11

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There was one time when I tried to do a backflip because I want to be like my friend, but the result is not what I expected it to be," Jungkook shared. Yein snorted and asked, "Why? What happened?"

"I fell on my back. As a result, I missed classes for a week or two with a bruised back," he winced—remembering those horrid days. Yein laughed at him so loud that he wanted to smack her face. Jungkook just put on a blank face while waiting for her to stop.

"Oh my god! I want to see you do it. How about doing backflip 2.0?" she surprisingly managed to say between her laughs. Jungkook rolled his eyes before focusing on his drink. Yein finally calmed down and lightly giggled.

"So, are you done laughing at me now?" he asked her with sarcasm in his voice. Yein giggled and answered, "Don't worry, boy. Yours isn't even close to my horrifying experience." That statement brought Jungkook's attention back to her which made Yein smirk.

"Then tell me," he eagerly said. Yein smirked, "And why should I?" Jungkook groaned—ready to protest—when she cut him 0ff.

"Besides, I didn't tell you to share your embarrassing experience. It's your fault, sweetheart," she said with her eyes glistening with mischief. Jungkook looked at her with wide eyes when her statement dawned on him. 

"WHAT THE ??!!!" he screamed. He can't believe that the lady tricked him. Yein could only laugh at his reaction and his stupidness—her word, not mine. 

"That's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter