b o n u s #t w o

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

b o n u s # 2

mistletoe

"Jeong, I have a suprise for you," Jungkook excitedly said the moment he entered their apartment. Yein chuckled, averting her gaze from the show she was watching. 

"You know I hate surprises as much as I hate getting up early in the morning," she told a grinning Jungkook, who can't stop smiling like a creepy pedo. Her eyes narrowed at the box he was holding. 

"You will like—no, you will love this surprise. I promise," he said, still with his creepy grin. Yein looked at him with narrowed eyes and scrutinize his face to see any sign if the surprise was a good one or not. When it comes to surprises, she can't trust Jungkook with it. The two of them were into pranks and other immature and childish doings that she don't know if she should open his suprise, especially with him waiting for her with a creepy pedo smile. Especially that. 

"C'mon, baby. I promise this is not a prank," he assured. But, what if he's finally coming back at her for her prank last week? She glared at him and decided to open his surprise. If it is a prank, she was ready. She was ready since last week. She would declare war. 

She slowly opened the box. Jungkook continued to grin—that worried her because man still grinning so widely even after a few minutes. When she completely opened it, she gasped at the content of the box.

"Are you kidding me? A ing mistletoe?" she loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter