03

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the silence of the night, there's a young lady who kept on shouting.

"AHJUMMA! ONE MORE SOJU PLS!" she shouted loudly—so loud that the other customers want to skin her alive. They glared at her, but she just shrugged them off and went back to being a depressed soul. She drank the soju bottle in one go and scoffed bitterly. 

"YA! Here's your soju. Seriously, you're so loud please stop or else I'll make you leave," the ahjumma threatened. She doesn't know why this young lady decided to get drunk here since she looks like she would rather go to a bar.

The young lady smirked and looked at her, "If you'll make me leave, who will buy these?" she signalled to the bottles of soju, "and besides, I will give extra tip for your kind service," she mocked. The ahjumma just rolled her eyes and went back to work.

Yein drank the bottle of soju and felt pleased of the sensation it gave her. She suddenly felt pathetic and wanted to cry, but she scoffed and drank the bottle again. She doesn't want to appear weak. But you're already weak, Yein, she bitterly thought. She could feel tears threatening to fall. 

"Why would I even cry when that bastard doesn't deserve my tears?" she let out a bitter laugh, "besides, he's probably busy ing that ."

"I know right," an unkown voice appeared. She jumped in shock and looked at the unkown person.

"WHAT THE ?! WHO ARE YOU?!" she shouted at him and ready to attack him, but stopped whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter