Its Picture

The Bet and its Plan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hoseok is satisfied on how he captured another perfect picture on one of his ships in the school,and on the other hand Taehyung isn't .

"Yah Hyung stop capturing me , I hate cameras flashing on me"

Hoseok sighed and replied with a "tsk tsk tsk"

"You know tae tae , Its really hard to capture people's great faces in here since most students here are not that much of good looking people"

The other students eyed on Hoseok on how he just blurted out the words bluntly 

"And anyone would agree with me that you have a face and an aura of a model"

Taehyung facepalmed as he always gets to the topic that they always have whenever he always argues on how Hoseok always pictures him and as always he would just backfire on him that would create a never ending , senseless topic that would go over and over.

"Oh come on , I bet Jin hyung would've been pleased for you taking a picture that shouts aesthetic and I know that your an aesthetic enthusiast slash trash"

And as soon Jin heard his name he suddenly jump out in the conversation saying.

"Never knew you were smart on that big brain of yours, and as of that I will treat you later for some jajjangmyeon" and was pulled with a kaepp jjang thumbs up and was answered with a bro fist. Screaming Best Bros

While Jimin was quiet for awhile witnessing all the drama and fun between Jin,Tae and Hoseok which was already a daily routine for him witnessing all these , and decided to join too.

"I swear Tae is too bold to smoothly talk like that , and how come he always gettin treated by Jin hyung while I came here to witness all of this but never get a damn food from Jin hyung"

"Jimin language"

Tae and Jin laughed at how Jimin complains while Hoseok is too busy cooing in Jimin's cuteness.

"Don't worry chimchim you'll talk smoother soon as long as your stuttering comes to stop"

"Yah I don't stutter ..." Taehyung raises his eyebrows as he says "Oh really chin chim"

Jimin continues with a little faint of blush whenever he thinks about how his stuttering always happen whenever he speaks to his Yoongi hyung.

"Well ma- maybe a little whe- whenever I always talk to Yoongi hyung"

Taehyung Cooes on how his best friend always ends up blushing and stuttering whenever he thinks about his Yoongi hyung.

But was suddenly turned into a smirk and had a flashed on the corner of his eye when he thinked of an idea on how his bestie could speak smoothly this time since he saw Yoongi passing by to their side and as a great friend he would do anything to support his best friend and his hyung so that his ship would finally sail and would go canon.

"So you said you couldn't speak that smoothly to others ,why not start now on Yoongi hyung since he's just a meter away from us"

Jimin was pissed on how his Beastie always sets him up into situations like this and since he was a competitor when it comes to Taehyung's challenges for him that always includes Yoongi that always found himself liking the situations he always ends up with since his crush was always included in this.

"Fine , but if I did this smoothly you owe me a jajjangmyeon and also a favor"

"Bring it on chimchim"

"Ok here we go you can do this Jimin all you have to do is to gain up some courage since you have done this alot of times practicing and doing some weird skits to do this successfully and smoothly" he mumbles to himself that he didn't know that was heard by his Beastie and was thrown by a little laughter from him .

As He gets nearer and nearer and nearer he felt a quickened pace of his heartbeat which results a nervous feeling in him but is that gonna stop Jimin the great no he is not he is a fighter .

And right there when he finally reached the table that Yoongi was on he said.

"Hello Yoo -Yoongi h-hyung"

Da!nit I just stuttered I hope this will end soon

Yoongi faced him and greeted him with a smile but not too bright like Hoseok's and replied with a simple hello without inserting a blush coming on its cheek cause Yoongi does not blush.

( I swear this two is too smooth by the way Yoongi is really blushing there it was just a sarcasm and also to protect Yoongi's reputation there as a character his too fluffy for chimchim)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter