10

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uh.. Thank you for uh... comforting me," Yein thanked him while avoiding his eyes. Jungkook could only nod and cough awkwardly. They stood there awkwardly, not knowing what to do with silence engulfing them. Yein swore in her head for making things awkward. She glanced at Jungkook, but only to look away when he glanced back at her. She felt her cheeks burn and she didn't know why—maybe because of embarrassment or because of the man beside her. She looked at him in her peripheral view and she noticed for the first time that he was wearing a suit. She wanted to smack her head for not noticing it. Oh my god, he looks so good, she thought. Jungkook cleared his throat and sighed.

"Is it my turn now?" he asked her. Yein looked at him, confused on what he was talking about. Jungkook rolled his eyes. Aish, this girl.

"Is it my turn to talk about her now?"

Yein seemed to remember and chuckled lightly. "Oh, yeah. It's your turn now. Sorry, I'm kinda forgetful sometimes," she said while scratching her head. Jungkook just shook his head and gave her a small smile.

"Well, first, she's pretty—no, she's beautiful. She's the type of girl who's beautiful the first time you see her. When she looks at you, your heart will flutter because of her beauty. Her smile is so beautiful—I want to witness it everytime she smiles. She's kind, smart, graceful, breath-taking... she's just so perfect. We met because of a friend. He introduced me to her and the moment I saw her, I just want her to be mine. Isn't that cheesy?" he looked at Yein and smiled with his dimples showing. She swore her heart flutter because of him. She shook her head in a way to tell him that it's not. He went back to talking.

"After that, we talked and talked and talke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter