07

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Don't you think we should buy some more soju?" Yein asked him while they're walking side by side, "I need more of it."

"And where will we buy it?" Jungkook asked her, shocking her because of his lack of common sense. She looked at him blankly.

"At the hardware store. Of course we will buy at a convenience store, you dimwit." He rolled his eyes and glared at her.

"And where would that be?" he asked before continuing, "I mean there's no convenience store in this area." Yein stopped walking and glared at him. He glared back. And once again, they're on a glaring contest. Yein was the first one to broke it then rolled her eyes and she swore she heard Jungkook whispered a "YES!". She scoffed and looked at him.

"Are you kidding me? There's a convenience store. Right there," she said while pointing. And she's right, there was really a convenience store in that area. He blinked.

"Why didn't I ing see that earlier?" he asked her.

"Because you're blind, Jungkook," she answered. Jungkook was taken aback because it's the first time she ever said his name. The way she called his name sent some tingling sensation in his chest. 

"You just called me by my name," he tried to say it casually—he didn't want her to know this affected him so much—but obviously, he failed. He looked like he's suffering constipation. Yein wanted to laugh at him, but hold it in.

"No ," she said while smirking. Jungkook scowled at her, but she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter