14

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Months.

It's been three months since that happened and Yein still can't remember him. One time she went to the soju place, she asked the owner if she remembered Yein going there before but the owner shook her head. Then, she went to the convenience store. She asked the cashier if she remembered her going there with a man. Sadly, the cashier just shook her head and said no. Not giving up, she went to the park hoping that she could meet him there. Yein tried and tried to remember him even if it's only his voice. But, she really couldn't and eventually, she gave up. 

Now, in this beautiful summer day, she is walking her way to meet her friend. Yein walks through the sea of people while talking to her friend through her phone. 

"Yeah, yeah. I'm on my way. Yes, I brought additional cash because I know we're gonna shop," she said with a chuckle. She listens to her friend's words and laughs. Her laughter halts when her sight focuses to a guy walking opposite her. She doesn't know why but her heart beats so fast and her stomach flutters at the sight of him. Yein ignores her friend and just stands there looking at him. When the guy passes by her, her breath hitches. T-that smell. She turns around and the guy is already looking at her with his eyes wide. Yein realizes something and looks at him with the same expression.

 

 

"Y-YOU!" "YOU!"

 

 

 

And with that, they are staring at each other in the midd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter