Twenty Five.

Just Let Me Get To Know You

 

Iris’s POV

What I’ve gotten from these past two weeks: Onew is one romantic and nice guy/boyfriend! He’s been doing different stunts and plans to get me to remember such taking me to his favorite chicken shop, which was apparently our first “unofficial” date and playing the song he wrote for me, Your Name, where he wrote “long, straight hair” because he was scared to tell me his feeling back then. Every time he does one of these stunts, my head starts to hurt and I get this feeling that I experienced that moment before, but I can’t remember it.  :(

Yesterday Onew called me and told me that he wanted to go somewhere called Gwanghwamun Plaza tonight around 7:00pm, somewhere we went on our first date. He told me to wear some shorts and a shirt because we were going to get wet.

What are we doing at 7:00pm, getting wet?

So I put on a purple and white floral shirt with black shorts and black and purple chucks and walked out of my room to find Mia and Daddy on the couch watching a horror movie.

“Daddy, I’m going out with Onew tonight.”

“AHHHHHHHH! Huh what?” Daddy screamed, then turned around to see me.

“Hahahaha. I’m sorry I scared you. Onew’s coming to pick me up tonight,” I replied.

Ding Dong.

“He’s here.” I walked over to the door and opened it.

“Hey, are you ready?” Onew asked and kissed my cheek.

“A-HEM!”

“Oh Hello Sir. How are you?” Onew quickly asked.

“Fine. And where will you be taking Iris out tonight?” Daddy harshly asked. (XD)

“Oh we’ll be going to Gwanghwamun Plaza, and to the park afterwards. I’ll have her back by eleven.” Onew replied.

“Okay, have fun Iris and have her back at eleven SHARP.” Daddy stated.

“Yes, sir,” Onew turned to me, “Let’s go.”

“Bye, Daddy, Mia” I yelled to them.

I pushed the button for the elevator and we walked in. I turned to Onew.

“So why are we getting wet? And why were we wet on our first date?” I asked.

“Well, the answer to your first question is: You’ll see,” he laughed, “ and the answer to your second question is” You’ll see and you wanted to go there.”

Really? Heh…

Outside of the apartment complex, we hailed a cab and twenty minutes later, we arrived at Gwanghwamun Plaza.

Hmm I feel like I’ve seen this place before.

The place was deserted. Onew started to take off his shoes, so I began to do the same. Once I was done, Onew grabbed my hand and with a smile he said, “Let’s have fun!”

He pulled me into the water and began splashing the water on my face. Onew laughed at my face and turned and ran.

No he didn”t.

“Get back here!” I yelled.

I began to chase him around the plaza, dodging all the sprouts of water, with the pretty colors, until he disappeared. I turned around and began to look for him, until I saw him on the ground, clutching his ankle in front the statue. I immediately ran and crouched down to him.

“Onew! What happened? Are you okay? Where does it hurt?” I sputtered out.

“Right here,” Onew said with a slight groan, pointing to his ankle.

I began to lightly touch it, when suddenly Onew grabbed my sides and pinned me down on the floor.

“YAH! What are you doing?”

“Having fun,” and he began to splash water in my face and tickle me.

“HAHHAHAAHA STOP! I’m ticklish!” I yelled.

“Until you say, ‘Onew Oppa is the king!’” Onew said.

“Psh yeah right,” then Onew began to tickle me even more.

“OKAY OKAY OKAY, Onew Oppa is the king!” I screamed.

“Okay, I’ll stop now,” Onew let go of me and pulled me up and we walked over to the steps and sat down to dry off.

I looked over towards Onew as he was shaking and patting down his hair.

He looks incredibly y right now.

Onew turned towards me and smiled. His lips were red.

Wet Onew = y Onew. Noted!

 

Wait, Hold up! I remember saying/thinking this. But from where?

 

”Hey, are you okay?” Onew said as he touched my forehead.

“Uh.. yeah I’m fine.”

“Okay, I have another surprise for you at the park.”  Onew stood up and picked up my hand.

“Okay…”

We got up and put our shoes back on and walked hand and hand to the park. About five minutes later, Onew led me to this familiar tree that had a small blanket and a guitar under it. Onew picked up the guitar and we sat down.

“I didn’t know you can play the guitar,” I said.

“I can’t, but I learned this song just for you. It’s Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Caillat,” Onew replied.

“Ooh, I love this song.”

“Yeah, I know you do, so sing with me.

 

 

…..

I’m lucky I’m in love with my best friend

Lucky to have been where I have been

Lucky to be coming home again

I’m lucky we’re in love in every way

Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed

Lucky to be coming home someday

Oooooh Oooooh Ooooh Oooooh

 

After we finished singing, I looked up into Onew’s eyes.

“…. Do you remember....any of it?”

“N-“

 

“…. Do you remember?”

My head began to throb and memories began to flash and flood back into my head. One of where we were sitting in this same spot, but I was playing the guitar and when we finished, Onew and I kissed, for the first time. Others began to flash such as our first date at his uncle’s restaurants, the time he confessed to me, when I found out that Onew “betted” on me, and lastly when I was getting beat up by the girls.

Yes.


A/N

I hope you liked this chapter! 

Okay, so I have a slight dilemma: There's been this idea of a story (short story) in my head, and I've had this idea before i wrote this one and Don't Leave, and I have an ugre to write it. Should I wait until I'm done with these two stories before I type it or just go ahead? This idea has been swirling around in my head for soo long.....>.<

Comment and have a nice day! :)