DAY 4 We are going to an adventure! Really?

Such an Adventure

June 15th, 2017. 10:49 KST

 

"Hyung, they went for adventure in the jungle. They camped in thick jungle with bears and boars and tigers, lions and penguin. They ate meat they hunted and drank from the river. They brought nothing from house except one bag. It was so cool, hyung."

Penguin in the jungle? They ended up gathering in the living room while listening to Minseok's ramble about the tv show he watched. The kid was so excited telling them about the men who survived in the jungle with nothing other than one bag. It was a survival show on how to live in jungle. But Junmyeon was not sure about the surviving part. Who knew offcam they ordered pizza for their lunch.

"But why you make mess? I thought the thief got into the house." Junmyeon asked the little boy.

"Sorry hyung. I was looking for my stuff to put into my bag. I was looking for my lunchbox but I didn't know where mommy put it." Minseok pouted.

Kris scrunched his eyebrows. "Bag? Where'd you want to go?"

Minseok's face was lit with excitement with that question. "Adventure! I'll go to jungle and survive there. With my backpack." He lifted his mini backpack he used for school.

"But Minnie…" Junmyeon was cut off with Baekhyun's loud I wanna go too. The other kids were excitingly repeated after the little puppy. Junmyeon tried to control the chaotic situation. Everyone was excitedly bouncing and screaming. "Kids, we are not…" And he was cut off again. "Let's pack our bags." Minseok instructed his brothers. Before Junmyeon could stop them, all of the kids were already dashing out of the living room to their respective bedrooms.

"Kids, we are not going for any adventure!" Junmyeon frustratedly cried out but no one heard him. He slumped down on the couch next to his friend. "Help me." But Kris just let out a deep sigh.
 

 

11:40 KST


After lot of arguments accompanied with high pitched excited screaming from the kids upstairs, Junmyeon and Kris came with a plan. The kids lined up in the living room after packing up the said essential needs in their backpack, which were mostly their toys and plushies. The two adults just sat on the couch, looking defeated.

"Fine. We are going. But not like this. We are not going to survive with just that," Junmyeon got up and went to pick up an A4 paper and pen. He then set the paper on the coffee table with all the kids surrounding him. And so thus his curious friend.

"First, what we need-" "Toys!" Junmyeon again was interrupted with Jongdae's loud voice.

"No Jongdae. We need food. And drink, of course."

"Aren't we going to go hunting?" Minseok questioned the two adults.

"Urm… With our hunting skill level, I don't think so, Minseok. We gonna starve." Kris ruffled the eldest kid's brown hair. The said boy pouted at the comment.

"Well then, we also need the tent. Big tents. You do have them, don't you Kris? The ones you bought with intention to be adventurous but abandoned them after one trip." With that, all eyes were on him.

"Yes. They are at my parent's house. You don't need to be so sarcastic tho." Kris huffed.

"Okay then. Also we need proper clothes. Kids, go pack your clothes. I will check them later. I will get the food ready. Kris, get the tents. And then, we are set! I am such a smart planner." Junmyeon grinned.

The kids roared excitedly and immediately ran upstairs to get their clothes. Meanwhile, Junmyeon busily listed down all the food they needed for the trip.

"Well Mr. Smarty Pant, you forget one thing." Kris rested his left arm on the latter's head like he rested his arm on the table. Their height difference was sure beneficial.

"What?" Junmyeon swayed the giant arm away. It was heavy.

"Where are we going actually?"

With that, Junmyeon froze.










He totally forgot about that.
 

 


14:10 KST


All things they needed were set in the back of the car. All kids were safely strapped in their seats. Junmyeon went to the passenger seat while Kris was already ready beside him.

"You already figure out where we're going, don't you? You better not make me drive in circle and end up camping in the backyard." Kris whispered to his friend while starting the car engine.






Well…. It is not a bad idea actually.