Twenty Seven.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

 

Iris's POV

 

Onew walked me back to the apartment and kissed me goodnight. I walked in to the living room, to find Mia and Daddy still on the couch.

"Hey, I'm back," I called out.

"Sup, so how was your date? Did anything special happen?" Mia asked resting her head on the back of the sofa.

"...well nothing really, except the fact that I got my memory back," I nonchalantly said.

"WHAT?!" Mia and Daddy yelled and then ran over to hug me.

"You know I've always liked that boy, since the beginning," Daddy said. I gave Daddy the side eye.

“So how did he get your memory back,” Mia asked.

“Well he took me somewhere that we went on our first date and that triggered my memory,” I replied.

Mia slowly nodded her head as if she was thinking about something.

“So....did you find out the truth?” Mia carefully hinted, trying not to get Daddy’s attention.

“Yeah I did, I talked to Jonghyun, that bastard, and I cleared up everything with Onew,” I said with a smile.

“Okay good. You don’t know how hard it was for me to stop Minho from beating Jonghyun up,” Mia sighed.

“Hahahah…. Is it bad if I kinda want to see that happen?” I laughed.

“No because I kinda want to see it too, but I don’t want Minho fighting. He’s mah baby,” Mia said as I laughed at her.

 

School

 

“Hopefully you guys didn’t forget, but the Talent show is this Friday!” Our music teacher excitedly said. Everyone began talking to each other about what they were going to.

“Taemin, are you going perform?” I asked.

“Yeah, Key hyung and I have been practicing a dance were going to do. Hopefully we’ll win. Are you and Onew hyung going to do something?” Taemin asked.

“Ye-“

No,” Onew interrupted.

“Wait what? I thought we were going to do Lucky together,” I wondered.

“Let’s do our own entries. I have a surprise for you,” Onew said with a smile.

“A surprise? You really like surprises,” I replied.

 “Yes, yes I do,” Onew replied tapping my nose.

“Okay, now what am I going to do? I have to find another song. Blaaahhh,” I whined.

“Sorry Iris. I can help you?” Onew offered.

“Nah I can figure it out. Wait. This song will be my present to you. Heheheh,” I said.

“Okay, I like that,” Onew smiled.

“Attention, Attention students! We shall begin. Let’s sing Arirang,” the music teacher said. Everyone stood up and began to sing.

“So what are you going to do?” Mia whispered in my ear.

“I don’t know…can you help me?” I whispered back.

“Yeah,” Mia replied.

“Mia and Iris, Is there something you like to tell us?” the music teacher said, eyeing us.

“Uhhh, I like this song,” Mia replied with a shrug. Everyone laughed. The music teacher rolled her eyes.

“Thank you for your comment Mia. If you two are done with your side conversation, please feel free to join us.”

“Ne,” Mia and I both replied and we all started singing.

After music class, we had a small break before math class started.  I realized that I left my math book in my locker, so I walked down the hallway to get it. As I opened my locker an envelope fell on the floor.

An envelope? It wasn’t here this morning…

I looked around to see if there was anyone in the hallway that could have slipped this into my locker. The hallway was empty. I crouched down and picked up the envelope and opened it. In the envelope was a small handwritten note, addressed to me.

 

Iris,

There’s no way I could have faced you and apologize, after all the problems and pain that I have caused you and Onew hyung. I was selfish and arrogant and held a grudge against hyung, which ended up hurting you too.

I never, ever thought of you as a prize. You are a beautiful, wonderful person that I am not worthy of. Now that I think about it, Onew hyung is the right person for you. You don’t have to forgive me; I just want you to know how truly sorry I am.

Jonghyun

 

Should I forgive him?


A/N

Tadah I updated!

There's only two chapters left..

Yes I know. :(

Okay poll time:

 

 

 

 

Commenteu!!!