Twenty.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

Minho’s POV

“No… nothing at all….you’re perfect,” I said.

Mia looked so surprised when I said that.

But that was the truth. She really did look perfect; from the twinkle in her wonderful hazel eyes to her hair flowing down her shoulders. Ever since she kissed me, she’s always been on my mind. I don’t know why, but every time I look at her, I can’t help but to feel happy.

I walked over to her and looked straight at her eyes and then I looked at her lips. I had sudden urge to kiss her. I my lips and leaned down towards her. She began to close her eyes as I leaned closer to her lips. I softly place my hand on her cheek and lifted her head, until I felt her lips on mine. As we began kissing, my mind went blank and suddenly was filled with scenes of her. I felt her grab on my clothes to pull me closer. She intensified the kiss and I immediately followed. After what I seemed like eternity, we broke the kiss.

“Am I dreaming?” Mia laughed and began to pinch herself.  “Ow… haha I guess I’m not.”

I began to chuckle.

“Are you laughing at me?”

“No… heheh.. you’re just cute,” I replied.

Mia began to blush and look down. I lifted up her head and we began to stare at each other. It felt like we were having a conversation between our eyes. It felt like I knew everything about her, simply from looking at her eyes. Mia immediately looked away and sneezed.

“Sorry,” Mia shyly said.

“It’s okay,” I smiled.

She looked over her shoulder and smiled. Then she began to walk over to the basketball, picked it up, and turned towards me.

“As much as I like staring at you, *laughs* are we going to finish our game or you can just say that you ?” Mia asked.

“Woah Woah Woah, I do not . Woman give me that ball,” I said as I began to walk towards her.

“I think not,” Mia said as she began to run away from me.

I began to chase her. She laughed and squealed as she tried to run away from me. I sneaked up and hugged her from behind. Mia laughed and threw her head back against my shoulder and kissed me on the cheek. Surprised by her actions, I let her go. Mia ran in front me towards the basket.

“Mwhahahahha,” Mia said after she made a shot.

 

Meanwhile with Iris and Onew

 

Iris’s POV

After Onew and I finished our desserts, we decided to leave and take a stroll. We were passing by Gwanghwamun Plaza, until I saw the pretty lights and stopped Onew.

‘Hey look over there. It’s so pretty,” I said in awe.

“Yeah it is. Do you want to go over there?” Onew asked.

“Yes! Let’s go,” I said and pulled Onew with me.

I had a sudden urge to get in and play with the water, so I began to take off my shoes.

“What are you doing?” Onew asked.

“I’m going to go play,” I said with a smile and discarded my shoes and ran towards the water.

I ran in and felt the water in between my feet.

Ahh this feels so good!

I ran in between the shooting sprouts of water and back towards Onew.

“What are you doing standing here? Come on in,” I said.

“No, people are going to stare at us like crazy people,” Onew replied.

“So what? They’re going to stare because they will be jealous at how much fun we’re having,” I said and began to tug on Onew’s sleeve.

“Come on,” I pouted.

“…. Okay,” Onew said and then he took off his shoes.

I dragged him over to the sprouting waters and splashed water in his face. He looked so surprised.

The look on his face was hilarious. Hahahahaha

While I leaned over in laughter, he sneaked up behind me and picked me up.

“WAAAAH, what are you doing?” I screamed.

“Revenge,” Onew said with a smirk on his face.

Onew carried me and ran through the sprouting waters, splashing water all over my body.

“AHHHHHHHH!” I screamed and laughed. Onew then put me down.

“Mwahahahhahaha. Revenge is sweet,” Onew said.

Once we were done playing, we sat down on the steps to dry off. I looked over towards Onew as he was shaking and patting down his hair.

He looks incredibly y right now.

Onew turned towards me and smiled. His lips were red.

Wet Onew = y Onew. Noted!

As I tried my best not to drool or attack him with kisses, he began to talk.

“Are you okay? Are you cold?” He asked.

“I’m fine. Just a little bit chilly, but I’ll be fine,” I replied.

He proceeded to take off his jacket to give to me.

“Won’t that make me colder? Since it’s wet too?” I asked.

“Oh… right.. How stupid of me,” Onew said, smacking his forehead.

“It’s fine we should head home,” I laughed.

“Oh my goodness. What time is it?” Onew said looking down at his watch.

10:30pm.

“We have to leave now or else your father will kill me,” Onew quickly said as put his shoes back on.

“Hahahahha, okay,” I said.

 

In the apartment complex

 

Ding. The elevator opened.

We walked out of the elevator towards my apartment door.

“Are you still wet?” Onew asked.

“Oh not that much, just a little bit,” I replied.

As we got closer to my door, we heard two voices that sounded like Mia’s and Minho’s. We peeked down the hallway and saw them hugging. After they finished hugging, Mia got on her toes and kissed Minho on the lips.

What? YESSSSSSSSSSS! I guess they didn’t need our help.

I looked at Onew and high fived him. Onew coughed and they stepped away from each other and walked towards us.

“So what do we have here?” I said in a playful tone.

“Nothing,” both of them said at the same time, looking down.

“Nothing? Onew Oppa, did that look like nothing?” I asked, looking over at Onew.

“No, it did not seem like nothing. What should we do about this?” Onew asked with a smile on his face.

“I don’t know… But all I know is that Mia and I will be having a very long conversation about this once we get inside. Won’t we?” I said.

Mia looked up with a smile on her face. “Yes, mother.” 


A/N

Woah I got lots of comments last chapter! That suprised me... I was like:

Since Italia17 was the only one who asked me questions, I will dedicate two smexy gifs of Onew to you.

 

1. What's your favorite color?

That's kinda funny becuase it's ... Iris. It's sorta like indigo but it ranges from blue to violet. It's really pretty :)

Like this:

2. How did I get into K-pop?

Well you see here.. it all started when my older sister introduced the drama, Boys Over Flowers, to me and then I realized that the actor that I liked was in a boyband.. SS501 (Kim Hyun Joong :3), so I began to listen to them... and I loved it.... then I listened to Super Junior and after that I got addicted! ^.^

3. What's my favorite holiday?

Hmmm...my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving. Food! ... and I guess hanging with family is a plus too... lol

 

Question: What's your favorite part of this story so far?

Commenteu!! <3