Extra 03

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bachelor's party[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Taekwoon gave a kiss on Jaehwan’s cheek. “I’m going to miss you.” Jaehwan pouted.

“Me too. Why we don’t just do the party together?” Taekwoon chuckled.

“Even though that idea is good, it didn’t fit the concept baby. You know bachelor’s party is to celebrate last night as a single, free man.” Jaehwan rolled his eyes.

“You better not to do anything stupid tonight. Or no wedding tomorrow.” Taekwoon frowned.

“I wouldn’t. I love you, Jaehwan ah.” Jaehwan smiled a little.

“I know I’m just kidding. So... meet you at the hall tomorrow?” Taekwoon nodded. Jaehwan hugged Taekwoon, leaving a light kiss on the neck. Taekwoon inhaled the scent of Jaehwan as he hugged the younger tighter before pulling back slightly just to give a kiss on the forehead. “I love you, Jung Taekwoon.”

“I know, and I love you too. Can’t wait for tomorrow. Have fun with your friends, don’t drink too much okay?” Taekwoon said. Jaehwan nodded and released the hug.

“You too.” Taekwoon nodded. He gave a smile before walking to the door, followed by Jaehwan. Taekwoon’s bachelor party was organized by Wonsik where the party will be held at Wonsik’s apartment. Jaehwan will have a gathering with his close friends at Hakyeon’s apartment where Hakyeon and Hongbin was the host for the gathering. Sanghyuk will join Taekwoon’s party. Jaehwan and Taekwoon shared another kiss before the elder left for real. Jaehwan sighed and got himself ready to go to Hakyeon’s apartment from his new apartment with Taekwoon.

Taekwoon on the other hand was picked up by Sanghyuk as he let Jaehwan used his car to go to Hakyeon’s place. Sanghyuk smiled as the elder got into the car. “Hi, soon-to-be husband.” Taekwoon chuckled.

“Hi back to you, waiting-for-spring-hits-you.” Sanghyuk laughed.

“I hate that you’re creative with nickname, hyung.” Taekwoon just smiled. Sanghyuk drove away. “I get the suit as you asked hyung.” Taekwoon nodded.

“Thanks, Hyuk.” Sanghyuk smiled.

“So, are you ready for the party?” Taekwoon hummed.

“I guess.” Sanghyuk glanced at the elder.

“Do you know who Wonsik hyung invited... right?” Taekwoon nodded lightly.

“I think I know... but not really sure. Why you ask?” Sanghyuk just smiled.

“Well, I just want you to prepare yourself.” Taekwoon raised his brow. Sanghyuk just gave a toothy smile without further explanation. The ride was filled with other topics as Sanghyuk didn’t give answers.

 

 

“Congratulation!” Jaehwan laughed when he opened the door. All his friends arrived at the same time and popped the party popper at him. Jaehwan let them in.

“You guys made a mess. I told you this is not my place.”

“We told Hakyeon already.” Seokjin explained. He hugged Jaehwan. “It had been so long since last I met you.” Seokjin said as he squeezed Jaehwan. Jaehwan squeaked and whined. The rest just shook their head.

“Jin was really excited.” Jiho commented. Jaehwan looked over and smiled.

“Hi, long time no see.”Jaehwan greeted Jiho who smiled at him.

“Yeap, and congratulation buddy.” Jaehwan nodded and thanked him. The rest walked inside. Hakyeon and Hongbin were bringing food to the table.

“Thanks for hosting this gathering, hyung.” Hyunsik said to Hakyeon. Hakyeon smiled.

“Well, Jaehwan should be doing a party too. Come on, get yourself food and we will start talking.” The guys went to the table as everyone was hungry. It was noisy when everyone chatted loudly but they had fun. Hakyeon nudged Jaehwan once their stomach filled.

Jaehwan stood and raised his glass. “Guys... may I have the honor?” They stayed silent and turned to Jaehwan. “I really want to thank everyone because you come and congratulate me. I really appreciate all the moments we have been through and I’m glad that I have you all as my friends. And I- want to apologize for my mistakes...” Jaehwan paused and smiled a little. “I’m sorry. I don’t really regret of that period of myself being wild and such, it was a part of me trying to find myself. But as in the process it still involved people around me, I feel sorry. And I apologize sincerely about my act.”

“Aww, Jaehwan.” Chanyeol rose and went to hug Jaehwan as he sat beside the said male. “Don’t be sorry. It’s okay, we all understand and we didn’t hold anything on the past. It’s all in the past now, let gone be bygone.”

The rest nodded to Chanyeol’s words. Baekhyun smiled to Jaehwan. “Yeah, somehow those periods help me find love?” Baekhyun’s words brought smiles to Jaehwan’s lips while the rest cooed. Chanyeol on the other hand winked to the smaller male. Baekhyun blushed lightly.

“Well, now let me have the honour to make a blessing speech for Jaehwan on friend’s behalf?” Sandeul suddenly said and got up. They just nodded. Sandeul cleared his throat. “So, tomorrow our precious best friend is going to get married. Of course, we all wish you happiness forever and ever. Lee Jaehwan, you’re a great friend that I’m glad to be friend with. I know everyone here agree with that. The black past didn’t downgrade your good quality as a friend.” Jaehwan smiled softly. Everyone was nodding to Sandeul’s words. “I may not know everything but everyone in this room knows you have received so many pains previously to come to this point. And I hope you would never shake if there’s a challenge comes in your life, do remember all your pains in the past and never ever listen to dark voices. Trust me, everyone and you also know how much you and Taekwoon hyung love each other. Hold on that and be happy, always. We’re always here for you if you need us.” Sandeul said. “Cheer?” The rest laughed and raised their glass. Hakyeon cheered the loudest like a proud father.

“Cheer! For Jaehwan’s marriage and happiness!” Jaehwan just laughed and thanked them as they made a toast together. Everyone was smiling, hoping for the same thing.

 

 

Wonsik smiled when he opened the door. The party had started and still receiving few more friends. He was expecting some people to be honest, but not hoping too high because he understood. “Hey.”

“Hey.” A male stood with two other males at the door. Wonsik exchanged a hug with the greeting male. “Where’s Taemin?” Wonsik chuckled.

“He’s inside, Jongin. Come in, guys.” Wonsik said to the other two. Jongin walked in first, searc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter