Hubby

Beyond Words

Summary Jessica on the way!

 

Tiffany finally decides that her girlfriend, or should she say boyfriend, Jessica Jung, is .
 
It wasn't just once when she noticed that Jessica craved for ual attention.
 
Like how early in the morning, Jessica would rush up to her and her melons while kissing her neck. Tiffany would then try to push her away, reasoning that they would need to get to work on time, or that it was too early in the morning to do anything like that. But one thing for sure, Jessica doesn't listen.
 
So she drags poor Tiffany up the flight of stairs, to their bedroom and onto the bed. And they often end up being late for work.
 
Fortunately for the both of them, their big boss, Kim Taeyeon, would chuckle in response to their unconvincing excuses and just shoos them away, back to their cubicles.
 
"Those brats,"
 
-
 
But that wasn't the only time.
 
Jessica had gotten bored of walking from shops to shops with Tiffany on their shopping trip. It wasn't that she hated shopping. She hated the fact that they weren't buying anything because no shopkeepers were stupid enough to willingly make a deal with Tiffany's outrageous bargaining. Well, except one who was obviously blinded by Tiffany's blinding eyesmile.
 
Boy, the shopkeeper is so enchanted by Tiffany's smile that he wouldn't even notice a truck ramming into his shop, Jessica dryly thought.
 
But because of Jessica's jealousy, Tiffany ended up being pulled out of the shop before he gave her his entire assets and before she could even buy anything from that poor, poor shopkeeper.
 
"Jessi, it's too expensive!"
 
"Come on, you really liked that one! I tell you what, I'll pay for it!"
 
"No! Don't waste your money on it! It's not worth the price! Feel that cheap material! "
 
And it goes on.
 
So there they were again, walking around, probably to another shop where Tiffany wouldn't get another skirt or blouse or dress or whatever she likes. Jessica lowered her eyelid and stared at Tiffany for a while, trying to signal that she was getting very bored.
 
Luckily for her, she happened to notice a hotel just right behind the younger girl. So she stops Tiffany by holding her back. The brunette had apparently thought that Jessica finally found something that she liked and got all excited. Without hesitation, she turned around to look at what Jessica was staring at. She noticed how the older woman's cheeks were blushing and how her eyes glimmered under the lighting.
 
She must really like it.
 
Yes, Jessica loved it.  Jessica loved the that she was about to get in the hotel room.
 
Tiffany was shocked. A hotel with such a shady name?
 
 Hotel 16.

Why 16?  She thought.
 
But before she could do anything, Jessica nudged her out of the train of thoughts and she caught onto what Jessica was trying to suggest.
 
"No! We just did it last night! And I really want to spend my time shopping!"
 
Jessica whined.
 
"But you aren't even shopping!" She looked down at their empty hands and emphasized further, "We aren't even holding a single shopping bag despite walking for hours! "
 
"Bu-but,"
 
"NO BUTS! I WANT AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW!"
 
It caught a lot of attention from onlookers, maybe even a chuckle or two from those erted old men, but it didn't bother Jessica.
 
Tiffany reached out to cover Jessica's big mouth before shushing her up.
 
"Why are you shouting? Do you want everyone to know about this? "
 
The older girl lifted up her hand to remove Tiffany's on before smirking.
 
"You embarrassed?"
 
Tiffany didn't have to give a verbal reply as her cheeks went flushing red.
 
Jessica chuckled as she leaned forward and whispered into her ear.
 
"You have with me now or I will continue to whine here and make a big fuss out of this,"
 
Was Jessica threatening her?
 
But before she could even respond, she was dragged again by Jessica into the hotel. Not long after, she found herself pressed against  the wall with Jessica all over her.
 
She thought she would be angry, but at the end of it all, she couldn't get angry with Jessica. Especially not when she just finished having fun.
 
And Jessica knows this. That's why she continuously abuses the brunette's kindheartedness to get the many rounds of she wants.
 
-
 
Once a day isn't enough, at least that principle works for Jessica.
 
Just back at the hotel, Jessica would constantly chase Tiffany to bathe. The younger girl would then be left wondering what on earth Jessica is up to now. The blonde would then give a toothy grin before literally pushing her into the bathroom.
 
Tiffany sighed. It seemed like she had to listen to Jessica again.
 
So she took off her clothes, with only her underwear on, before realising that Jessica hadn't leave the bathroom yet.
 
"Honey, how am I going to bathe if you're in here?"
 
"Why not?"
 
Again. Tiffany was fiercely pushed against the wall with Jessica hands roaming everywhere.
 
"Let's bathe together,"
 
She swore she could feel Jessica's lips curved upwards against her own.
 
-
 
Remember the principle "Once a day isn't enough"?
 
Well, it should be more towards "Thrice a day is the minimum".
 
That's what Tiffany thought when Jessica was busily enjoying herself undressing the younger girl.
 
Despite having protests about being very exhausted mentally and physically, Jessica pushed her way past the clothed barriers.
 
It wasn't that Tiffany wasn't enjoying it. What she meant was that, who wouldn't enjoy doing it with the one she loves?
 
But Jessica was really too energe-
 
Her train of thoughts were cut off as moans elicited from her own mouth. She swore she heard a giggle coming from Jessica as she eyed the younger girl squirming on the bed.
 
-
 
Yes, Tiffany is submissive in bed.
 
Yes, Tiffany has a girlfriend.
 
Yes, Tiffany isn't complaining.
 
Because her life would be different if it weren't for her Jessica Jung.
 
And she doesn't want it to happen.