A/N: A POLL

From Hwang to Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Good day readers, first of all, this is not an update (sadly)

 

I just want to ask you all about something. To make things short, I know you're all aware that one of our queens will be celebrating her birthday and will be having a Spring comeback on April 18. (Yes, that's our dear beloved Jessica!).

 

Though I'm aware that I have an on-going story, which is 'From Hwang to Jung', I'll be trying to make another on-going story and if someone will ask, it's our very own JeTi, of course. And I'll try my best to update regularly on my stories.

So if you have some time, please to answer the poll below or comment down your answered for me and the choices are here below:   (bear with the choices and the poll itself since the choices doesn't fit in and the poll code is lost. Sorry for a little inconvenience)

 

A. Jessica, a musician, found herself falling inside the world of her hated artists, as well as the most famous trio girl group in South Korea with the name of TaeTiSeo.

B. Tiffany, a famous soloist in South Korea, found her broken-hearted self, entering the practice room, only to meet a girl who adores her more than anyone else.

C. What if fate brings a Psychology student who only wants to finish her thesis and graduate peacefully, like Tiffany Hwang, to a test in choosing between love and justice that was set against family and freedom?

D. One morning, Tiffany and Sunny found themselves infront o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter