015

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]A blow and explosion[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]'You know, I'm hurting too.'[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Taekwoon was pulled to stop by someone once he walked down the stage with his group members. Wonsik who was walking with him noticed the newcomer and just smiled. He told Taekwoon that he will inform Hakyeon about his missing. Taekwoon just smiled and turned to his side. “Min. What’s wrong?”

“I need you.” Taekwoon raised his brow.

“Huh?” Minhyuk didn’t give another word when he pulled Taekwoon to follow him. Taekwoon was clueless and confused. He startled when Minhyuk brought him into the washroom and pinned him at the wall. “Min? What are you doing? We’re still-”

“We will be fine. And you should start blaming yourself for being too hot today. I’m losing control.” Taekwoon raised his brow.

“Oh.”

“Oh? I almost jump up to the stage during your performance and take you right there, you know.” Taekwoon shook his head.

“Minhyuk, you’re very weird tonight.”

“I need you.” Taekwoon was caught into Minhyuk’s eyes. The vocalist bit his lips. He knew they’re still having the tension around them, and to be honest he was kind of feeling bothered too now that Minhyuk was dominating him. Taekwoon gulped.

“Is it okay… here?” Taekwoon asked unsurely. Minhyuk smiled.

“I will protect you if it’s not okay.” Minhyuk said, moving closer erasing any distance left between their bodies. Taekwoon let out a soft gasp when Minhyuk’s pressed against his. “I like you making noises but make sure not too loud.” Minhyuk whispered on the lips as he kissed Taekwoon. Taekwoon let out some soft noises through the kisses as the rapper’s hands were gripping his hip down to his . Taekwoon brought his hands to rest onto Minhyuk’s back, touching him in the rhythm of his desire. Kissing Minhyuk was something magical and Taekwoon felt it was safe to say that he was melting in it. Even though at the back of his mind, a certain someone still popped up. He tried not to think of that guy since the day he went to do fortune-telling with Minhyuk before. Taekwoon still remembered the lady’s last words but he kept ignoring it and enjoyed his time with Minhyuk instead.

“Hngh… Min.” Taekwoon tilted his head to the side with closed eyes, letting Minhyuk kissed his neck. Minhyuk left a hickey right under his Adam’s apple, it was a light bruise thankfully. Minhyuk’s hands continued to travel more sensitive part and Taekwoon gasped once his tent was palmed. Minhyuk traveled up to kiss the lips again, shutting Taekwoon from too loud. Taekwoon felt hot with Minhyuk’s touches. “Min…”

“I want to take you… I badly want to you.” Minhyuk said in low voice thick in lust. Taekwoon shivered a little clawing his nails into Minhyuk’s shoulder as he tried to stay composed.

“Minhyuk… let’s not do that here. I- we…” Minhyuk shook his head.

“I need you so bad.”

“Please. Let’s… make it more special. Not right now, my manager or yours might try to find us if we’re gone for too long and… Minhyuk…” Minhyuk sighed.

“Okay, but promise me we will do it later.” Taekwoon nodded. “Just let me make you come.”

“Let’s do, together.” Taekwoon whispered as he reached to touch the . Minhyuk hummed, he was very sensitive at that moment to be honest. They kept kissing while hands were busy giving each other . Minhyuk came first with a groan as he was very hard already and Taekwoon came after with soft mewl. Catching their breath, they helped each other to clean up and kissed one time before saying good bye for that night.

 

 

Jaehwan sat on his bedding as he couldn’t sleep. The members in the same room were already falling into a deep sleep, including Taekwoon. Jaehwan scoffed, he felt angry to remember that he had again wasted his tears because of that guy. Jaehwan got up and walked to the door.

He found the living room was dimmed with lights from the TV when he closed the door. Jaehwan looked to the couch across his room and saw Sanghyuk. The youngest also noticed his presence. “Jaehwan hyung?” Sanghyuk called in hushed tone, afraid that if he’s loud other members will be awake. Jaehwan hummed as an answer and Sanghyuk nodded lightly, turning his eyes on the TV screen again. “You can’t sleep? Me too, I can’t sleep so I thought I should watch something.” Sanghyuk said. Jaehwan didn’t say anything but he kept standing in front of his room, eyes staring at Sanghyuk’s figure in the dimmed room. He gulped as some thoughts came across his head. Sanghyuk was oblivious to whatever Jaehwan was doing.

“Do you want to join me, hyung?” Sanghyuk asked when he noticed Jaehwan made a step toward him. The youngest eyes were still on the screen. Jaehwan wordlessly stood in front of Sanghyuk, blocking the vision. Sanghyuk looked up in question when Jaehwan blocked him from watching. “Hyung, what are you doing?” Jaehwan didn’t say anything as he leaned down, straddling Sanghyuk’s lap. Sanghyuk blinked, shocked. “Hyung?”

“Just tonight. Just once.” Sanghyuk frowned. He gasped a bit when Jaehwan leaned down kissing him. Sanghyuk pushed Jaehwan slightly to break the kiss.

“Hyung.” Jaehwan stared into Sanghyuk’s eyes in the dark.

“I want you tonight.” Sanghyuk frowned deeper but Jaehwan didn’t give him time to say anything more when Jaehwan crashed their lips. Sanghyuk resisted at first, knowing they’re in the dorm and other members could see them moreover Taekwoon was home. Sanghyuk knew it will create a bigger mess if he let Jaehwan had his way but who’s him kidding, Jaehwan always had the upper hand. Sanghyuk hated the fact that he always fell in Jaehwan’s dominance without him knowing because Jaehwan always knew which button to push how to manipulate others in this situation. Sanghyuk grunted as he fell in the lust, kissing Jaehwan eagerly.

Jaehwan smiled and kissed Sanghyuk even deeper while rolling his hips a bit. Sanghyuk gasped in the kiss and he make Jaehwan swallowed the noise, wanted to be quiet as much as possible. Jaehwan slipped his hand onto Sanghyuk’s pajama pants in between the kisses as he knelt on the ground beside Sanghyuk’s legs, the semi-hard member. Few flicks and , he had Sanghyuk fully hard for him. Sanghyuk groaned lowly when Jaehwan tugged his pants. The younger pulled Jaehwan up for a kiss. While kissing, Jaehwan crawled back to straddle the younger. Sanghyuk gasped when his fit in the crack of Jaehwan’s two cheeks. Jaehwan smirked in the kiss and rolled his hips again.

“Hyung… shouldn’t we… take this to my room? Wonsik hyung is not home, he went to the studio. So, my room? Living room is too risky.” Sanghyuk panted in between the kiss. Jaehwan didn’t give any response and kissed Sanghyuk again, hard. The younger had a hard time to keep up, now Sanghyuk could feel something wasn’t right with Jaehwan at the moment. He was more forceful than the last time Sanghyuk remembered.

 

 

Taekwoon coughed a little as he sat up. He rubbed his nape and cleared his throat. Rubbing his eyes, he reached to see the time on his phone’s screen. Few taps and the light glowed. 3.00 am.

Taekwoon exhaled. He didn’t get much sleep yet and he was awake to a dry throat. He felt cranky as he stood up deciding he needed some water. While he walked, he noticed there’s empty bedding. Taekwoon knew by heart Jaehwan wasn’t sleeping and probably out again. He ignored that thought and walked to the door. As he held the knob, he heard muffled noises outside.

Taekwoon frowned and opened the door slowly, afraid Hongbin or Hakyeon would be awake and he also being careful to the thought the noises might be a thief. When he adjusted his sight in the dimmed light, his eyes widened. His grip on the door loosened and it opened wider, resulting a small sound.

Sanghyuk caught the small sound even though he was hazy from the pleasure. Jaehwan was kissing his sensitive spot near his collarbone. The youngest froze when he recognized the silhouette. “.” Sanghyuk quickly stopped Jaehwan and pushed him with all his strength. “Leo hyung, it’s not-” Sanghyuk said in panic as he stood up in the pajama pants without a shirt. Jaehwan who was in the same state turned just to meet Taekwoon’s eyes. The younger vocalist face was void of any emotion.

“You just can’t stop screwing people, huh?” Taekwoon spurted the word as he stepped away, reaching to switch on the light. Three of them took some time to get use to the brightness before Jaehwan narrowed his eyes at Taekwoon.

“None of your business. Well, you go making out with your boyfriend, nothing’s wrong right? So, you don’t have right to say anything when you’re my ex and source of pain. You hurt me and we broke up already. I can do whatever I want. This is my way to be happy. I’m happy and I will be even happier if you could go and ignore us so we can continue.” Jaehwan said nonchalantly. Taekwoon clenched his fist. Sanghyuk shook his head.

“Leo hyung…” Sanghyuk tried to say something but Taekwoon stopped him.

“You, Lee Jaehwan! I don’t ing understand what’s going on your mind anymore. Oh yeah, I shouldn’t concern about whatever you did because we’re thorough. I’m the stupid one for still feeling hurt.” Taekwoon took a breath. “You think you’re the only one who is hurting, you’re freaking wrong on that! You know, I’m hurting too. You didn’t listen to me, didn’t believe me and just broke up like that because the misunderstanding. I tried so ing hard to explain it, to win back your heart, to let you know I would never cheat on you. Because I love you, I love you since forever. But you ignored me, hell you even go around sleeping and ing your friends. I may have no say on it because we broke up but I never want to break up with you. I love you, I love you so much that it hurts!” Taekwoon exploded making the other two males stunned. Taekwoon didn’t care about the sleeping members in the room because all he saw right now was red and despair. Jaehwan tried to say something but Taekwoon wasn’t finish. At the same time, Hongbin and Hakyeon came out from the room looking at them in confusion.

“And that day. You brought Jin here. You Jin at that very same place. You know that I’m home. You know that I didn’t go back to my family that day because you saw me before you go out. But still you brought Jin, you him, you did that purposely, don’t you?! You want to make me hurt. You’re an . Fine, you get what you want because yes, I ing hurt so much that night. I give up on you.” Taekwoon clenched his fist, trembling. “But , I give up on you but I never stop loving you. You didn’t know how much I hate myself for this. No matter how much you did hurt me, I still love you. No matter how much I tried to move on, going out with those who really love me, I’m still not over you. It’s very cruel of me that I keep lying to them and I eventually break up with them because I can’t love them while I can’t move on from you, I feel terrible. I never found happiness.” Taekwoon let his tears fall. Jaehwan still stayed silent on his feet.

“Good for you that you found happiness then. But never, never ever say and thought you’re the only one who is hurting because , you’re hurting me more, you selfish .” Taekwoon grunted and walked away, moving his feet towards the main door. Quick on the reflex, Hakyeon stopped Taekwoon. “ off Hakyeon.”

“Calm down. Where are you going?”

“Anywhere but not in the same place with that .” Hakyeon flinched.

“What’s happening? Taekwoon hyung…” Hongbin said this time but Taekwoon didn’t answer. He pushed through Hakyeon. Jaehwan took a breath.

“Go. Go wherever you found your happiness. You called me selfish, , whatever. I don’t mind.” Jaehwan said. Taekwoon turned and they locked eyes one time. “Just ing go to Minhyuk and get your happiness! Do whatever you want. You said I hurt you, and I think you hurt me too. That’s it, we’re done.” Jaehwan looked away and Taekwoon walked away. Hongbin called Taekwoon to stop and moved to follow but Hakyeon stopped him telling the visual to let him go. Sanghyuk looked at Jaehwan.

As the door closed, Jaehwan felt on his knees. The other three looked at him with a frown.

“I long ago know I’m the cause of all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter