012

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Standing at the edge[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I guess I should just live with this pain alone."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Wonsik flinched when his conscience hit him and he quickly moved back. His lips quivered. “Hyu- hyung, I’m sorry. I-” Taekwoon exhaled, casting his eyes up to match Wonsik. Wonsik was very flustered, couldn’t move back much just kept safe distance between their face. Taekwoon still felt the lingering on his lips, Wonsik’s warmth.

“Don’t be. I… moved towards you too.” Taekwoon said softly, eyes staring deep into the other male.

“We-”

“I think you feel it too. The attraction and- tension.” Taekwoon said casually as they were still in closed distance. Wonsik now stared back at the elder, cheeks flushing a bit.

“I- I don’t know why…”

“It’s okay. I feel it too, you’re not alone.” Wonsik looked at Taekwoon.

“We shouldn’t go on it, hyung.” Wonsik whispered softly, biting his lips as his mind kept yearning to meet the softness again. “I don’t wa-” Taekwoon leaned forward, kissing Wonsik a bit. Wonsik gasped, trying not to feel but somehow he melted when the elder swiped the tongue on his bottom lips. He kissed back eagerly. “Hyu- hyung.”

“I don’t know exactly what we have in between us. I’m not even sure what I feel with you. But I’m sure, we both want this.” Taekwoon traced his fingers up to the shoulder and rested on the nape. “Would you mind to go down with me, finding out what we will be?” Wonsik stared at the elder.

“But- but what if we don’t match? What if we ended up hurting each other? And about Ke-” Wonsik felt scared a little. The things Taekwoon were saying sounded dangerous and Wonsik didn’t like risk that involved feelings. Taekwoon pecked him again, just to make him melted once again.

“I believe you, I believe we have a special friendship that is unbreakable. We will be fine after we figure out. I promise we won’t hurt each other.” Taekwoon whispered on the lips, attaching their forehead together. Wonsik took a shaky breath; hands came up to hold Taekwoon’s face.

“The first thing in my never-do-it list is hurting my people. You, VIXX members and my family are my people, hyung I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, Wonsik. Believe me, I bring this up because I’m confident enough. So, trust me too, Wonsik.” Wonsik bit his lips, still a bit torn and reluctant. He hummed few moments later before nodding lightly. Taekwoon smiled and brought the younger closer, they’re pressed up against each other on the black couch in Wonsik’s studio. Wonsik sighed in the kiss that Taekwoon offered, gentle kiss that drowned the younger into something amazing. They kissed deeper; Wonsik brought his hand to tangle in the new black lock that dyed three days ago for the MV filming.

The unit project was going smoothly and they had fixed the date of release. Somehow, the project kept bonding them in such closeness, putting up an invisible tension in between them. Earlier, Wonsik didn’t know how but he felt the urge to kiss Taekwoon while the elder was listening to Wonsik’s finished solo to be put into the album. The younger kissed the elder and Taekwoon was shocked at first before kissing back. Then, Wonsik knocked out by his conscience which Taekwoon realized he’s not the only one feel the tension. He felt he needed to do something. As if it was an experiment, Taekwoon was curious to know that made him asking Wonsik to find out with him.

Taekwoon groaned in the kiss when they were fighting for dominance. Wonsik was a good kisser, Taekwoon admitted that in his heart but he didn’t want to lose somehow. The rapper wasn’t either but the vocalist got the upper hand when Wonsik melted under his touch. His hand was riding up and down the jeans, caressing Wonsik’s thigh in sensual speed. The rapper groaned, liking the small ministration a little bit too much. He never knew he got a weak point like that not even Jaehwan found that, Taekwoon proved it today.

“You’re growing.” Taekwoon whispered on the lips as they broke to take some air. Wonsik exhaled.

“Hate to admit but yeah, I’m turning on. It had been so long since last making out. I think-” Wonsik stopped when he remembered. The last one was the last time with Jaehwan. Taekwoon looked at Wonsik.

“Jaehwan, was it?” Wonsik bit his lips.

“Hyung… I-”

“It’s okay. I don’t have a say in it. He is my ex, I can’t control him. And I know what’s happening with him, you, Hakyeon and Hyuk. He told me.” Taekwoon closed his eyes. “Kiss me again, Wonsik. I don’t want to remember him.” Wonsik hummed and dived down. He didn’t like the subtle hint of sadness on Taekwoon’s face when he brought up Jaehwan. Driven a little by the lust, Wonsik took his part to chase away Jaehwan in Taekwoon’s mind with the pleasure he could offer. “Mmm, I don’t like to admit but you’re really a good kisser.” Wonsik smirked as he kissed Taekwoon hard.

“Many say the same but today, I feel even better that I’m a good kisser so I could please you.” Taekwoon chuckled lightly, pulling the other male closer by wrapping his arms around the nape. Wonsik ended up straddling Taekwoon on the couch.

“You want to continue?”

“You?” Wonsik asked as he caressed Taekwoon’s face. The vocalist hummed.

“Let’s just go until we felt enough.” Wonsik nodded. The elder pulled the younger down, crashing their lips once again. The force from Taekwoon made Wonsik felt weak, somehow he submitted himself unknowingly. Taekwoon gripped around Wonsik’s hips securely. The soundproof studio filled with soft moans and groans as they paced through the lust, making out.

That day changed a little bit in their friendship. But both were matured enough that they believed it won’t give harm.

 

 

Jaehwan startled. Chanyeol was pouting beside him. “You didn’t pay attention to me.”

“Sorry.” Jaehwan exhaled and moved to the side instead of hovering Chanyeol. Chanyeol wrinkled and turned to Jaehwan. “I’m sorry. I don’t have anything to say.”

Chanyeol hummed and reached to lift Jaehwan’s head a bit as he slid his arm underneath it. Jaehwan looked up to the other male. Chanyeol smiled and softly cradled Jaehwan’s head in one arm. “I’m not mad. I kinda notice you’re not the same. To be honest, everyone noticed.” Jaehwan bit his lips.

“Did you guys discuss behind my back?” Chanyeol played with Jaehwan’s strand.

“We do and we guess Seokjin knows something but he didn’t tell. We didn’t force either, but we’re worried. Baro was topping everyone in that.” Jaehwan exhaled. Baro kept his promise not to say anything about that day but he knew the said male was dying to ask and worried.

“I’m fine. You guys can rest assure.” Chanyeol wrapped the other arm around Jaehwan’s shoulder.

“You- ask for less . You look less excited these days. Not that we’re complaining, but it’s just too sudden. Like how you suddenly turned into someone naughty. We… still didn’t know you honestly, Jaehwan.” Chanyeol said softly, pouring his thought. Jaehwan stayed silent for a while before turning to his side, snuggling to Chanyeol. Chanyeol cradled Jaehwan.

“I’m sorry.” Chanyeol exhaled and patted Jaehwan’s back. “I’m sorry.”

“Shh, Jaehwan. We don’t blame you, you don’t need to feel sorry. Don’t apologize.” Chanyeol coaxed the other male who started to tremble in his arms. He knew from that, Jaehwan cried. He felt his heart clenched to that fact. He never thought Jaehwan would cry.

Jaehwan was lost in his thinking when he calmed down from tears. He didn’t need to look up, by the stopping of hand rubbing his back and the steady breathing, he knew Chanyeol had fall asleep accompanying him. He felt bad; he didn’t know why he kept being weak recently. He cried in front of someone the second time and he didn’t like it.

‘I hate you for making me weak. I hate you Taekwoon.’

 

 

“Hey.” Taekwoon looked up from his phone. He smiled to find the blond lock before his eyes.

“Hey, Wonsik.” The said male looked around before placing a kiss on Taekwoon’s lips. Taekwoon just smiled softly. “Thanks for the recharge.” Wonsik chuckled to Taekwoon’s words.

“I need it too.” Taekwoon hummed. Wonsik took the seat beside him. “How’s your day?”

“Just rather plain. Where did you go in the early morning?” Taekwoon asked as they’re supposed to come together but Wonsik already went out and Taekwoon came to the saloon alone.

“I met Kai. He asked to meet for a while.” Taekwoon just nodded. “Is it safe to touch you?” Wonsik asked softly just for Taekwoon to hear. Taekwoon glanced at the mirror, looking around.

“They’re not ready to do the makeup yet, let’s go to the washroom.” Wonsik smiled and nodded. Taekwoon got up first and left before Wonsik followed in few minutes later. Taekwoon waited

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter