01

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Friday.

Finally, I'm going to see him. 

I instantly bid my goodbyes to my family, got inside my car  and drove away. I've been here in Incheon for the last few days because my parents wanted to spend time with us since they'll be busy again—because of our family's business— and I'll be busy too because it will be the start of summer next week.

I arrived at his apartment building and I couldn't hide my excitement to see him. I got onto the elevator and pressed the number of his floor. I wanted to cry happy tears because I'm going to see him. Then, I remembered that I didn't tell him that I'm coming because I wanted to surprise him and that made my excitement rise to the highest level. When the elevator dings, I immediately walked straight to his apartment. I pulled his key—duplicate key—from   my pocket. I hurriedly unclocked his door and ready to surprise him when something stopped me. Junyoung and a girl making out in his apartment. JUNYOUNG AND A GIRL WERE MAKING OUT. I didn't know what to do or say, my whole body just freezed. I could feel the pathetic tears in my eyes. Junyoung probably sensed that someone's watching and glance up. He immediately let go of the girl's crappy mouth and hurriedly stood up.

"Baby, it's not what you think," he quickly said. IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK? THE .

"Junyoung, that's a ing cliché thing to say." I ignored him and walked towards the door, ready to leave when he stopped me by shutting the doo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter