A/N: PLEASE READ!!! NOT AN UPDATE (BUT SOON)

From Hwang to Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is not an update but I hope you can take time to read :)

 

Okay, first of all, I want to say sorry. I've been promising everyone for an update, but due to busy and hectic schedule (not excluding my personal problems), I wasn't able to give everyone an update, same with those stories that I showed you last year. So again, I'm really, really sorry about that.

As much as I want to explain why I became inactive, it's somehow complicated but I want to congratulate myself because I finally overcomed the battle that I had last year. It was a hard battle and I thought I'm losing. I thought I would never see the light again. Fighting over something that can't be seen, but can be heard, is hard. I must say that depression is not a joke, it's something more serious than just a normal illness. But to make it short, after those days, and months, facing a storm, finally I saw the rainbow and I'm glad to face everyone again.

"It's glad to be back." I must say.

 

"masaya ako kasi naibalik ko yung dating ako."

"I'm happy because I was able to get my old self back."

 

And now, that my birthday is approaching, I'll be giving this story a triple update. Yes, you read that right. And for my other story, I'll be updating them as well. Consider these updates as my gifts (for staying and hanging around :* , for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter