011

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Bad fight[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I do hate you."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Enough, Lee Hongbin. I said this so many times, I can’t be with you. I could never like you the same.” Taekwoon threw the gift that Hongbin had given him. This wasn’t the first time but what made it angered Taekwoon was Hongbin purposely gave it with a card saying ‘Be my boyfriend’ in Taekwoon’s boyfriend’s presence. Woohyun was startled when Hongbin suddenly entered Taekwoon’s studio – the couple was having a short meet-up as both were busy as VIXX was set to start promoting in China soon – and gave the present. That Infinite’s vocalist noticed the letters somehow and gritted his teeth as he glared at the visual of VIXX. Taekwoon didn’t like seeing Woohyun’s irritated face and felt angry himself. Hongbin was staring at Taekwoon in disbelief as he held the thrown gift.

“Taekwoon hyung…” Taekwoon sighed.

“Can’t you understand? I really can’t like you, Hongbin. You’re never more than a brother or friend to me. I can’t like you back. Please, stop this, give up on me. Find someone else who deserves you better because I’m not. And.” Taekwoon turned to Woohyun who looked back. The former interlaced the fingers. “I told you, Hongbin. I had a boyfriend, and it’s Woohyun. Just please. Give up and leave me alone.” Hongbin bit his lips. Taekwoon sat down beside Woohyun again. Hongbin watched and he felt his heart was stabbed thousand times when Woohyun tightened the hold.

“Are you happy hyung?” Hongbin asked after few moments of silence. Taekwoon looked up to Hongbin. Then he turned to Woohyun, sharing a smile.

“I am.” Woohyun’s lips bloomed with a brighter smile, feeling proud. Hongbin’s shoulder dropped and he gripped the crooked box tightly.

“Okay.” Hongbin turned and left. He couldn’t contain his tears anymore. With quick paces, he hid into one of the practice rooms and spent his time crying brokenly.

Woohyun casually put his arm around Taekwoon. The other leaned into the warmth. “Woonie.”

“Hm?”

“Hongbin, is it he- I mean he had been doing this since before?” Woohyun asked. Taekwoon looked up watching Woohyun’s expression closer. He smiled slightly.

“Are you jealous, Hyunie?” Woohyun pouted.

“Of course, you’re my boyfriend.” Taekwoon smiled.

“He confessed long time ago. I rejected because I don’t like him, he didn’t give up. I’m tired of it anyway. He just doesn’t listen and still come at me. I almost hate him thou, but he’s still my friend.” Taekwoon laid his head on Woohyun’s shoulder. “I hope he understands now because I don’t know what to do if he doesn’t give up yet after today. I’m sure I’m being harsher than before because I had enough.” Woohyun played with Taekwoon’s hair.

“What if he comes again?” Taekwoon looked up to Woohyun.

“He might need something more drastic to break his heart I guess.” Woohyun raised his brow. “Let him see that I have you.” Woohyun smirked.

“That sounds something ?” Taekwoon clicked his tongue as he slapped Woohyun’s thigh. Woohyun laughed.

“A kiss, okay? A kiss.”

“Well, how about making out? That will totally make the work easier.” Taekwoon pouted.

“Don’t joke like that. I want something like that to come naturally not like…” Woohyun smiled as he pecked Taekwoon’s cheek. Taekwoon started at the other male.

“I know. And I like this side of you.” Taekwoon just smiled back and sunk himself into Woohyun’s warmth. They cuddled while talking about everything, spending few hours together before Woohyun needed to leave for his schedule. The talk of Hongbin was never coming after that as the couple enjoyed their time together.

 

 

Hongbin entered the dorm after spending some time alone. His eyes were slightly puffy but he covered with makeup before he returned to the dorm. Sighing, he felt a bit better when he spotted the lack of shoes at the entrance. That meant the members weren’t home. But then when he was keeping his shoes away, he noticed unfamiliar shoes. Hongbin frowned and at that moment, he heard giggles. Jaehwan.

“Ah, that tickles.” Hongbin heard Jaehwan’s voice as he stepped in. He guessed the unfamiliar shoes were Jaehwan’s guest. The visual stunned on his feet when he saw a half- Jaehwan and unidentified male on the couch. His presence wasn’t notice by the pair yet.

“Hm, Hwanie. We do this so many times but I still can’t find your pleasure point.” Jaehwan snickered.

“You need to learn properly, Baro.” Jaehwan grinned and pulled the male to crash their lips. The other male whimpered and kissed back eagerly before he caught a presence at the corner of his eyes. He looked up and met Hongbin’s shocked eyes. Baro startled and detached himself from Jaehwan as he gasped. “What’s wro-” Jaehwan said, turning to the direction Baro was looking and saw Hongbin. “Ugh, I’m very sure the dorm will be empty. Sorry, Baro. This is unexpected.”

Hongbin clenched his fist. “Lee Jaehwan.” Jaehwan’s eyebrows twitched and he glared at Hongbin.

“What the hell? Yah, I’m your hyung.”

“The . Did you always bring your into our dorm? What the hell is wrong with you?!” Jaehwan didn’t like the tone Hongbin was using. He stood up while Baro felt awkward to be in the same room even though he was mad that Hongbin said he’s a . The tension was no joke. Jaehwan confronted Hongbin.

“What if I do? I bring them here if there’s no one in the dorm.”

“Then, what if we suddenly come back? You enjoy the thrill huh?” Jaehwan scoffed.

“Never did happen until you today.” Jaehwan said, confidently as if he forgot that one day he brought Seokjin over without checking Taekwoon was in or not. He didn’t care.

“I can’t believe you jerk.” Hongbin punched Jaehwan across the face. Baro gasped. Jaehwan growled.

“What’s the problem with you, you ?!” Jaehwan grabbed Hongbin’s collar in which Hongbin did the same. Hongbin snarled.

“You. You’re the reason why Taekwoon hyung is like that! You pushed him to change. Harsh, a playboy. It’s all because of you, jerk. Stupid jerk. , you should die.” With that Hongbin threw punches more. Jaehwan had enough and fought back. The two involved in fist fighting and Baro tried to break them but he couldn’t interfere. Curses were thrown and lips were bleeding.

“Oh my god, yah! Lee Jaehwan, Lee Hongbin, stop!” A shriek of VIXX leader rang in the dorm as he pushed his way to pull Hongbin away from attacking Jaehwan. Baro grounded raging Jaehwan away. “What the hell was this?” Hakyeon shouted and looked at Jaehwan. Jaehwan ignored and still glared at Hongbin who glared back. “Explain!”

“I need to teach that jerk a lesson!” Hongbin yelled and tried to break away from Hakyeon’s grip. Hakyeon groaned but luckily he was strong enough to keep Hongbin grounded.

“I told you, violence is not a solution. What you guys are thinking?”

“Hongbin punched me first.”

“You deserve to be beaten to death, bastard.”

“Lee Hongbin!” Hakyeon raised his voice. Hongbin winced to the loudness next to his ears and rolled his eyes.

“I’m saying the truth. He’s the sole reason of why Taekwoon hyung change-”

“For that Hongbin, you’re the one of the reasons who broke them apart.” Hakyeon pushed Hongbin back as he made a body barrier in between Jaehwan and Hongbin. Hongbin stared at Hakyeon in front of him.

“The hell?”

“You made Jaehwan sees like Taekwoon was cheating on him with you. Jaehwan and Taekwoon broke up after that. You broke them.” Hongbin clenched his fist.

“It was not true! I-”

“You have your fault and Jaehwan also had his.” Hakyeon turned to Jaehwan, pointing his finger to Baro behind Jaehwan. “I guess you bring your -buddy home.” Baro bit his lips and looked down. Jaehwan scoffed.

“So what? You and those two stopped giving me fun at dorm.” Hakyeon gritted his teeth.

“We didn’t want to be more twisted, we want you to stop.” Jaehwan laughed.

“No, I enjoyed my life like this.” Hakyeon bit his lips.

“You did this… you obviously know that Taekwoon knows, right?”

“I don’t care.” That word made Hongbin launched forward. Hakyeon was quick to stop him.

“Let me go, hyung! That bastard should-”

“Enough, Lee Hongbin! Enough.”

“No, that’s not enough! If he didn’t be such a jerk, Taekwoon hyung won’t change. He won’t lose his soft and calm demeanour. He won’t be the playboy he is now. He-”

“I didn’t cause any of that. He changed by his own will.” Jaehwan spat out the word. He turned to Baro. “Wear your shirt and let’s go.” Jaehwan said as he grabbed his shirt and pulled it down on his body. Baro silently followed and Jaehwan pulled the rapper to the entrance. Hongbin tried to get Jaehwan but Hakyeon stopped him.

“Jaehwan.” Hakyeon’s firm yet calm voice rang in the living room right before Jaehwan left. “I still believe the Jaehwan I know is there. Just stop being stupid.” Jaehwan ignored and left with Baro.

“Hyung, why you stop me? He-” Hakyeon turned to Hongbin.

“You. You should know what you did wrong to them before pointing your finger at other people.” Hakyeon glared at Hongbin. “You meddled in their relationship and tried to win Taekwoon while he was happy with Jaehwan.” Hongbin turned away.

“But I’m not the reason he changed.” Hakyeon laughed in disbelief.

“If you didn’t do it, they won’t be like this.” Hakyeon spat out with the venom in his words. He closed his eyes for a second before looking at Hongbin again. “I’m such a failure as a leader.” Hakyeon sighed and then left Hongbin alone in the living room. That visual was still couldn’t accept the reality and blaming Jaehwan entirely. That day marked the day VIXX’s relationship going even more down.

At the same time, Jaehwan dropped Baro at his place. They arrived two minutes ago but Jaehwan didn’t say anything and Baro felt uneasy to leave Jaehwan right now. “Jaehwan ah.”

“About tonight, don’t say anything. Whatever you hear from the earlier fight, just forget it.” Jaehwan said, taking a breath as he turned to Baro. Reaching for the rapper, he gave a kiss on the cheek. “See you again when we have time. I’m really sorry.” Jaehwan said with a smile. Baro stared at the other male before sighing and nodded.

“Don’t worry, I will not say anything. Drive safely, don’t get into accident because I will get worried.” Baro said, tapping Jaehwan’s arm. “Good night.” Jaehwan hummed and Baro stepped out from the car. They waved a good bye before Jaehwan drove away. The vocalist didn’t drive back to the dorm but he went to the usual place he spent the night when he was with his buddies. He didn’t call anyone tonight because he wanted to be alone.

But to his surprise, when he stepped into the room, Seokjin was there waiting.

“Jinie?” Seokjin smiled softly. He was giving pure concern as he saw how miserable Jaehwan looked.

“Baro called me to wait you here.” Jaehwan exhaled.

“That busybody, he told you?”

“He just told me to bring some medicine for wound and waited you here if you come. And yeah, he’s right. You will be here. He didn’t say anything else thou. And I won’t ask.” Seokjin inspected Jaehwan’s face when the VIXX vocalist sat beside him on the bed. “Ah, your lips bleed and I guess you will get black eye tomorrow if I didn’t treat that tonight.” Seokjin commented and quickly took the cream for the cut on the lips.

“Thanks.” Jaehwan muttered when Seokjin placed the ice bag on his swollen cheek. He was rolling the egg around his left eye. Now that he felt it, Hongbin’s punches were hard as hell.

“It’s fine. I will be beside you if you ever need me, that’s what I promise when we become a good friend, right?” Jaehwan smiled and nodded. “You should rest.” Seokjin put away the ice bag. Jaehwan hummed and repositioned himself on the bed. He looked over when Seokjin was taking his wallet and phone.

“Don’t leave. Stay.” Jaehwan said softly. Seokjin turned and looked at Jaehwan for a while. He smiled and nodded, placing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter