The Gender Exchange (Part 4)

Beyond Words

SummaryWhat would happen when Tiffany enters a boys school to meet Jesse Jung?
Disclaimer: Jessica is a male in this fic!

(Part 1) (Part 2) (Part 3)

 

 

"Hello?"

 

"Kwon Yuri! What did you tell Taeyeon?" Jesse looked over to his left, making sure that Tiffany was still asleep as he lowered his voice when she stirred. He didn't want to worry his girlfriend.

 

"Wh-what?" Yuri panicked.

 

"He asked me if Tiffany was a girl today. And since the only person who knows about this besides us is you.." He dragged his last word, indicating that he meant something.

 

And Yuri knew what he was implying. He needed to tell the truth, thinking that maybe it would get him the "Escape Death" ticket from the Grim Reaper himself.

 

"Uhh, Jesse,"

 

Jesse knew Yuri was hiding something, from his stuttering to his avoidance of the question.

 

"Yes? I would like to know the truth,"

 

"I didn't exactly tell Taeyeon,"

 

Jesse was getting frustrated. So who did?

 

"I implied it,"

 

"YOU WHAT?!"

 

Tiffany woke up from her sleep and she turned to her side, looking over to the edge of the bed where Jesse was sitting on.

 

"Jesse?" She stretched before getting up and crawling towards him. She then slid her arms around his waist as she leaned her cheek against his back.

 

"Who are you calling so late at night?"

 

 

"I'll talk to you tomorrow," He couldn't let Tiffany know that her identity was about to be revealed. He hung up on Yuri as the other guy was rambling on, trying to make excuses for his mistake. Jesse turned around as Tiffany loosened her grip and lifted her face off his back to look up at him. He leaned forward to wrap his arms around her and kissed her forehead.

 

"Go to sleep," He laid her back down onto the bed, never letting go of her waist. She drifted back off the sleep, with a smile on her face and her back against his hard chest.

 

-

 

"Kwon Yuri, you better tell me everything NOW,"

 

"It wasn't my fault!"

 

"It isn't? Then whose is it?"

 

Yuri gulped.

 

"Look, I wanted to help you guys! All I did was to tell Taeyeon to stop liking Tiffany. I said I didn't mind him being a gay. And- and he found out!"

 

"Wait, Taeyeon likes Tiffany?"

 

Yuri nodded his head vigorously. Maybe this time he was off the hook.

 

Jesse released his grip of Yuri's shoulder as he stalked away, deep in thought.

 

 

Taeyeon likes Tiffany?

 

No wonder he punched me.

 

Everything made sense now.

 

-

 

"Jesse?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Taeyeon asked me something today,"

 

Jesse gently pushed her off his chest as he looked at her while she continued.

 

Tiffany could sense his nervousness. His hands were trembling a little and cold sweat was forming on his forehead. Noticing it, she reached out and wiped off the droplets of perspiration. He removed one of his hands on her body and reached out to grab her hands, stopping her from drying his forehead as he brought it down to his lips to kiss her fingers.

 

Tiffany giggled but was brought back to her problem when Jesse posed a question.

 

"So what did he ask you?"

 

"He asked me if I was a girl, and-and," She didn't know if she should continue.

 

"And?"

 

"And if I was in a relationship,"

 

Jesse stopped kissing her fingers and Tiffany knew he was slightly disturbed by what she just said. She removed her hands from his grip and touched his cheek, cupping his face and bringing his face down, in alignment to hers. She looked at him straight in the eye -  so much emotions, she thinks.

 

"So what did you say?"

 

"Of course I denied vehemently,"

 

"That you were in a relationship?"

 

"No, of course not! To me being a girl!"

 

Did he think that she was afraid of making her relationship with him known? It did hurt her a little, the little trust he had in her.

 

So in order to stop it from wavering anymore, she leaned forward to give him a long kiss on the lips. Upon pulling away, she breathed out, "I will never deny our relationship, even if I have to pretend that I'm gay,"

 

 

It answered the question that he was about to ask.

 

-

 

"You two should really get a room,"

 

They were caught kissing in their room again. Tiffany was lying on top of Jesse and hastily pushed herself off when she heard the voice. Both of them blushed deeply.

 

Not willing to make himself get shoot down just like that, Jesse made a comeback.

 

"And you should knock,"

 

"And you should lock your door,"

 

 

The blonde kept quiet, not knowing what to say while Tiffany remained mum and sat at the corner of the bed, face still red.

 

Seeing Yuri grin, Jesse dryly asked.

 

"What are you doing here? Have you forgotten? I need to kill you,"

 

"What for?"

 

 Both of them turned to look at Tiffany. Being totally immersed in their argument, they pushed her presence to the back of their mind.

 

Jesse tried to cover up with a forced laughter, "It's nothing,"

 

Tiffany still seem unconvinced.

 

"It's a guy thing," Everyone turned their attention back at the intruder. Tiffany frowned harder.

 

What was it that Jesse couldn't tell her?

 

 

"Yuri, can I talk to you outside?"

 

-

 

"Is Taeyeon going to woo her?"

 

"How am I supposed to know? I just merely told him to stay away from Tiffany,"

 

"You idiot! If it weren't for you and your great ideas, Taeyeon would not even think of chasing after her!"

 

"WHAT! IT'S NOT LIKE I TOLD HIM TO WOO HER! IN FACT,  I DID JUST THE OPPOSITE!"

 

"Lower your volume! Do you want to let Tiffany know about this?"

 

Both of them kept quiet to see if Tiffany was making any sort of noise in the room. Hearing absolutely nothing but the deafening silence,  Jesse continued.

 

"You sparked his curiosity stupid. And now he is going after her to see if what you said was true!"

 

"But I didn't tell him that Tiffany is a girl!"

 

"He is smart, unlike you,"

 

"OUCH! You don't have to be so mean!"

 

He had expected Jesse to scold him in reply. But he was greatly surprised to see Jesse silently frowning with his hands grabbing his fringe as the latter slid his back down the wall.

 

Yuri approached him cautiously.

 

"Hey, I'm sorry,"

 

"Nevermind, it's not entirely your fault,"

 

"Look, don't worry too much about it! Just see it as a test!"

 

"A test?"

 

"A test of how strong your love is,"

 

-

 

Tiffany walked to her locker to grab her books for the next lesson. As she opened to small cabinet, she was pleasantly surprised to find a pink envelope in it. Reaching out to grab the letter, she excitedly opened it to read its content.

 

To the most beautiful girl in the entire universe, Tiffany:

 

*If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

 

HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY MY LOVE <3

 

PS:  I'm excited about the date later! :3

 

                                                                                Your beloved boyfriend,

                                                                                                                            Jesse Jung

 

 

She held the letter close to her heart as she smiled.

 

"Hey there beautiful," She turned around to see Jesse grinning at her. He sauntered towards her and gingerly held her waist.

 

"People are looking Jesse!" She was obviously trying to conceal to happiness that was bubbling inside of her.

 

"So? Come on, give me a kiss!"

 

"Later! Not now!" She pushed him off lightly. Noticing the pout that was forming on his face, she leaned forward to whisper into his ear.

 

"I might give you more later," With that, she skipped away, not forgetting to turn around to wink at him.

 

He felt his heart thump loudly against his chest as he placed his hands on it and closed his eyes in bliss.

 

"AHH, MY HEART!"

 

-

 

To be honest, Tiffany couldn't wait for the date as well. It was obvious since she wasn't listening in class half the time, and besides, her mind was filled with images of him.

 

Her phone suddenly vibrated against her thigh as she reached into her pocket to fish out her phone.

 

From: Darling Jesse :3

 

To: Tiffany <3

 

I will meet you at the gate at 2! <3 Can't wait to see you in a dress!

 

 

She silently thanked God that she was attending her last lesson  for the day, and was even more grateful when she heard the school bell sound.

 

The brunette hurriedly grabbed her bag and exited the classroom, not caring if the teacher was still rambling on about completing the homework that was assigned to them.

 

She wanted to see him.

 

-

 

"Did you wait long?"

 

Jesse looked up from his phone and smiled as he saw her approaching.

 

"Nope, I just got here. Let's go then,"

 

He intertwined his fingers with hers as they sneaked out of the building, managing to successfully bring her home.

 

 

So there she was, fumbling with her keys at her doorstep and was shocked when the doorknob its own. She didn't expect anyone to be home at that time.

She was rooted to the ground as she looked up to see someone grinning at her.

 

"Leo?"

 

"I'm back,"

 

-

 

"So your band disbanded?"

 

"NO! OF COURSE NOT! IN FACT WE WERE A HIT!"

 

"Then why are you back?"

 

"Why do you sound like you don't want me back?"

 

"Are you crazy? Of course I do! I missed you so much!" She moved closer to hug her brother and all he did was awkwardly pat her on the back as he smiled genuinely.

 

"I missed you too Tiff,"

 

"So why are you back anyway?"

 

"I came back because our promotions ended and we're planning to take a break first before coming back with a new single,"

 

"How long will you be here?"

 

"Uhh, maybe until I'm 80?"

 

"What?"

 

"I'm planning to debut here,"

 

"REALLY?! THAT'S GREAT!"

 

"Yeah,"

 

"But what about dad?"

 

"I'll deal with him. Anyway, aren't you late for your date?"

 

"OHH YES! I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT I- Wait, how did you know about the date?"

 

"It wasn't hard to guess when I saw your idol kissing you at the porch,"

 

"Shut up!" Tiffany flushed as she beat her brother's arm.

 

He chuckled and pat her on the head.

 

"Go get ready for your date!"

 

-

 

"Wow, you look... gorgeous,"

 

Tiffany wore and low cut dress that hugged her curvaceous body. It accentuated her small waist and her tight . With her hair tied up into a bun, Jesse swore he had never saw anyone as elegant as her.  He lifted his hand up into the air, patiently waiting for hers.

 

"May I?"

 

The young brunette giggled at his comment as she reached out to put her hand on his . He led her down the steps. Upon reaching his car, he opened the door for her to enter.

 

"Where did you get the car from?"

 

"Let's just say I borrowed it from my father,"

 

 

Tiffany placed her hand on and giggled again, making him grin in return.

 

-

 

"How do you like scary movies?"

 

"I am absolutely afraid of them,"

 

"So will you lean on me if you're afraid?"

 

"What?"

 

"Will you?"

 

"I-I guess?"

 

"Good. Because I bought tickets to The Ring"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

Tiffany could not express how shocked she was as she was dragged into the theatre.

 

-

 

Jesse was glad he bought the tickets to the show. Tiffany was hugging him tightly with his right hand around her head to block her vision. Besides, the theatre was nearly empty, mainly because it was a horror show and many did not like the idea of scaring their girlfriends, the only exception being him and a few others who were present.  Which also meant that he could touch her without anyone seeing.

 

The armrest between them were pushed upwards when they first settled down - he wasn't going to let some object block him from getting what he wants - so it gave him a lot of space. He sneakily raised his left hand and placed it around her hip as she snuggled closer when the music became more ominous. He was thankful for it. Honestly, he didn't pay attention to the show. He was fascinated by Tiffany's beauty that he stared at her the entire time, not to mention with a few dirty thoughts in his mind - also the reason behind buying the tickets to this show in the first place.

 

He slide his hands up and down her back, high enough to touch her smooth skin and low enough to touch a little of her , maybe half her since she was leaning forward, but in any case, her . He was glad that she didn't seem to mind since she was too engrossed in the show, or that what he thinks.

 

But all good things must come to an end. The credits rolled and she lifted herself off him.

 

 

Tiffany finally got the chance to glare at him properly. She narrowed her eyes and interrogated him.

 

"Why did you choose this movie?"

 

"Because I knew you would be afraid,"

 

HE KNEW SHE WOULD BE AFRAID AND YET HE STILL DI-

 

"And you would lean on me and we could cuddle,"

 

His answer made her blush. And even with the dim lights, he could clearly see that she was getting embarrassed. So he tugged her forward and pecked her on the lips.

 

"I hope you enjoyed yourself,"

 

-

 

After the movie, he brought her to a nearby restaurant to have dinner. It was nice, but it was made better by Tiffany's constant feeding, and also physical contact - with their legs. Thankfully the table cloth covered the empty space under the table, otherwise people who witnessed would shudder at what was happening underneath it. 

 

-

 

Taeyeon looked over at that table curiously. He was sure that his eyes weren't playing tricks on him, that being Jesse with a girl over at table 32. He squinted his eyes to look at Jesse's partner's features. Her eyes were big, she had a cute button nose, thick plump lips, thick eyebrows and a perfect set of teeth. He gasped when she turned slightly more to the side.

 

SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE LEO.

 

Except for the hair, which was obvious. But then again, did Leo have a twin sister? Otherwise, how could someone look so similar? Or in fact, exactly the same?

 

Unless what Yuri said was true, that Leo was a girl. And that Jesse was dating her.

 

Taeyeon was starting to piece everything together. It did made a little sense, but at the same time, it was unbelievable.

 

So Yuri knew all along? And Jesse lied to us? Or am I just jumping to conclusions?

 

He glanced over again and saw the beautiful girl smiling. Her eyes curved downwards into tiny crescents, just like Leo's.

 

It made him a little more confident about his hypothesis.

 

-

 

Jesse decided that he would skip the walk in the park and bring her back home instead.

 

And so, he turned the doorknob and let her enter the house.

 

She opened in awe. His house was huge.

 

"You look like a gaping fish,"

 

She immediately shut and glared at him.

 

"A beautiful gaping fish,"

 

She smacked his arm playfully, secretly satisfied with his response.

 

He chuckled as he took her hands and pulled her up the stairs.

 

"Come on, let's go to my bedroom. Nobody's home,"

 

-

 

"You planned for this didn't you?"

 

"Planned what?"

 

"For no one to be home,"

 

"No, that's not true!"  It was partially true. Partially, he reminds himself again. He knew his parents would still be away on a business trip and that his sister would be off to her friend's house for a slumber party. So did he plan this? Maybe the date, but that was all!

 

"You sure?" Tiffany raised an eyebrow at his nervous state.

 

"Yes! I'm very sure,"

 

She shrugged it off as she gets pushed onto the bed and he jumped onto her. It started off with a peck on the lips but it slowly got intense. He then rolled off her while they caught their breath. She slid to her right and wrapped her arms around his muscular form.

 

"Jesse?"

 

"Yeah?"

 

"My brother came back today,"

 

"I can totally tell that you're happy,"

 

"Of course, he is my brother! And I miss him!"

 

"Okay, I'm happy for you! Wish him all the best for me!"

 

"But ,"

 

He let her continue.


"I think I won't be going back to school,"


"What? Why?"


"Because he returned and he has to go back to school,"


"So he will be replacing you?"


"Technically yes,"


Jesse kept quiet as he thought through what she said. It was true, her brother had to come back and take her place. She couldn't stay on forever. But to him, it was happening all too soon. He would definitely miss her face, her kisses, her pouts..


It wasn't like they were going to break up, but then again, he wasn't going to see her that often.


"Jesse, are you upset?"


He continued staying silent as he placed his hands around her. To others, his silence was probably normal but she knew that every time he kept quiet,  there were different emotions running through him.  This time, it was unhappiness and maybe a little of nostalgia.


So she crawled on top of him and kissed him on the lips. After breaking away, she placed her lips near his ear and whispered, " Remembered when I said I might give you more?"


His mind was in a frenzy state, his heart erratically thumping, his breathing uneven.


Was she thinking of -


She reached out to his hand on her waist, lifted it and placed it on her zipper.  He knew what she wanted to do. So he gently pulled the zip downwards, revealing the smooth silky skin underneath it.


She smiled wantonly against his neck.


"Don't think I didn't know what you were doing in the theatre,"

 


Jesse blushed as he flipped her over . He hastily removed her dress with one hand as the other slid up her thigh. Leaning forward to kiss her neck, he gently on it. The young brunette could only moan when she felt the hand gliding upwards. She wrapped her arms around his neck to pull him closer.


"I'll take responsibility for this," He breathed out as he kissed the external shell of her ear.

 

-

 

 

"This is my brother Leo. The real Leo," Tiffany patted her brother's back and he lifted his hand.

 

"Nice to meet you," Jesse shook Leo's hand as both of them greeted each other.

 

"Nice to meet you too," Leo smiled. The blonde could tell that they were siblings. Both of them had the exact same eye smile that people were willing to die for.

 

He didn't know whether it was a compliment but he had to say that Leo's features were similar to Tiffany's. It probably wasn't good news to the latter because it would mean that he looked girly, but then again, Tiffany is gorgeous, so having similar features was a good thing, right?

 

"So, you're the famous Jesse Jung?"

 

"I wouldn't say I'm famous, but yes, I'm Jesse Jung,"

 

"Did I tell you that my sister fantasizes about you?"

 

Jesse raised an eyebrow as he turned to look at the embarrassed girl.

 

"NO I DO NOT!"

 

"Yes, you do! I still remember the day when I told you I was posted to Soshi High. You were practically drooling while thinking of him,"

 

"I DID NOT!"

 

The blonde could only chuckle at Tiffany's flustered state as he watched Leo making fun of his sister.

 

Even though everyone seemed to love embarrassing her, she was glad that the three of them were off to a good start.

 

-

 

"Leo?"

 

"Yeah?" His voice was much deeper than Tiffany's, clearly because he was a man.

 

"Why is your voice like that?"

 

Taeyeon noticed that Leo grew a lot over the weekend. He had became much more muscular, much much MUCH taller (to the point that he was at least a head taller than Taeyeon when they used to be of the same height) and not to mention, he looked slightly different.

 

"And why do you look different?"

 

"I do?"

 

"Yeah you became more like a man! And your way of speaking have changed,"

 

"I must have matured over the weekends,"

 

"No one changes that fast, are you crazy?"

 

"Well, I do,"

 

"Are you sick?"

 

"No?"

 

"Then why are you acting so weirdly?"

 

"What? I'm just being me!"

 

"But you weren't like that before!"

 

Taeyeon  silently lets himself get drowned by their words as he stared at the new Leo. He definitely wasn't the old Leo, he meant, who was this guy trying to kid?

 

Besides, Jesse isn't around him, playing with him. Neither were they having any physical contact. If they were to speak like that to the old Leo, he was dead sure that Jesse would speak up and drag the younger boy away. But it wasn't happening now.

 

He noticed something moving from the corner of his eye and turned his head to find Jesse standing up and walking off with books in one hand and his phone in the other.

 

The shorter boy also noticed that Jesse kept messaging to a point where he wasn't seen without his phone in his hand. Then he thinks back to Valentine's day, where he saw Jesse and the girl. Was he messaging her? Why does she look exactly like old Leo? And most importantly, why does this new Leo look similar to the old Leo? Are they related?

 

As Taeyeon formed the questions in his head, Jesse's figure began shrinking.

 

"Jesse! Wait up! I have something to ask you!"

 

Jesse turned around to look at Taeyeon.

 

He smells trouble.

 

-

 

"So you know,"

 

"Know?"

 

"About this new Leo?"

 

"What about him?"

 

"He isn't the old Leo,"

 

"He isn't?"

 

"Come on, stop lying to me! Leo hangs around you the most! Don't tell me you think that this guy is the previous Leo?"

 

"I'm not lying! This guy IS Leo,"

 

"So are you saying that the previous guy isn't?"

 

"Wha-what?! I'm not trying to say that!" Jesse was stuck. Now he knew what it felt like to be in Yuri's position.

 

"You sure? Because you're beginning to stutter,"

 

The taller boy cleared his throat as he regained his composure.

 

"Trust me, this guy is Leo and that's all you have to know,"

 

"What about the old Leo? What happened to him?"

 

"Argh, FINE! He quitted school alright?" It was partially true, right?

 

"WHAT?! WHY?!"

 

"He-he-"  He needed to think of a reason fast.

 

"He?"

 

"He had to immigrate, "

 

"Really? Why didn't he tell any of us?"

 

"He just didn't want you guys to feel bothered by it," It was getting easier to lie now.

 

"But why is this guy pretending to be Leo?"

 

"He isn't. His name is really Leo!"

 

"But why does he keep insisting that he is the old Leo?"

 

"..."

 

"Why does he look similar to the old Leo?"

 

"..."

 

"Your story has got loopholes. And I'm not stupid to let you fool me with some story of people immigrating,"

 

"I'm sorry, but I really can't say,"

 

"Is the girl you dated Tiffany?"

 

"WHAT?!"

 

"Yes, I saw you at the restaurant,"

 

So did he see-

 

"And I saw her face,"

 

her face.

 

Jesse gulped. What was he supposed to do now? Tell Taeyeon the truth? Or just brush him off? But he couldn't do that for 4 years, could he?

 

"Taeyeon, I have something to tell you,"

 

-

 

"WHAT?! SO TIFFANY IS LEO'S SISTER WHO HAS BEEN PRETENDING TO BE HIM ALL THIS WHILE?!"

 

"Keep your volume down! I don't want to let anyone else know!"

 

"And you're dating Tiffany now?" Jesse just plainly nodded. To be honest, if he didn't know that Taeyeon liked Tiffany, he wouldn't have realised how disheartened Taeyeon was at the moment. But he did know, and he could see the sadness that lingered in Taeyeon's eyes.

 

His response to the question was followed by a long painful silence.

 

"Take care of her ,"

 

"What?"

 

"Jesse, please take care of her . Maybe I'm not fated to be with her, but I really hope that you will treat her well,"

 

"I will, don't worry,"

 

"Good,"

 

"Taeyeon?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"I'm sorry,"

 

Taeyeon waved his hands and walked off, deep in thoughts.

 

Jesse truly felt sorry for the shorter boy. Truthfully, Taeyeon wasn't given equal chances. The blonde would have definitely spent more time with Tiffany than compared to anyone else in their group of friends. But then again, maybe it was fate. Who knew that Tiffany would be his roommate, his friend or his girlfriend for that matter?

 

"I'm sorry," He whispered softly to himself. He genuinely wishes that this would not break their friendship.

 

-

 

"Tiffany, do you mind if I bring my sister over to your house?"

 

"Of course I wouldn't mind! "

 

"Thanks! No one is at home and I thought I could bring her over so that your brother could take care of her,"

 

"Don't worry, my brother can take care of her!"

 

"Okay, I'll see you later!"

 

"I love you,"

 

He chuckled.

 

"I love you too,"

 

-

 

"Going out with my sis-"

 

Leo's jaw dropped at the sight of a beautiful angel standing in front of him.

 

"Ho-how may I help you?"

 

She smiled as Jesse suddenly appeared behind her, obviously holding back his laughter.

 

"Leo, this is my sister, Jessica"

 

"Hello Jessica, nice to meet you!"

 

"She is really quiet, especially to strangers so don't be offended by her silence,"

 

"Don't worry, I'll take good care of her," He grinned.

 

-

 

"Okay, I'm starting to think that you shouldn't have brought your sister over,"

 

"It's okay! He is taking good care of her,"

 

"Yeah, he is acting as if she is his girlfriend,"

 

"At least she is enjoying it. Look!"

 

Leo had reached out for the tissue on the table and tried wiping Jessica's face as she accidentally smeared ice-cream on the cheeks. Tiffany saw how Jessica's face blushed when physical contact was made and how she ducked her head shyly.

 

The older girl smiled at the sight.

 

"Yeah, she seems to be enjoying the attention,"

 

"Yeah she does. Well, we better get going. The beautiful lady beside me needs some attention too,"

 

Tiffany flushed at his words as she hit his chest.

 

"Woah woah woah there you two lovebirds! Please don't do anything here! We have a guest!"

 

"Yeah, a guest that you are taking VERY GOOD CARE OF," Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Leo.

 

"Shut up and just go for your date already!"

 

-

 

"Woah, will you look at that?"

 

Jessica was talking to both Leo and Jesse as they entered the school. Yuri had turned her head to where Sooyoung was pointed at. And he was sure he was dreaming.

 

He stared at Jessica, from her beautiful face to her slim neck to her y chest to her thin waist to her gorgeous hips to her honey thighs. Heaven-sent angel. She was definitely one.

 

Jesse had invited her over to their table as Jessica took a seat between him and Leo.

 

"Guys, this is my sister, Jessica,"

 

Jessica felt Yuri's lustful stare and furrowed her eyebrows. She was a little uncomfortable.

 

Jesse saw it and cleared his throat.

 

"Yuri, this is my sister Jessica,"

 

But all Yuri could do was just to look at her dumbly. She was even prettier close up.

 

Seeing no response from the taller boy, Jesse kicked his shin under the table to get his attention.

 

"OUCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR?"

 

"Because you were blatantly staring at my sister," The blonde boy clenched his teeth and spoke without moving his lips.

 

The tanned boy rolled his eyes at Jesse but immediately changed his expression when he turned to look at Jessica.

 

"Hello, I'm Yuri,"

 

"Hello?" She decided that he was weird, but kind of funny and maybe a little cute?

 

But Leo was downright jealous, and it could be seen from his face, no matter how much he tried to hide it.

 

"You look like you are going to murder him,"

 

The taller boy removed his gaze from Yuri and turned towards Taeyeon.

 

"Don't worry, that's how I felt when I saw Jesse with your sister,"

 

"Yo-you know about me and my sister?"

 

"Yeah, Jesse told me everything,"

 

"I see,"

 

"Don't worry about it though,"

 

"Worry about?"

 

"About Yuri,"

 

"Why not?"

 

"Because I found out that no matter what, a Hwang always ends up with a Jung,"

 

Leo flushed, but he liked it what he heard.

 

"Guys, guys, stop offering my sister food! Stop Yuri from buying that expensive Japanese meal! She already ate for goodness sake! Anyway, I brought her over because I needed someone to take care of her while I go for soccer practices,"

 

"I'll do it!" Leo immediately raised his hand and it made Jessica giggle a little.

 

"WH-WHA-WHAT DID I MISS?" Yuri came rushing back when Sooyoung stopped him from buying food for Jessica.

 

"I was saying that I needed someone to take care of Jessic-"

 

"I'LL DO IT! I CAN TAKE CARE OF HER!"

 

"But Leo already volunteered,"

 

"We can take care of her together! Right Leo?"

 

"No we can't!"

 

"Ohh come on! Teamwork! That's what we need! You can get the better job of fetching her water and food while I get the boring job of keeping her company!"

 

"You stu-"

 

Jesse chuckled at the sight of the two boys quarreling over his sister.

 

 

From: Tiffany <3

 

To: Darling Jesse :3

 

So is my brother behaving himself in school?

 

 

From: Darling Jesse :3

 

To: Tiffany <3

 

Very well :)

 

                                                                                            -END-