Extra 02

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Sanghyuk's blind date[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2][/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“Ken hyung, I need help.” Jaehwan raised his brow when Hongbin pulled him to talk while Hakyeon went to change. Hakyeon and Hongbin were getting ready for their wedding and today, the two came for fitting and Jaehwan tagged along as he didn’t have things to do that day. Hongbin exhaled. “Hakyeon hyung was fidgety to continue this wedding.” Jaehwan widened his eyes.

“What?”

“He was worried about Hyukie.” Jaehwan frowned. “You know Hyukie live with us after you get married and move out, right? You know how protective hyung became towards Hyukie since then.” Jaehwan nodded.

“Yeah, I know. Wonsik told me too about this when I meet him to help for his new track. Hakyeon hyung kept texting Hyukie when the maknae came to work with Wonsik for his solo.” Hongbin nodded.

“Not that I mind, even though I feel slight jealous, I know that’s my Yeonie.” Jaehwan nudged Hongbin and the other male chuckled. “Anyway, the thing is Hakyeon hyung seemed reluctant to… continue the marriage because Hyukie announced that he moved out after we got married. Hyung is worried for Hyukie will be alone.” Jaehwan nodded in understanding.

“So?” Hongbin hummed.

“I think… to make hyung stop worrying is to get Hyukie his significant someone.” Jaehwan blinked.

“Set up blind date for him?” The two turned and Hakyeon was standing before them, in the wedding suit. Hongbin jaw-dropped as he almost drooled over his fiancée. Jaehwan cooed and praised Hakyeon. Hakyeon hummed. “Okay, okay. I know I’m gorgeous but why you two are talking about that behind my back?” Hakyeon stared at Hongbin. “Binnie.”

Hongbin went to Hakyeon’s side. “I can’t stand you looking so sad and absentminded… I feel like you’re not excited to get married to me.” Hongbin pouted. Hakyeon gasped.

“What are you talking about, oh my god?! Lee Hongbin! Of course, I’m happy. I’m truly happy. Why you doubt me?” Hakyeon squeaked. Hongbin shook his head.

“Not that I doubt you just I feel uneasy…” Hakyeon sighed.

“Look, I love you okay. And I’m happy to be married to you soon.” Hongbin nodded. Jaehwan just exhaled.

“Did you two forget that I’m here? I shouldn’t come with you guys when my hubby can’t be here.” The couple chuckled. Hakyeon looked at Jaehwan and then Hongbin.

“Anyway… to be honest about Hyukie, I already had a plan.” Hongbin looked at his fiancée in disbelief. Jaehwan raised his brow.

“Wow, very much expected from you hyung.” Jaehwan commented. Hakyeon chuckled.

“I already have the idea in my mind but I don’t know it’s a good one or not. But hearing you two talking, I think it’s worth trying. And I need your help, Jaehwan ah.” Jaehwan blinked.

“Me?” Hakyeon nodded. Jaehwan glanced at Hongbin and the other male shrugged because he’s also as clueless as Jaehwan right then.

 

 

Sanghyuk glanced up once a while as he played with his phone while waiting for his hyung. He was sitting in a café with a cup of latte waiting for Jaehwan to show up. The elder suddenly wanted to meet him today and just lucky he wasn’t busy. It had been so long since he last met Jaehwan and he guessed it won’t hurt to meet the elder as Jaehwan also said he had something to discuss about Hakyeon’s surprise gift for the wedding. He didn’t doubt much of Jaehwan and that’s the reason why Hakyeon wanted Jaehwan’s help. Because Sanghyuk believed Jaehwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter