A Tip of a Taste

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin has been going on through his essay from his English teacher since sem break has ended last week. He wanted to relax his mind thinking of words for a bit but procrastination cannot be attained for now since he already had a warning before doing his 12th attempt cramming.

"Taehyung-ah what have you done last week's sem break? All I have done was to Sleep, Eat, Watch, Look on my social media then repeat from what I have just said awhile ago and I couldn't forget that drunk incident " 

Taehyung scowled at Jin when this has been a blackmail to him ever since. Now he's stuck in between in that situation.

"Nothing much just a bonding with Jungkook which he suggested to know me much more and made my mission to be easy within just a week or two"

Taehyung decided to list down all he had known about the latter during sem break and the rest of the past few days. He's already finish listing it off never knew he had known so much within that week. 

Jin escaped the stress surrounding him by getting out of the chair finding another one that is much more comfortable with its cushion oh so fluffy from the inside and outside.

He stretches out his stiffed muscles when he didn't move an inch working on his essay.

He reaches out for the notebook figuring out what has he have been listing down so far since it took a few pages already. He decided to summarize the others which are all quite similar to each fact.

He made little scribbles from here to there added some few words of his own, erased little things. Which Taehyung didn't mind at all.

                                 

                           Taehyung's Mission ( Forced by Jin ): Facts about Jungkook

Have soft spots near his stomach and neck Low tolerance for alcohol (Never drink again by Jin) Loves Cats and Dogs Can't sleep in a humid temperature ( ahem them by Jin) Loves Anime Athletic ( dashi run by Tae) Likes coffee Is Single ( I don't know why I write that by Tae ) Golden make Can Dance and Sing Never had its kiss ( Yet... By Jin) A GD-Fanboy ( Related by Tae) Studious ( It should be by Jin) 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Yoongi always found himself staring at Jimin like the times when he just passed by, that time they were talking, that time when the younger was asleep, for short most of the time.

He felt calm seeing the younger looking so calm and innocent like his dog, Holly.

But it never meant anything or so he thinks.

•°•°•°••°•°°•°•°•°•°°°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°••°°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°°•

"Jimin why were you avoiding me ?" Yoongi asked bluntly.

Jimin suddenly stopped tying his shoe when he's about to go somewhere with Jungkook.

" I wasn't...." He replied shortly since he knew that stuttering and replying the same words that were asked and used as an answer can be taken as lying. So he made it briefly and quickly as possible not to be caught lying. 

"Oh umm Ok..sorry for the disturbance..." 

Damn the tension is so thick you can cut it with J hope's Jawline.

" uh Ok I'll go ahead now "

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Jungkook just passed behind Taehyung on its way to the cafe that Jimin suggested.

Jin asked him where he was going and just replied briefly to were his way to go.Taehyung felt suspicious since Jimin told him he was going to the cafe he's working on with someone. He thought it was a friend or a roommate of his but he guessed wrong.

Jungkook already head on his way leaving Jin and Taehyung alone in his shared dorm. He nudged at the younger's shoulder suggesting them to follow him making it as a good thing as possible.

"I thought you were finishing on your essay? "

" Guess what I finished it yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter