09

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So tell me about him," Jungkook said while glancing at her. Yein shook her head and looked at him in disgust.

"And why would I?" she challenged him. Jungkook smirked, "Just because." He proceeded on drinking his bottle of soju. Yein looked at him, confused. 

"You see, tonight is a great night to let out your feelings with some soju and a late night walk," he casually said. Yein blinked at him.

"And besides, I already told you about her and you about him. So, might as well, just talk about them."

"You're right. You better tell me about her too," she narrowed her eyes at him and he just smile. How cute.

Yein sighed and drank her soju before telling Jungkook about him. "He's a good boyfriend—a perfect boyfriend, for me atleast. We dated for like two years and in those two years, all I can see is perfection. Everything was perfect. He was perfect. With him, I could smile like an idiot and be happy like I'm high on sugar. It's just, everything was perfect, really. He would wait for me after school, he would comfort me when I'm down or upset. Sometimes, he would surprise me with flowers and gifts—eventhough I already told him not to buy them but he insisted. I also remember that he would do the silliest things just to make me laugh. One time, he ing split and I remember I almost choke because of laughing," she chuckled and didn't realize that tears are falling from her eyes. Jungkook wanted to wipe those tears but decided against it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter