08

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The cashier keeps on staring at you," she told him. Jungkook averted his gaze to her and smirked.

"And? Don't tell me you're jealous?" he teased when they exited the convenience store. Yein stopped and hit him on the head. Jungkook winced and scowled at her. She just smirked and proceeded on walking.

"I'm not jealous I mean why would I?"

"I don't know. Maybe because I'm handsome?" he said with a wink. She stopped once again and hit him on the same spot. 

"OUCH! What the is wrong with you, woman?!" Jungkook swore his head would break. Yein just smiled at him sweetly and opened a bottle of soju. She drank it and looked at the night sky. 

"You know, the stars are surprisingly shining tonight. How ironic," she told him. Jungkook just ignored her, still annoyed because of what she did. Yein turned her head to look at him and saw him walking behind her slowly with a plastic bag in his hand. She smiled, knowing that he's probably still sulking. She looked forward and just let him be.  They walked in silence, casually drinking soju. Their thoughts consumed them as they blankly looked straight ahead. Yein stopped walking when she realized something. She turned her head with wide eyes filled with panic.

"Ya! My car!" she told him, panic obvious in her voice. Jungkook just looked at her blankly and walked pass her. Yein grabbed his arm and glared at him.

"I SAID WE LEFT MY CAR AT THE SOJU PLACE! NOW WE SHOULD GO BACK BECAUSE MY MOM WILL KI-" her shouting stopped when he placed his ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter