018

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Make it worth[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]'Be my everything.'[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]Taekwoon nervously pulled the café door. He had been discharged three days ago after spending two days more in the hospital after he’s awake. VIXX had fallen back to the usual routine of practice with Taekwoon and Jaehwan were doing less than the other members as they still needed to rest and be careful. They only delayed the comeback to a later date just for Taekwoon and Jaehwan to be in the best condition to perform and promote the new album. The news about the road accident was never told to the public as the company had taken extra care on it.

Taekwoon flashed a light smile and sat down. “Hi, Minhyuk ah.” Minhyuk gave a smile.

“Hey. You’re okay right? I could just go to your place instead you know.” Taekwoon shook his head.

“I’m staying with the members currently.” Minhyuk blinked.

“Oh right, you need someone to take care of you. Good, at least I feel better to know you have someone.” Minhyuk said as he was looking down to Taekwoon’s hands. He always loved those pretty hands. “How are you? I wanted to call but I want you to rest too. Hakyeon didn’t reply my message and I got worried. I found out you leave the hospital, in which I feel happy but I’m still worried.” Minhyuk rubbed his nape. “I’m sorry… I don’t mean-”

“It’s okay, Minhyuk. I get you.” Taekwoon said. Minhyuk looked restless. “Minhyuk, I need to say something.”

“Taekwoon, I think I will talk to you later. I have things to do right now. I’m sorry.” Minhyuk suddenly got up. Taekwoon startled. He managed to catch Minhyuk’s wrist.

“Minhyuk.” Minhyuk shivered. Taekwoon felt the tense. “Minhyuk, I have something important to tell you. I need to say it today because-”

“Please… no, not today. Taekwoon, please I-” Minhyuk didn’t finish his words as he knelt beside Taekwoon. “Please don’t say it. Please…” Taekwoon could feel Minhyuk already knew why they’re meeting today.

“Minhyuk, I didn’t want to hurt you even more. I-” Minhyuk shook his head.

“Please… not today. Please…”

“Minhyuk.”

“Please… grant me just more time.” Minhyuk looked up to Taekwoon. Taekwoon bit his lips when he saw Minhyuk’s wet eyes. “Just… let’s go on one more date. I- please grant me a date and… you can say what you want to say just now. Just please, let me have one date with you.” Minhyuk pleaded. Taekwoon sighed.

“Minhyuk.”

“Taekwoon please. I know this is stupid. I actually was there on the day you were discharged. I see you- and him. But, Taekwoon please. I just want… this to end with a happy day.” Taekwoon stared at Minhyuk. He took a breath. He reached to wipe Minhyuk’s tears.

“I really like you. I really believe you can give me the happiness I wish. But I’m sorry that I had to hurt you. Because I-” Taekwoon held Minhyuk’s shoulders. “You give so much to me and I think it’s very cruel of me if I didn’t give you the date. But Minhyuk, I hope you know that it will be the last one. I can’t lie to you. I don’t want to hurt you more, I like you Minhyuk. I care about you.” Minhyuk smiled a little as he moved forward to hug Taekwoon.

“I know. And thank you. I promise this is the only one favour I will ask from you before you said those words.” Minhyuk embraced Taekwoon for a little while. Taekwoon didn’t return the hug. Minhyuk took a breath. “Let’s meet on Saturday? Or just tell me any day you want.”

“Saturday is good.” Minhyuk nodded. He breathed in the scent from Taekwoon that he will miss later. “Minhyuk.”

“Just for a while. I want to remember you in my embrace.” Minhyuk said. Taekwoon exhaled and hesitantly brought one hand to pat Minhyuk’s back. Minhyuk just gave a small bitter smile.

‘I love you so much, Taekwoon. And I know I have to let you go. I have seen you and him that day, I never see you glowing like that. It’s bitter to admit but you looked the best with him.’

 

 

The other members stepped out from the ward, leaving Jaehwan and Taekwoon alone after Wonsik pushed the wheelchair next to Taekwoon’s bed. Jaehwan was looking down while Taekwoon set his eyes on Jaehwan’s wrapped wrist. “Jae-”

“I’m sorry.” Jaehwan said as he looked up to Taekwoon. “I’m sorry for being stupid. For not believing you. For breaking up with you. For being a jerk. I-” Jaehwan let his tears fall. “I- I don’t want to lose you.” Taekwoon stared at Jaehwan.

“Jaehwan ah, I’m sorry too.” Taekwoon reached out his hand and Jaehwan took it, holding it tight. “I keep hurting you.” Jaehwan sniffled.

“I… keep dreaming. I thought I lost you in that accident. I’m afraid; I don’t want you to die. I need you, I love you hyung.” Jaehwan trembled a little. “Seeing you closing your eyes and getting hurt that day, I’m afraid to the thought that you won’t be anywhere around me once I opened my eyes. I may avoiding you, I broke up with you but I never thought of you dying and I’m scared to lose you, I-”

“Jaehwan.”

“Hyung, forgive me. I’m sorry. I love you. I love you so much hyung. I-”

“Jaehwan, I love you too. I love you.” Taekwoon intertwined their fingers. “It’s not only your fault. I’m sorry too. I should take an extra care of your feeling. I should have been aware about your thought. I fail to do so and let you succumbed in your insecurities. Jaehwan ah, I always love you. Even since before, now and will be forever. I have tried many times to forget you but no, we’re soulmate. No matter what future holds, if I do give the rest of my life to another person but you have my heart. Believe me, I only love you.” Taekwoon smiled to Jaehwan. “I never stop loving you. But I’m the cause of every pain you felt. Ever since our very first meeting, I really regret that I push you away. We wasted all our lives.”

“Hyung, what-”

“You might not know anything, but I remembered most of it and aware that this moment, this life wasn’t the first time we met. We have met few times and this is the fourth time. I’m sorry for the pain that gives you in previous lives but Jaehwan ah, I promise you this time nothing will go wrong. I won’t let you go anymore, no matter what future holds for us. I’m going to fulfil my role in your life. I love you Jaehwan ah.” Taekwoon said with trembling lips, holding on his tears. Jaehwan sobbed.

“Hyung. I-”

“Let’s put everything in the past and restart again.” Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon. “Jaehwan ah, after I recollect myself and settle my status to single again, I’m going to ask you out. Will you wait for me?” Taekwoon asked. Jaehwan sniffled and nodded. “I promise you I will make you happy. I promise you that this time; we will be together till the end. I won’t let you go.”

Jaehwan nodded. “I won’t let you go too hyung.” Taekwoon smiled and pulled Jaehwan’s hand close to his lips. Jaehwan blushed lightly when Taekwoon kissed his hand lovingly.

“I can’t seal this promise with a kiss on the lips right now.” Jaehwan chuckled lightly. Taekwoon smiled. “I miss you so much.”

“I miss you too, Taekwoon hyung.” The two shared a smile and Taekwoon reached to wipe Jaehwan’s tears. His eyes were wet but he didn’t let it spill.

“I won’t let you cry anymore.” Taekwoon said and asked for Jaehwan’s another hand. Jaehwan hesitated a bit remembering the bandage but gave in later. Taekwoon rubbed the bandage with his thumb. “Please… don’t do that again. I felt so broken when Jin told me about it.” Jaehwan looked up to Taekwoon.

“Jinie?” Taekwoon nodded.

“He came to me, telling about this. He accidentally knew about it, that’s what he said but he did show me a recording to make me believe.” Taekwoon exhaled. “Don’t do this again. I won’t let you.” Jaehwan nodded a bit.

“As… as long as you’re with me, I’m fine.” Taekwoon smiled.

“I won’t go anywhere.” Jaehwan moved his wheelchair closer and leaned forward with difficulty. Taekwoon felt the lips he missed so much landed on his cheek. Jaehwan sighed as he sat back.

“I want to kiss you properly…” Taekwoon chuckled.

“If you could climb on my bed, we could do more than that.” Jaehwan blushed.

“Hyung!” Taekwoon guffawed while Jaehwan hid his face, smiling secretly. The two were enjoying their moment. And the members outside that heard the hearty laugh broke into a smile as they looked at each other.

 

 

Taekwoon smiled softly. “Hey. Don’t make that face. I will be back, and you should be happy because you know once I’m back I’m all yours, Jaehwan ah.” Jaehwan clicked his tongue.

“It’s not about that, hyung.” Taekwoon just smiled.

“I know. I know you’re worried. But I will be fine, Hwanie.” Taekwoon said, his hand reached forward to hold Jaehwan and pressed a kiss on the hair. He knew Jaehwan worried about his safety. The younger had a bit trauma from the accident, Jaehwan was afraid to let Taekwoon go out anywhere without him. It took many sweet-talks and promises for Jaehwan to reluctantly let go the elder. “I will be fine. I’m out with Minhyuk, you can trust him. And this is the last time I will meet him like this.” Jaeh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter