04

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

W-what? she thought when he said those words—words that have hidden meanings that made her feel curious—her drunkenness faded away. She looked at him with curious eyes, he just ignored her. 

'"What do you mean you know what it feels like? Did you experience it too?" she asked.

She doesn't even know if he understood what 'it' was. He forced a chuckle, "Actually, I'm experiencing it right now."

She looked at him in shock. "A-are you even serious?" she questioned, not believing him. He just nodded.

"Why? Am I too attractive to be—what do you call it—heartbroken?" He once again laughed forcefully. She shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"Well, it's not that. I noticed that you forced yourself to be okay, but I thought you're just having a bad day or something," she reasoned out. He looked at her, surprised that she noticed his hidden actions. Usually, when he is having a problem or  a bad day, he will hide his emotions and pretend to be okay—and only close to him would know that he's hiding something. So that's why she surprised him.

"Are you a mind reader or maybe a psychologist?" he asked her with a small smile. She chuckled.

"No. You're pretty obvious actually."

"What? My friends would often tell me that I'm good at hiding my expressions and emotions."

"Well, to me, you're really obvious."

"Are you sure you're not a psychologist? Perhaps, a mind reader?"

"No. I swear. Now back to what y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter