12

soju
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You said I'm drunk but if I kiss you, would you still think that?" he asked her, clearly drunk. Yein chuckled—clearly entertained and also obviously drunk. 

"Now you're talking nonsense," she smiled and shook her head. Jungkook furrowed his brows and frowned. "Why do you think so? Are you challenging me?" he asked with mischief and also seriousness in his eyes. He scooted closer to her—so close that he could see the mole on her nose bridge. Automatically, she also did the same thing, He didn't know where he got the audacity to do that. In his drunken mind, all he could think of is how cute her mole was, how big and at the same time small her eyes are, how her red cheeks made her look so adorable, and her lips. He stared at her lips and Yein could feel her heart beating so fast that she swore that it would break out from her chest. He leaned closer, she closed her eyes. At that moment, with her eyes closed, Jungkook felt his stomach fluttered. He didn't even know why he felt that. He couldn't like her—he just couldn't.  He doesn't believe in love or like at first sight, they're not Anna and Hans. They would not sing Love is an Open Door and . Although he badly wanted to kiss her, he just brushed a strand of her hair and coughed awkwardly. Yein opened her eyes and stared at him who was blushing. She felt her cheeks burning because of embarrassment. 

"Uh... Y-Your hair was blocking your hair," he said while rubbing his nape. Yein could only nod and shifts

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter