Extra 04

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Keo's marriage life[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Morning.” Jaehwan purred as he received kisses over his face with that whisper. He curled and snuggled closer to the warmth, wanted to cuddle longer. He didn’t have work today and he decided to just spend the day with his beloved person on the bed all day long. “Baby.”

“Hm…” Jaehwan hummed, face buried into the crook of neck of his favourite person.

“Jaehwanie.”

“Yes, honey.” Jaehwan lazily opened his eyes and stared up to the other male.

“Happy 5th anniversary, my beloved husband.” Jaehwan blinked few times before registering the reason he got his schedule cleared today.

After VIXX officially stopped being an active idol, every member went into their own individual path. Hakyeon opened an academy for actor and dancer alongside a friend of his and Hongbin who now is Hakyeon’s husband for two years. Hongbin on the other hand had been on and off as an actor, juggling his time as one of the teachers at the academy. Wonsik stayed with their previous company as a music producer and had done few small events for his fans as a soloist, also now had been engaged to Taemin for nine months secretly from public. Sanghyuk stayed as all-rounded entertainer under the same company; excellent actor also great MC in variety shows and also had a successful comeback as solo recently. The media had noticed Sanghyuk was getting more serious with his scriptwriter girlfriend and rumoured to get married soon. Taekwoon on the other hand walked down the path as musical actor, receiving many loves and successful achievement. Jaehwan stayed as an actor, appeared in few variety shows as regular guest and sometimes made collaboration with Wonsik or Sanghyuk for their songs.

Jaehwan moved up to kiss Taekwoon on the lips. “Happy anniversary. I almost forgot, sorry honey.” Taekwoon just chuckled.

“It’s okay. I understand you had a hard month as you’re finishing the drama.” Jaehwan exhaled.

“Yeah, but right from this week, I have less schedule except for the variety shows. Great, I miss you and home.” Taekwoon smiled.

“I miss you too.” Taekwoon kissed Jaehwan’s forehead lovingly. “Do you have plan for today?” Jaehwan sighed.

“I- erm, I just bought present for you and thinking to just laze in the house because I miss you too much.” Jaehwan brought Taekwoon closer and kissed the lips. Taekwoon just smiled in the kiss. “Hell, why I miss you so much as if I didn’t see you for years?” Taekwoon chuckled as Jaehwan said with a pout.

“We still see each other in the house…” Jaehwan pouted.

“Yeah, in the morning where we needed to get ready for our schedule and that was very short because I need to rush or in the night when you’re awake but sleepy as I come home.” Taekwoon smiled.

“It’s a hard time.” Jaehwan sighed and snuggled closer.

“At least back in those days, we got to the schedule together. I still see you.” Taekwoon patted Jaehwan’s back.

“You mean, during VIXX?” Jaehwan nodded. “I miss those times too. I miss the members.” Jaehwan hummed in agreement. “You want to snuggle more? Because I actually had a plan for us today.” Jaehwan moved a bit and looked up to his husband.

“What is it, honey?” Taekwoon smiled.

“A surprise.” Jaehwan pursed his lips.

“Need to go out?” Taekwoon hummed.

“Are you that lazy? If yes, then I will just go out and you can wait for me.” Jaehwan frowned.

“No, I rather be with you because I miss you.” Taekwoon guffawed. Jaehwan pouted when he felt offended with that laugh. Taekwoon smiled to see the pout and teased it with his finger. He leaned for a kiss on the nose before kissing the pout away. Jaehwan melted into the sweet kiss. Married for 5 years – and more than that as they had been together longer, they didn’t mind the morning breath anymore even though sometimes Jaehwan would love to tease Taekwoon about it.

“Well, so my precious. Let’s have 5 more minutes cuddling before I bring you to bath.” Jaehwan hummed.

“Bath me, my servant?” Taekwoon chuckled.

“Everything for you, princess.” Jaehwan rolled his eyes.

“Prince, I’m a prince.” Taekwoon smiled.

“You’re princess, my princess.” Jaehwan nudged Taekwoon in annoyance. Taekwoon just chuckled and properly hugged the younger. “Come on, let’s cuddle.” Jaehwan sighed and scooted closer, pressing his body closely and hugged the elder. As much as he hated that Taekwoon loved to every time, he couldn’t say no to a cuddle offer from Taekwoon because he loved hugs so much. He always felt amazed of how he fitted perfectly in those arms, how safe and warm it felt and of course how he loved the way their heartbeat would be matched each other.

Later, the couple was in the car with Taekwoon driving their way to some place that only known to Taekwoon. Jaehwan was happily singing to the song coming from the radio while playing with Taekwoon’s hand that was holding his. Taekwoon just smiled as he glanced at the younger occasionally as he’s driving. “Don’t you love my hand too much, baby?”

Jaehwan laughed. “I just love the fact it fits perfectly with mine. I always feel amaze.” Taekwoon just smiled. He had heard it too many times. Jaehwan never get tired of saying how their hands or body while hugging fits perfectly together. And every time the younger said that, Taekwoon never failed to feel extremely happy. He appreciated it because he knew how hard it took for them to finally together, to make everything of them fitted perfectly like this.

“And I love you, all of you, baby.” Jaehwan blushed to Taekwoon’s sudden confession. The elder always caught him off guard like that and for all those years, the younger’s heartbeat never failed to pick up its crazy pace. Jaehwan cleared his throat when Taekwoon chuckled to the red Jaehwan.

“Anyway, where we’re going, honey?” Jaehwan asked as he finally looked around. He didn’t recognize the road, both of them were bad with directions but different for Taekwoon, the elder would remember if he had gone through the same path for more than three times. So seeing Taekwoon drove without GPS, Jaehwan knew Taekwoon had drove to the unsaid place many times. Taekwoon just smiled.

“We’re almost there.” Jaehwan pouted.

“Still not going to tell me?” Taekwoon just grinned and pulled Jaehwan’s hand in his hold to give it a kiss. Jaehwan stared at Taekwoon.

“Believe me, you’re going to like it, baby.” Jaehwan just hummed and the drive turned silent with Jaehwan’s humming to the songs on the radio. Soon, Taekwoon entered a smaller road and Jaehwan looked around. It was a bit remote, located outside the town. From far, Jaehwan noticed they were approaching a building. Taekwoon stopped the car later. Jaehwan saw the sign and frowned.

Taekwoon walked out and opened the door for dumbfounded Jaehwan. “Baby? We arrived.” Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon.

“Honey… why?” Taekwoon smiled as he gestured Jaehwan to come out. Jaehwan stepped out from the car and Taekwoon closed the door before locking it. The elder took Jaehwa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter