A Make-up Kiss Under The Mistletoe

Beyond Words

“When is your stupid argument going to end?”

“It’s not stupid. And it’s only going to end when SHE apologises to me,” Tiffany continued glaring at Jessica while the other girl was doing the same.

“Well, it’s kind of stupid if the argument is about your jealousy issues,”

Tiffany narrowed her eyes at Yuri, “And how is that stupid when SHE was talking to a guy who OBVIOUSLY likes her?”

Yuri blinked her eyes a few times and cleared , clearly afraid of the manifestation of an angry Tiffany if she were to continue arguing with the shorter girl.

“Errr, well, she clea-clearly likes girls?” Yuri ended off with a sheepish grin which quickly disappeared as she picked up her drink and started gulping the contents down .

Tiffany swore she heard the tremble in Yuri’s voice. Perhaps she did come across as a little too harsh about this, but she was not apologetic enough to humble herself to utter the word “sorry”. Instead, she turned back to face Jessica, who was sitting at the table directly in front of her.

Tiffany’s focus of attention was shifted when she saw a moving figure from the corner of her eye. She noticed the girl looking at Jessica as she approached the blonde. The b*tch had her arm around Jessica’s shoulder and had even took the seat beside the blonde. The worst part of it all, it did seem like the girl was interested in Jessica. And that made Tiffany’s blood boil again.

“LOOK AT HER! She’s doing it again! How can I not get angry?”

Yuri looked up and saw Jessic-

“IS SHE FEEDING HER STRAWBERRIES?! SHE IS ONLY ALLOWED TO FEED ME STRAWBERRIES! THAT’S IT! I’M GOING TO HER HOUSE TO PUT CUCUMBERS IN HER CLOTHES, ON HER BED, A-AND JUST PRACTICALLY ANYWHERE I CAN PLACE THE VEGETABLE AT. WATCH ME!”

Poor, poor Jessica. What have you done to yourself?

Yuri leaned her forehead against her hand as she shook her head, feeling sympathetic towards Jessica.

-

Yes, she is getting jealous.

 

Jessica smiled when Yoona came over.

Perfect timing.

She ended the staring contest with Tiffany from across the table when Yoona came over and put her slender arm around Jessica’s shoulder.

“Hello, Jessica. It seems like you need a little help,” Yoona whispered into Jessica’s ear.

“You came just at the right time,” The blonde forced a smile as she slid her hand across Yoona’s arm. She continued, “Just pretend you’re having loads of fun with me and SMILE,”

“Well, you owe me one,” Yoona freed herself from Jessica. She then reached out to pull the empty chair that was right next to Jessica’s and settled down.

“Just eat the strawberries I’m about to feed you,” Jessica’s hand was now on top of Yoona’s, thumbing over the smooth skin.

“But I hate strawberries,”

“JUST EAT IT WOMAN!” Jessica practiced ventriloquism with a strained smile on her face. She had a strawberry right at the entrance of Yoona’s mouth.

“Fine, but you owe me two,”

“FINE!  JUST EAT IT,” The blonde tried hard to control her volume as she attempted to push the strawberry past Yoona’s clenched teeth.

Hurry up or it will seem unrealistic.

But before Yoona could finish chewing, Jessica saw Tiffany stomp off. And it may seem unbelievable but she swore she saw tears welling up in Tiffany’s eyes. They were glistening, but in sadness.

Jessica immediately dropped the strawberry in her hand as she hurriedly got up to follow Tiffany.

 

“AHHHH,” There was nothing

“AHHHHHHHHHHH,” There still was nothing.

Yoona opened her eyes to see Jessica disappear.

“Stupid woman, I was helping her and she didn’t even let me finish the strawberry,”

The younger girl picked up the half-eaten berry and placed it into .

“Now she owes me three favours,” She grumbled with full and teeth stained red.

-

Jessica had followed Tiffany all the way to the female bathroom. But of course, her pride did not want Tiffany to know that she was stalking quietly behind. So she waited right outside the toilet until she heard the slamming of the toilet door. It didn’t take a genius to know that Tiffany went in to cry.

She stood outside the occupied cubicle and heard sobs from inside. It literally broke her heart and she could also feel tears welling up in her eyes as she heard the sound of the sobs that Tiffany were making. The blonde just wanted to knock down the door and hug the devastated girl.

But no, Tiffany had to learn her lesson.  She was always being so jealous and it was time she gains her trust in Jessica and herself.

 

Like who could ever fall out of love with this beautiful, y, attractive, cu-

 

Jessica stops herself from thinking.

 

Tiffany needs to build her self-confidence.

-

Tiffany ended her lesson and hurriedly got out of the classroom, wanting to avoid Jessica’s eye contact with her, or anyone else for that matter. It was evident that she upset over yesterday’s event of flirtatious physical contact between Jessica and Yoona and nobody dared to even go near her. Well, you can’t blame any of them; Tiffany did look like she was going to burst out in tears any moment.

She walked down the hallway towards her lockers when something she saw made her stop at her tracks.

Was that… the girl that was beside Jessica the other day?

-

“How about a date tonight, honey?”

“Yoona, there are people in the hallway,” Seohyun looked around with crimson cheeks as other students were looking at the both of them oddly.

“So? I’m not going to date them even if they stare at my beautiful face,” Yoona proceeded to slide her knuckles over Seohyun’s cheeks, to which Seohyun tried pushing away from her face.

“Yoona, not here,”

Yoona sighed as she backed off, with clear disappointment on her face. And Seohyun felt a little guilty.

“I’ll call you later, okay?” Seohyun then placed a shy kiss on Yoona’s cheeks before running of with extremely reddened cheeks herself.

Yoona touched her face with a huge grin on her face. It seems like she wasn’t going to wash her face for a mont-

“OI YOU!”  Yoona continued to stay rooted to the ground, staring down the hallway which Seohyun ran down a while ago.

“OI, YOU!” A pull on her shoulder.

Yoona turned around to face a very angry… Jessica’s girlfriend?

“HOW DARE YOU GO AROUND CHEATING ON JESSICA LIKE THAT YOU HORRIBLE TWO TIMER?!”

“WHAT CHEATING?” Yoona was starting to raise her voice. Who was she to shout at her like that? She didn’t do anything wrong!

“I SAW JESSICA FEEDING YOU SOME STRAWBERRIES YESTERDAY. I SUPPOSE THAT MEANT NOTHING?!” Tiffany scoffed and continued,” WELL? EXPLAIN YOURSELF? WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON JESSICA?!”

“ARE YOU NUTS? I WAS FORCED TO SIT NEXT TO JESSICA!”

Tiffany stood in shock.

“Fo-forced?”

“Errrr yes? I don’t supposed you thought I liked Jessica that way, do you? EWWWW!”

“You don’t? Then- HEY, WHAT’S WITH THE EWWW? MY JESSICA IS THE CUTEST, SWEETEST, THE MOST ROMANTIC, HOTTEST AND may I add, THE IEST GIRL ALIVE! HOW DARE YOU SAY EWWW?!”

“Well, if you love her that much, why don’t you just go and find her and make up? Then she wouldn’t have disturbed me and forced me to go down just to make you jealous!”

“She was making me jealous?”

“You’re obviously blind to not see how much she loves you. You should have seen the way she ran after you when you stomped off yesterday, in evident jealousy I might add,”

“She ran after me? But I didn’t see her yesterday,”

“She probably didn’t want you to see her anyway. Not the way she looked with her puffy eyes and red nose when she came back to class,”

“She cried?”

“Look. It doesn’t matter whether she did or not. Just get back together so the both of you can stop terrorising your friends with your relationship problems when everyone knows that both of you are still deeply in love. So just make up already! My goodness!”

“Bu-but she made me jealous. I can hardly think of it as my fault,”

“OH MY GO- ARE YOU DUMB OR WHAT?!”

Yoona ignored the offended look on Tiffany’s face.

“How can she be in love with him!? Come on. We all agree that he is ugly,” Tiffany was seen nodding her head in agreement.

“And DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT I SAID? I SAID SHE STILL LOVES YOU! SO HOW CAN SHE BE IN LOVE WITH HIM?!”

“Right..”

“Yeah, it’s right alright. Think about it,”

Yoona walked away.

So she made a terrible mistake?

-

- Hi, this is Jessica. Please put down the phone and DO NOT leave me a message because I do not want to do any favours for you. Thank you.  ~BEEP~ -

“Jessica, it’s Tiffany,” She hesitated.

What was she supposed to say to Jessica? That she was sorry? B-but Jessica did talk to Donghae despite knowing that she was a jealous freak.

Stupid fool! What was Jessica supposed to do? Ignore him when he talked to her?

 

“Okay, I know we haven’t been talking to each other for the past week and I-I-“

 

DING-DONG

The doorbell interrupted her.

“Hold on, it’s the door,” Tiffany was about to put the receiver down when she suddenly pulled it back to her ear and continued, “DON’T PUT DOWN THE PHONE! I’LL BE RIGHT BACK!”

She walked over to the speaker next to the door.

 

“Who is it?”

“It’s me, Jessi”

“Ohh….”

“Well?”

“What do you want?” It was so damn hard to hide the HUGE smile on Tiffany’s face. And she was sure that Jessica could hear the happiness in her voice.

“I would like to come up. After all, I’m still your girlfriend,”

“Hold on, I’m on the phone,”

Tiffany left Jessica standing outside the main gate like a fool as she ran back to the phone.

“Well, it’s you at the door..” A slight chuckle. Then comes a sudden pang of worry. What if Jessica was here to-

“PLEASE DON’T BREAK UP WITH ME! I promise to be a better girlfriend in the future. I will try my best not to get jealous with anyone who approaches you!”

"..."

“But on the other hand, if you’re not here to break up with me, I HOPE YOU LEARN TO BEHAVE YOURSELF AND NOT FLIRT WITH EVERYONE IN SCHOOL, YOU HEAR ME?! OTHERWISE I WILL KICK YOUR UPSIDE DOWN!”

DING-DONG

“Okay, bye.”                         

“…”

“Ohh and goodnight,”

“…”

“And don’t let the bed bugs bite,”

“…”

“And..”

“I’m sorry,” Tiffany hung up the phone immediately as she ran back to the speaker near the door.

 

“I just ended my call,”

“Could your call be any longer? Let me in now! The temperature is like -100 degree Celsius right now and I’m about to die,”

Tiffany rolled her eyes but pressed on the red button anyway.

She stood at the door, waiting for Jessica’s arrival. But she ought to say, her ears were unusually sharp that night, despite the soundproof door, as she heard every single footstep that Jessica took up her stairs. Tiffany’s heart was thumping, faster and faster as the footsteps became louder and louder.

Knock, Knock

Tiffany unlocked the door to see Jessica covered in snow and her face rather blank.

“Why are you here?”

“It’s Christmas eve and I wondered if you wanted to have din-“ Jessica was about to raise the plastic bags in her hands when Tiffany jumped right on her and gave her the sweetest, ist, longest kiss she ever had. Okay, maybe not the sweetest since that title had to be given to the very first kiss they had. But ist, the kiss deserved it. Jessica had her empty hand on Tiffany’s y and continued squeezing it while having a tongue battle.

It was Jessica who eventually pulled herself away.

“Wow, if I knew that it was going to be like this, I wouldn’t have wasted my money buying this,” Tiffany looked at Jessica curiously as she watched the older girl reach into her pocket to pull out a mistletoe.

“But now that I bought it,” Jessica raised the mistletoe above their heads.

“I guess I have to have another kiss then,” A stupid mischievous and lustful grin spread across Jessica’s face.

“You’re such a ert!” Tiffany poked Jessica’s forehead but chose to kiss her anyway.

-

They were cuddling on the couch with Jessica’s arms around Tiffany’s waist as the younger girl was feeding her strawberries.

Jessica suddenly dug into her pocket for her phone. She fiddled with the buttons to find that her phone had suddenly died, probably due to the extremely cold weather. She then proceeded to switch it on.

“Ohh, a voicemail,”

Tiffany’s eyes widened in realisation.

“No, wait! Don’t open it!”

Jessica stopped and looked at Tiffany.

“Why?”

“Errr.. because it was from me and it is no longer important?”

“All the more reason to open it,”

“NO WAIT!” Seeing that Jessica was waiting for her, she snatched the phone from Jessica. The blonde was caught unguarded.

“YAH! Give me back my phone!”

 Tiffany ran into the kitchen and Jessica threatened her.

“Don’t make me chase you, or else..”

“Or else what?”

Jessica smirked. She got into her starting position before sprinting towards Tiffany.

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! NO JESSI NO! AHHHHHHH! MOLEST!! MOLEST!!”

-

“So you’ll kick my if I don’t behave, eh?”

“I-I was just ki-kidding,”

“Are you sure?” Jessica towered over Tiffany.

“Ye- ahhhhhh“

“Honey, you do know that liars get punished, right?” 

 

a/n: I know I went hiatus for a very long time because of several reasons. But I hope that this will be a great christmas present to you readers out there who have been waiting for an update! Please don't mind my writing since I haven't been writing for over a year! Otherwise, this is a great fluff for you guys to enjoy!