006

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Us is crashing down[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"Please, everything but not this."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Hakyeon noticed Taekwoon’s scrunching face once they’re out from public sight as they entered the hotel. VIXX had their first global showcase and now currently in Sweden. The leader lingered his eyes on Taekwoon for a little while to figure out what’s happening. Lately, Taekwoon seemed to piss off about something but Hakyeon wasn’t very sure of what. He didn’t see the couple fought or something. The two looked normal and still stuck close if possible. But behind Jaehwan, Hakyeon caught few displeased facial of Taekwoon.

Taekwoon made sure he walked beside Jaehwan and stuck with his boyfriend. Jaehwan didn’t mind but the elder noticed he had made Jaehwan felt uncomfortable few times. Taekwoon just didn’t know what to do. Not when Hongbin was clearly seducing him behind the members’ back. Since Hongbin bluntly confessed that certain day, the visual didn’t stop to try getting him. Taekwoon had reject Hongbin politely and firmly but the visual didn’t listen. He had tried telling the visual about his and Jaehwan’s relationship but Hongbin cut him off even before he could talk. Taekwoon felt suffocated with this and wanted to talk with Jaehwan but his boyfriend seemed off and troubled making Taekwoon didn’t want to burden him even more. The elder opted to try solving it on his own but somehow, Hongbin was too handful to take care as Taekwoon wasn’t use to this situation.

“Here.” Hakyeon gathered the members and began to give keys to them. “Leo and Ken together. I will be staying with Binnie as Ravi requested a room with you Hyukie.” Hakyeon said. Sanghyuk glanced at Wonsik. Wonsik grinned.

“Please, Hongbin didn’t want to room with me and I don’t want to stuck with Hakyeon hyung.” Hakyeon rolled his eyes.

“Yah.” The leader neck-chopped the rapper making everybody laughed. Hongbin at the side whined.

“Why I need to room with N hyung?” Hongbin puffed his cheek. “Oh come on, let me room with someone else other than Wonsik and Hakyeon hyung.”

“Yah! What’s wrong with me?” Hakyeon gritted his teeth and playfully neck-chopped Hongbin too. Hongbin pouted and suddenly went to Taekwoon.

“Let me roommate with Taekwoon hyung.” Taekwoon startled while Jaehwan and Hakyeon looked at Hongbin weirdly.

“What-” / “No!”

The quick ‘no’ from Taekwoon silenced Hakyeon’s question and everybody looked at Taekwoon. Taekwoon blinked and gulped. “No, I mean. I’m used with Jaehwan.” Taekwoon moved away from Hongbin’s grip around his arm as he stood the other side of Jaehwan and took the key from Hakyeon. “I’m tired.” Taekwoon said softly and Hakyeon took that as the sign to dismiss them.

“Okay, okay. Just listen to my arrangement and go.” Hakyeon said, smiling as he pushed Jaehwan to follow Taekwoon. Taekwoon walked first with Jaehwan followed him. Hongbin at the other side grumbled. Wonsik took the key from Hakyeon and Sanghyuk followed the rapper to their room. Hakyeon turned to Hongbin with a look. Hongbin scoffed.

“Okay, this is my fate then.”

“I’m not that bad.” Hakyeon said with a hurt tone and walked first. Hongbin sighed.

“I know that. Just joking.” Hongbin said, knowing he needed to coax the leader a bit. But still, he still was mad about Taekwoon’s straight rejection.

‘I won’t back off hyung.’

 

 

Jaehwan eyed the certain male that kept coming around him and his boyfriend. Now that he took a look around him, he couldn’t help but noticing the presence. He didn’t really sure but he felt that that certain male was coming around quite a lot now. And mostly, that certain male came to his boyfriend and took him away. Jaehwan felt a bit better that his boyfriend gave an effort to come back at him. At least, Taekwoon wasn’t that dense.

“Jaehwan, sorry.” Taekwoon whispered as he took the seat beside Jaehwan. They’re getting their late lunch. They had ended their last global showcase concert and got a free day today so Hakyeon had suggesting all of them to go around the town together. Taekwoon didn’t like the idea of them all being together but he couldn’t let Jaehwan feel disappointed as he knew how much his boyfriend loves to tour around the town. He had been talking about that and Taekwoon had agreed to come.

Hongbin didn’t miss any of chance to slip in between them, trying to divert Taekwoon’s attention on him. In which Taekwoon disliked and displeased so much as Hongbin now became more shameless about skinship and even pulled him away from Jaehwan. Taekwoon tried not to be obvious to other members as he tried to get away from Hongbin but he knew Jaehwan felt bothered.

Jaehwan smiled to the elder and took Taekwoon’s hand, as a gesture saying he’s fine. Taekwoon smiled back, coming out from his thought and held the hand tighter – out of the others’ sight. They started to order food when everybody settled down on a seat. Taekwoon was lucky as Hakyeon firmly took Hongbin to sit beside him.

Hongbin glanced over Taekwoon, a visible pout on his face. They were chatting over random stuff while waiting for the food. Taekwoon didn’t talk much but kept himself closed to Jaehwan. Jaehwan at the other side enjoyed the warmth and occasionally talked with Wonsik in front of him while at times tried to get Taekwoon talked also. The food arrived later and they began to dig in. Taekwoon and Jaehwan got steak for themselves, and Taekwoon who noticed Jaehwan kinda had troubled with the knife changed their plate as Taekwoon had cut his steak nicely in bite-sized. Jaehwan startled and turned to Taekwoon. “You’re having trouble.” Jaehwan grinned.

“Thanks.” Jaehwan whispered and beamed as he stabbed one piece of meat with his fork. Taekwoon just smiled and cut the steak for himself to eat. Wonsik and Sanghyuk who sat in front of the couple raised their brow but didn’t say anything. They knew how observant Taekwoon is as the elder vocalist always took care of everyone, even though it’s kind of lesser during eating because Taekwoon is a food-fighter, and it’s not much weird if Taekwoon showed his care but they noticed most of it directed to Jaehwan.

Hongbin who was watching bit his lips, didn’t like the extra care Taekwoon was giving to the other male. The visual tried to settle with a plan to make Taekwoon as his.

 

 

VIXX had come back to South Korea to start their promotion with the new song. While preparing, everybody was focusing and nothing bad happened. At times, Taekwoon would steal a kiss or two with Jaehwan behind the others. They couldn’t go more than that simple gesture as the practice was taking their whole time. When soon the promotion started, they were packed with schedules making them had less private time together as they will be with the members.

Hongbin surprisingly had been silent, didn’t do anything regarding Taekwoon. The main vocalist noticed the visual stole glances every time he could but he didn’t come at him like he always did. Taekwoon was thankful and took that as a sign of giving up but there’s a voice at the back of his head telling him that’s not the end of it. He knew each of s and he knew how stubborn and hard to give up Hongbin could be. But then, Taekwoon didn’t want to mind that much as long as he had Jaehwan with him. He still remembered how he had promised to make Jaehwan happy. He still remembered his dreams that he was sure now it’s his past lives, he should treat Jaehwan better while he could.

The promotion weeks went by rather quickly in the midst of busyness. Hakyeon gathered them for their first goodbye stage right before they were called. “Guys. This is the start of goodbye stage.” The leader said and looked at each of them. Wonsik hummed suddenly.

“We got this right?”

“I think I will miss this Voodoo era later.” Sanghyuk commented. Hakyeon smiled.

“Well, we all do. Now, let’s do this perfectly till the last goodbye stage.” Hakyeon said and the rest nodded. They put out the V-sign creating a star-shaped circle as Hakyeon chanted their ‘fighting’ chant. The three youngest cheered while Jaehwan chuckled and Taekwoon smiled softly. They got ready to get on the stage later.

Taekwoon turned when he felt someone held his hand. He startled to see the visual and tried to pull his hand away. “People will look this weirdly.” Hongbin whispered. Taekwoon groaned lowly as he glared at the visual.

“Of course, the hell you’re holding my hand?” Hongbin chuckled silently.

“I miss you.”

“Go away.” Taekwoon subtly pushed Hongbin away as his eyes looked around, hoping that Jaehwan wasn’t witnessing this. But to his bad luck, Jaehwan was there few steps away. Taekwoon sent a look for help but Jaehwan didn’t move just stare at them. Taekwoon bit his lips and did the drastic measure of pulling his hand harsher. Hongbin startled as the grip lost and he huffed as Taekwoon walked away from him. They were just lucky as at that moment the backstage was so dim that no one noticed the short incident. Hongbin bit his lips when he saw Taekwoon slipped beside Jaehwan. ‘Damn it.’

Taekwoon subtly put his palm on Jaehwan’s. The younger had addressed about his uneasiness on Hongbin after Hongbin’s constant disruption during their global showcase tour. Taekwoon was more than sure Jaehwan was jealous and angry about it. Even Jaehwan’s jealousy is cute to him, but Taekwoon didn’t like to anger Jaehwan so he tried his best not to have any contact with Hongbin.

Jaehwan calmed down a bit when Taekwoon came to his side. But he knew better that there’s a certain voice kept nagging at him that he shouldn’t feel assure too much. He needed to be on guard. Taekwoon was pursued by someone, one of the members, and very unfortunately (for Jaehwan) that member was the visual, the most handsome one. And Jaehwan felt nothing if he compared their visual. Jaehwan hated that fact and his insecurity rose up. He’s afraid he will lose Taekwoon to Hongbin. Silently without Taekwoon and other members’ knowing, he began to cut short his snack and tried to lose weight.

The staff called them to get on the stage as the MCs were introducing them. The six guys did the last ‘fighting’ and got up to the stage just to get greeted by loud cheers from the fans. Soon, their first goodbye stage started.

 

 

Taekwoon pushed Hongbin with all his might. “Jaehwan ah! Wait!” The elder vocalist tried to go after the younger but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter