05

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Before she could even continue, the store owner beat her to it. 

"YAH! YOU KIDS BETTER GO HOME! WE'RE CLOSING NOW! AISH," she yelled. The two just rolled their eyes, grabbed the remaining soju bottles and went outside. Once they're outside, they looked at each other. Eye to eye. No thoughts in mind. Lost in each other's eyes. Then, suddenly, the two of them just burst out laughing. They laughed and laughed, clutching their stomachs and letting out maniac-like laughs like it's a long time since they laughed like that.

"Oh my gosh! I don't know what we're laughing about-" she pauses to catch her breath "-but it's funny," she laughed softly. He looked at her and smirked.

"But, it helps though. It helps to forget even for a short time," he said while still looking at her. She looked at him and smiled softly, before averting her gaze.

"You're right. Just few minutes ago, when we laughed, I felt like I'm laughing so freely and whole-heartedly. It's good since I can't even remember when was the last time I laughed like that. Thank you," she said. She smiled at him sincerely, and he felt his heart warmed like his heart isn't broken anymore. She chuckled lightly, before walking ahead of him. He touched his chest and panicked—not because of the way she made him feel but because he thought that it was too early for him to feel anything like that. Did I really love her? If so, then why am I feeling this way too quickly to this lady? he questioned while looking at the ground, like it's going to give him answers. His thoughts got cut off by a voice—mind you, not an ordinary voice, but her voice.

"Hey! Are you just going to stand there lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter