13

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-LIKE RIGHT NOW! UNNIE! WAKE UP!!!!  YOU'VE BEEN SLEEPING FOR THE LAST 20 HOURS!" the voice shouted.

What? I'm sleeping? That's weird.

Yein felt her body being shaken. What is happening? Why is everything all black? Where is Jungkook?

Jungkook.

Jeon-

She opened her eyes. She was welcomed by a worried child. The child looked like she was about to cry. She suddenly enveloped Yein into an embrace. Her shoulders shook and Yein felt wetness in her shoulder. Why is she crying? Hyoin?

"Y-ya, why are you crying?" she asked the crying girl before returning the hug. The girl—Hyoin—tried to calm down in order to speak.

"B-because I-I t-thought you are n-not g-going t-to wake u-up," Hyoin answered, trying hard to speak. 

WHAT?! SO I'VE REALLY BEEN SLEEPING? EVERYTHING IS NOT REAL?!

Her chest constricted thinking about the possibility that what happened him and-

WAIT WHAT'S HIS NAME AGAIN? WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER HIS NAME AND HIS FACE?

Yein panicked. She tried to remember everything but the man's face was blurred. Everything—the setting, the happenings—are clear but not his face. How can I ing forget him? 

Hyoin looked at her worriedly. "Unnie, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yein touched her face and realized that she was crying. Upon realizing it, she cried harder. Hyoin was startled and immediately hugged her sister. She didn't know what made her sister cry but it's not the time to question her so she just comforted her. Funny how she was the one who was crying a while ago, now it was her sister.

After nearly an hour of crying, Yein calmed down. She pulled away and looked at her sister and asked, "S-so y-youre telling me... I was sleeping? T-the whole t-time?" Her voice shook. Hyoin nodded—still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter