I'm Innocent!

Beyond Words

Summary Jessica at Mnet.

 

 

"What is it, honey?" Jessica didn't understand why Tiffany was giving her the cold shoulder right after their performance. She was honestly very excited to get back to the dorm, after constantly reminding herself what Tiffany had promised her the night before. But seems like she wasn't getting any tonight.

 

She tried to touch the younger girl by sneakily placing her hand on Tiffany's back, sliding down until it reached the end of the shirt and tried to go under it to touch the soft milky skin beneath it, but was unfortunately stopped by the brunette's sudden shift of the body.

 

"Don't you dare touch me,"

 

Jessica sighed. Seems like Tiffany was really upset this time and she had a lot of explaining to do, which would probably take up a lot of time, thus eating into her doing-it-with-Tiffany time. It made Jessica sigh twice.

 

"Honey, what did I do?"

 

"You should know what you did,"

 

What? What the hell should Jessica know of? She didn't even do anything, or maybe she couldn't recall doing anything that would make Tiffany this pissed.

 

"I didn't do it, I swear!" The blonde just tried avoiding any trouble from Tiffany by denying everything she thought she might have unconsciously done,  knowing full well when the girl was pissed, the last thing she would do was to flirt with Jessica,  or in Jessica's case, have .

 

"So it wasn't you who wrapped your dirty fingers around Hyoyeon's s?"

 

Jessica's eyes widened. She suddenly remembered. The blonde had missed Tiffany so much that she had accidentally visualized the dancer to be her girlfriend. It was all Mnet's fault. Who asked them to keep requesting for Tiffany to be in the other room? And now she was getting the blame for it, she was innocent.

 

But she was obviously not to Tiffany as the younger girl stared into Jessica's eyes, looking deeply into her soul, like how an interrogator would to a criminal. Maybe much worse than a criminal to Tiffany.

 

Jessica gulped.

 

"Ye-yes it was me, BUT I HAD A REASON!"

 

Jessica raised her voice the moment she saw Tiffany open to retort at her confession of committing the heinous crime.

 

"And what would that reason be? That you missed me so much and you mistook Hyoyeon as me?"

 

Jackpot. That was exactly what happened. But from the way Tiffany mimicked Jessica, the blonde knew that the younger girl would never take her reason seriously. But then again, she was innocent! So why should she lie?

 

"THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED! "

 

"I've heard that excuse too many times,"

 

"But it's true!"

 

"Jessica, do I look like a five year old to you?"

 

"Seriously Tiffany! I'm not kidding!"

 

"So everytime you look at the other members you will start to miss me and get all ? Because that's what you said happen the other time when I saw pictures of the other members changing in your phone,"

 

Another jackpot. Tiffany seemed to be drawing her luck from Jessica. As Tiffany becomes richer in her argument, Jessica gets more and more damned. How on earth was she going to explain to Tiffany that it was all true? That everything that happened was because she missed the brunette's touches too much?

 

She needed to do something drastic, fast. It was about time she used her deadly aegyo, the one that Tiffany forces her not to use because she would get all weak whenever she sees it.

 

"Honey," The killer pout and the big brown eyes.

 

"NO, YOU'RE NOT GOING TO USE THAT FACE ON ME," Tiffany immediately turned to her right and covered her ears, refusing to see or even hear anything from Jessica. She knew she was going to lose this argument in just a few minutes.

 

Jessica was not ready to give up, not when she knew she had the upper hand now. From Tiffany folding of arms to her fidgety feet, she was going to win this argument. It was cheating, she knew, but who cares when her love life was at stake?

 

So she tries again.

 

"Honey," She inched forward to back hug Tiffany as the younger girl weakly tried to shake her off. But the shaking slowly stopped as Jessica started to nibble on her neck. The younger girl could feel Jessica's lip moving up to a smile against her soft skin when the resisting stopped. As much as she wanted to stay angry at the criminal, she couldn't help but to enjoy the softness of Jessica's tongue on her skin or how the kisses slowly made their way up her jaw line. She heard Jessica's soft whisper.

 

"Honey, forgive me please? I really missed you that's why. I really mistook her as you! You know I'll never touch anyone else except you right?"

 

Tiffany wanted to scoff. Never touch anyone except her? THAT WOMAN JUST DID IT! SHE TOUCHED HYOYEON'S S! WHAT DO YOU MEAN NEVER TOUCH ANYONE EXCP-

 

The hand roaming under her shirt halted her train of thoughts. It started off wandering around the belly button, but got bored after a while. So it slowly glided upwards, towards Tiffany's slightly protruding ribs and stopped right under the younger girl's assets. Jessica thumbed the outline of the bra while she continued ravaging the brunette's neck, at the same time by the moans emitted by the younger girl.

 

"Am I forgiven?"

 

Overcame by passion and love, Tiffany hastily replied with another moan which made Jessica grin widely as she removed her hand under the shirt and turned the younger girl around before hungrily placing her lips on the plump ones. The sudden removal of the hand had made Tiffany whine in protest - how could Jessica stop the pleasure that was flowing through her when she was the one in the wrong in the first place - but was stopped when Jessica probed her tongue into . 

 

The blonde slowly pushed her onto the bed as she hurriedly removed any cloth barrier between them.

 

Jessica knew she was forgiven a long time ago.

 

-

 

Jessica stared at her . It was kind of y. The cheeks were round and a little of it could be seen when the pants around her was clearly too tight. As she stared, she started to imagine Tiffany undressing herself in front of her, and she had unknowingly reached out to grab it - the derrière that she thought to be Tiffany's. But as fate really knew how to play with her, the young brunette had turned around at that very second, and to her horror, she saw Jessica groping Yuri's .

 

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON!"

 

The said girl jolted out of her thoughts as she saw her hands on the tanned member's , not to mention the horrified expression that was displayed at her. She turned her head to her right and saw a deep frown on her girlfriend's face. Noticing where Tiffany was staring at, she immediately removed her hands off Yuri's as she lifted both of her hands up in surrender.

 

"I'M INNOCENT!"