The Gender Exchange (Part 3)

Beyond Words

SummaryWhat would happen when Tiffany enters a boys school to meet Jesse Jung?
Disclaimer: Jessica is a male in this fic!

(Part 1) (Part 2)

 

 

"Jesse. Taeyeon says he is so-"
 
Yuri paused. He stood there rooted to the ground as he watched two of his friends insome intense tongue competition.
 
"Wh-wha-what are yo-you guys do-doing?"
 
For all the years of his life, he had never encountered gays kissing before. It's not that he discriminated them or anything. He just couldn't get how two man can do anything together.
 
"YURI!"
 
Tiffany pushed herself off Jesse as she stuttered, surprised to find someone at the door.
 
"What are you doing here?"
 
'YO-YOU GUYS ARE GAY?"
 
"Shhhhhhhh! Come in here to talk," Jesse pulled Yuri by the arm and slammed the door shut.
 
"Look, we have something to tell you," Jesse pinched the bridge of his nose as he sighed through his nose. Was it okay to reveal Tiffany's secret? Why did it even come to stage? But what's done has been done, and now that they were caught, he had to make a choice- to destroy his reputation or to expose Tiffany's true identity.
 
"I'm ga-"
 
"I'm a girl," Tiffany's words cut him off. Jesse looked at her in disbelief. Did she just admit that she was a girl in front of Yuri?
 
"YOU'RE A WHAT?!?"
 
"SHUSH, DO YOU WANT THE WHOLE WORLD TO KNOW ABOUT THIS??"
 
Yuri immediately softened her voice as she made sure she heard Tiffany's confession correctly.
 
"You're a girl?"
 
Tiffany looked over to Jesse and looked back at Yuri before nodding her head once while fidgeting with her fingers. She was nervous as to how Yuri would react.
 
"Wow," Yuri left his mouth open as he took in the information.
 
"Wow," He repeated himself again. What else was he supposed to say?
 
Tiffany registered his reaction as a bad one and she turned worried.
 
"Please don't tell this to anyone,"
 
Yuri flashed a handsome smile before he shook his head and replied," I won't, don't worry,"
 
He turned to look at the blonde and asked,
"So Jesse, you knew this a long time ago?"
 
"I guess? I suspected it from the start,"
 
"YOU DID?"
 
"You were a little obvious you know," Tiffany reached over to hit him on the arm as he continued to chuckle.
 
Yuri smiled as he watched the couple display signs of affection (he counted random beatings as those) and sighed when he remembered Taeyeon. He wasn't stupid enough to notice Taeyeon's lingering stare at Leo's face (or for that matter) or how he turns jealous whenever Leo touches Jesse. Then he remembered, he forgot to ask for Leo's real name.
 
"What's your real name?" Then it clicked, was Leo.... Tiffany?
 
Yuri being Yuri, made himself excited as he hurriedly asked, "Is your real name Tiffany?" What he really wanted to know wasn't exactly her name, but rather was she THE Tiffany that Jesse liked? Although the answer was pretty obvious. He just wanted to make sure - the constant nagging of always find proof ringing in his head.
 
The brunette looked up and saw the mischievous grin on Yuri's face. She blushed as she nodded her head, understanding what Yuri was trying to imply.
"AWWWW you're cute! I can totally understand why Jesse loves you so much!"
 
Once the blonde heard his name being mentioned in the previous statement, he turned to glare at his naughty friend, but failing to hide the blush that was creeping up to his cheeks. It made Yuri laugh.
 
"HAHAHA YOU SHOULD SEE HOW RED YOUR FACE IS NOW!"
 
Jesse immediately raised his fist, threatening to hurt the mischievous kid if he continued to open his huge mouth and embarrass him more.
 
"Okay okay I get it, no need to get so violent. SHISH!"
 
Jesse jerked his hands once more and Yuri lifted his hands in reply.
 
"Okay okay I'll leave you two lovebirds alone,"
 
"KWON YURI," The annoyed and embarrassed blonde clenched his teeth as he took a dangerous step forward.
 
Knowing that move, Yuri chuckled and broke into a run before he got hurt.
 
"DON'T END UP DOING THAT IN YOUR ROOM!"
 
"KWON. YU. RI." He growled as he mentally cursed his stupid friend for making such statements in front of his girlfriend, making him look like some erted wolf.
 
He snapped out of his thoughts as he heard a giggle behind him. Turning around slowly, he watched how beautiful Tiffany is as she placed her hand over and her eyes curving downwards while her cheeks rose.
 
She slowly regained her composure and sauntered towards him. Interlocking her fingers behind his neck, she whispered seductively, "Now, where were we?"
 
-
 
"Why did you take so long?"
 
"Hmmm?" Yuri settled back down onto the cafeteria chair as he picked up his half eaten sandwich and looked back up, into Sooyoung's big eyes. He looked towards his left and saw Taeyeon looking at him curiously, obviously waiting for him to say something about what Jesse or Leo said to him. Or maybe whether Jesse was angry with him because he commented on Leo's .
 
"Nothing," Yuri noticed how Taeyeon's eyelids closed and opened a few times,but he didn't know what to say about the shortie's expression. Was it good, bad or neutral? Was he shocked, in disbelief or relieved?
 
"Nothing? Then why were you gone for so long?"
 
"Come on, you guys don't trust me?"
 
"Well, I'm just curious about the Tiffany girl and I thought maybe Jesse told you something about it,"
 
Yuri choked on the crispy bread as he heard the name Tiffany. Coughing, he reached out and grabbed his cup of orange juice.
Sooyoung saw Yuri's nervous state and he got ecstatic.
 
"SO HE DID TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT IT! COME ON, SAY IT!!"
 
Taeyeon stared at Yuri now, waiting for him to open his mouth.
 
Anything, just anything to solve this mystery.
 
"Well, he did say something .."
 
"WHAT WHAT WHAT WHAT?" Sooyoung scooted over to Yuri, pushing Yoona away, causing the food on the spoon to spill all over the younger boy's clothes.
 
"HYUNG, MY CLOTHES!"
 
Sooyoung ignored him and continued to look at Yuri.
 
Taeyeon had also unknowingly inched closer towards Yuri, but it didn't go unnoticed.
 
"Well, at least I know that Tiffany is a real person, and that Jesse knows her,"
 
"That's it?" Sooyoung lowered her eyelids to show a face of disinterest.
 
"Yeah, pretty much,"
 
"You went in there for almost half an hour and that's all you found out?"
 
"What?! It isn't easy squeezing things out of Jesse. You know that,"
 
The taller boy slowly bent his back to get back to his original seat, as he retorted,
 
"Next time send me in. I'm sure I'll be able to find something more than what WE ALREADY KNOW," He shot a look at Yuri, unhappy about the fact that Yuri didn't manage to find out anything, technically speaking.
 
"Ohhh come on man! And it seems like you're the only one who seems to be so interested in this Tiffany girl!"
 
"It's the first time Jesse likes someone! All the other girls he met were never up to his unreachable standard. This Tiffany must be a Goddess, I have to meet her to get my wishes granted!"
 
"What wishes? You have everything,"
 
"That's not true! I wish I wouldn't have to feel full so I can eat as much as want!"
 
"WHAT?! THAT'S YOUR WISH?"
 
"Hyung, you already eat four times more than an average person. I can't imagine you not being able to feel full,"
 
"YAH, I DO NOT EAT THAT MUCH!"
 
"Says the one who just finished his fourth plate of fish and chips,"
 
"WHY IS EVERYONE AGAINST ME NOW? WE SHOULD BE AGAINST YURI FOR NOT FINDING OUT ANYTHING ABOUT THE GODDESS!"
 
"Yah, you're just interested because of your own self interest!"
 
Taeyeon had drifted out of the playful fighting long ago. He was partially relief that Leo was not in a relationship with Jesse. But then again, it came to the problem of his uality. He was sure he wasn't into guys, not until Leo came into the school.
 
The familiar giggling caught his attention as he looked across the cafeteria, finally seeing the man of his dreams. The smile on his face faded as watched Leo pull Jesse backwards with smiles evident on both of their faces. His heart dropped, and broke into a million pieces. It wasn't an exaggeration. He stood up from his seat and walked away with his backpack.
 
"Hey where are you going?"
 
Taeyeon didn't answer as he continued his journey towards the science lab.
 
Yuri looked at where Taeyeon was looking previously and saw the couple. He tightened his jaw and considered telling Taeyeon to give up, or at least the truth.
 
-
 
It was almost Valentine's day, and Tiffany didn't know what to get for Jesse.
 
"Jesse?"
 
"Hmmm?" She could feel his throat vibrate against the tip of her nose as she snuggle closer towards him. A week after they got together, Tiffany noticed Jesse's sudden want for physical intimacy. He kept hugging her, kissing her, touching her. But she liked it, and his actions always made her smile. Until one night, she returned to her room, only to find her mattress on the bed missing.
 
 
"What happened to my mattress?"
 
"Well, I-I threw it away,"
 
"WHAT?! YOU THREW IT AWAY?"
 
Jesse has got a lot of explanation to do.
 
"I-I was wondering if... Youcouldsleepwithmefromnowon,"
 
"What?" Jesse literally rapped the last part of the sentence but every word was caught by Tiffany's sharp ears.
 
Tiffany smiled at Jesse's cute but stupid attempt at making her sleep together with him. But she decided to just do what his wishes for, afterall both of them wanted it. So she took a step forward and hugged him, with her hands wrapped around his waist.
 
"Honey, you could've just asked me to sleep on the same bed as you,"
 
"But if I threw it away, you would have no choice but to sleep with me.."
 
Tiffany lifted her head off his chest and looked at him with a this-is-unbelievable expression.
 
"You sly animal!"
 
Jesse chuckled as he pushed her head back onto his chest and replied, "But you know you love this sly animal,"
 
Tiffany couldn't disagree.
 
"What do you want for Valentine's day?"
 
The blonde thought about it for a while before replying her with a vague but wanted answer.
 
"Your love?"
 
Tiffany laughed at his ridiculous answer and slapped his chest gently.
 
"You're getting cheesier and cheesier. But seriously, what do you want?"
 
"I'm serious, I want your love,"
 
Tiffany looked up and frowned.
 
"Come on,  be serious. Something that can be bought. An object,"
 
"But if it is something that can be bought, it will be too normal and I won't like it anymore,"
 
"Even if it is from me?"
 
"Except you. But if it is Valentine's day, shouldn't it be special?"
 
Tiffany kept silent for a while. It showed that she agreed to what he has said but was clearly unhappy that she couldn't do anything.
 
Jesse knew it and he rubbed her back as he shook her gently.
 
"I know, we'll go on a date!"
 
Tiffany only snuggled closer and hugged him tighter, and action to show that she was still upset or that she thinks he is just doing this out of pity.
 
"Seriously! We have never once been on a date outside! So we'll just sneak out of the dorm and we'll first go home to prepare ourselves for the date! Think about it, me and you alone!"
 
"But we're always alone in this room,"
 
"It's different! Because this time you will dress like a girl with your beautiful hair down, instead of wearing that ugly wig,"
 
Tiffany kept silent and Jesse sighed.
 
"I'm doing this for us. Please, I really want to have a date with you!"
 
"Really?"
 
"Really," Tiffany smiled and it made Jesse smile as well. He leaned downwards and kissed her passionately on her lips as she opened to let his tongue slip into . His hands slowly dipped under her shirt as she felt his cold fingertips touching her smooth skin, pulling her closer towards him.
 
He felt her lips curve upwards against his own and he knowingly smiled as well.
 
-
 
"So have the two of you done it yet?"
 
"WHAT?! OF COURSE NOT!"
 
"Well, I mean you two are always alone in the room at night, and I was thinking if anything has happened. You know, making babies,"
 
"KWON YURI, ONE MORE TIME AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN,"
 
The day that Yuri walked in on the both of them, it was the day the three of them became closer. It was definitely a happy event, although Yuri hated himself sometimes for being so "lucky" whenever the couple goes to him for help - like then other day when Tiffany approached him to ask him about what Jesse likes (because she obviously couldn't get a proper answer from her boyfriend)  and constantly argued with whatever he said.
 
Then why ask me in the first place, he thought, but the curses inside him disappear when he saw her killer pout. The same one that probably solved all the quarrels between the couple. Damnit, why does she look so cute?
 
So he went back to assuring her that it was something that Jesse would love and appreciate.
 
 
 
"Okay, okay. You're too violent! Relax, take a chill pill,"
 
"I'll make sure you get to get a chill pill if you continue this conversation,"
 
"Fine fine, you win. I'll keep my mouth shut,"
 
"Good, that's what you should have done a long time ago,"
 
The conversation between the two guys never failed to make Tiffany smile. It was only Yuri who could make Jesse so embarrassed in front of her (considering that fact he he makes her embarrassed most of the time, a revenge would be nice). What's best wasn't so much the embarrassment, but rather the comforting moment where the both of them would snuggle as Tiffany assures her boyfriend that he is cute and she would always love him no matter how embarrassing he is. And that's what she was thankful to Yuri for.
 
 
"Honey, you're cute!"
 
"Yeah? You probably think I'm such an idiot,"
 
"No I do not' And I love you more because I know that you can be such a dork at times,"
 
"Really?"
 
"Really," Tiffany inched forward to give a brief peck on his lips.
 
"I will love you no matter what,"
 
-
 
"Taeyeon,"
 
"Yes?"
 
"You need to stop liking Ti-Leo," Yuri mentally slapped himself as he nearly let everything slip out of his mouth.
 
Taeyeon was shocked. He didn't expect his crush on Leo to be that obvious. Plus if Yuri knows, it would also mean that others might have known about it too. Then it came to his mind, what if Jesse knows? Or what if Leo himself knows?
 
Oh my Go-
 
"How did you know about it?"
 
"Well, it's not that hard to realise it from the way you stare at Leo or how you get upset whenever Leo is around Jesse,"
 
"Who else knows?"
 
"No one besides the clever me,"
 
Taeyeon scoffed. How can Yuri still be so playful when it comes to the matter of love? Especially so when he is telling Taeyeon to give Leo up?
 
"Aren't you egoistic?"
 
"But seriously, you have got to stop liking Leo,"
 
"Why must I do that? Don't I have a say in who I want to woo? "
 
"Come on, I don't mind you bring gay, but please just don't like Leo anymore,"
 
"What do you mean you don't mind me being gay? So I'm not gay if I woo Leo?"
 
"I-I.."
 
Everything made sense now, from Leo's small physique, to his lack of muscles to his nice to his y S line or curvaceous body - Leo was a girl.
 
"Wait, are you trying to tell me that Leo is a girl?"
 
Damn the school for breeding super smart freaks. Yuri was caught.
 
"NO I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING! YOU SAID IT NOT ME, " Yuri's tone was a tad higher than usual, and it made Taeyeon raise an eyebrow and her oddly loud sentence.
 
"Why are you shouting? Is it because it's true that Leo is a gi-"
 
"NOPE NOPE, IT'S NOT TRUE. DON'T JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS," Yuri tried to force out a laughter. He pretended to look at his watch and made a stupid statement.
 
"Ohh look at the time! I'm late for my art class! See you later," And he hurriedly dashed out of the dorm.
 
How was he going to face his roommate tonight?
 
"Wait, what art class? You can't even draw a peanut for heaven's sake! AND CLASS STARTS IN 2 HOURS YOU FOOL!"
 
Taeyeon knew he was hiding something.