005

(BxB-Series) Rebirth: Book 2 - The Fourth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]Confession[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]"I think I love you..."[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]“I like you.” Taekwoon blinked. Jaehwan looked down, playing with his fingers nervously. “Taekwoon hyung, I think I love you.” Jaehwan said more clearly as he glanced up. Taekwoon was staring at the younger that looks shining under the low glow of sunset on the rooftop of their company building. Earlier Jaehwan asked him to follow when everyone agreed for a dinner before they continued the practice. The two of them said they will follow the rest after a trip to the washroom – Jaehwan’s excuse. So here they are, under the sunset sky at the rooftop.

“Jaehwan.”

“It’s okay if you don’t like me back hyung, but I just can’t keep it anymore, so I want to tell you. I’m not sure since when I have this feeling but the first time I saw you, I already had my interest on you. I guess that interest developed into something more and I just can’t stop. I-”

“Do you really like me, Jaehwan?” Jaehwan looked up, their eyes met. Taekwoon’s face was unreadable. “Do you really love me, Jaehwan?” Jaehwan blushed.

“I- I do… all the time I keep thinking of you and when you’re closed, I just can’t keep calm, I-” Jaehwan startled when a palm pressed on his cheek and he was double surprised when a soft flesh pressed against his lips. Jaehwan’s eyes widened when he saw Taekwoon’s feature in blurry so near to him. His breath hitched when the lips moved softly and slowly on his. Melting, he closed his eyes and kissed back. Hands flew on the shoulder and into the black hair that already became short.

Taekwoon stepped back, releasing the younger when they’re short of breath. The soft pant and mingled breath rose the temperature and both of them were in blushing mess. Taekwoon didn’t move back too much, their face was still so closed that they could feel each other breathe on the skin.

“Hyung.”

“Be my boyfriend, Jaehwan ah.” Jaehwan startled. He searched for the eyes and Taekwoon backed just a little bit, to get a great view of the other. “I love you too.” As I promised. Taekwoon smiled.

“Are you-”

“I’m serious.” Taekwoon held Jaehwan’s face. It had been long he wanted to do this and now that he was glad Jaehwan became the brave one and confessed first. “Be my boyfriend.” Jaehwan nodded shyly. Taekwoon beamed and it took every ounce of Jaehwan’s strength not to get a weak knee for that amazing smile. Another kiss shared and both of them felt everything was fine as long as they had each other.

 

 

The two became a lot closer, subtle skinship and shy blushing smiles. They didn’t tell anyone about their new relationship, afraid it will affect the group dynamic. So Taekwoon and Jaehwan had been secretly dated without a proper date as they couldn’t find the right time to go out. But both of them didn’t mind it, knowing they can’t be freely going around for a date anyway. Both of them enjoyed their time in their own pace. It was three weeks through their relationship when the two had the dorm just for both of them. Everybody was out for their own things and schedules as they’re currently done with Hyde promotion, in the talk for repackaged album with the company and staffs. The couple came home first that day and there’s no one back yet in an hour they’re home. Taekwoon turned to Jaehwan who was playing with his phone on his bedding. “Hwanie.” Jaehwan hummed telling the other he was listening. “I’m bored.” Jaehwan paused his game and turned to his boyfriend.

“What do you want to do?” Taekwoon reached for Jaehwan’s hand. Jaehwan just smiled as Taekwoon played with his fingers, knowing his boyfriend loves to do so when he was thinking. It had become a habit since they got together.

“Are you hungry?”

“A bit.” Jaehwan admitted patting his stomach. Taekwoon found that cute and giggled lightly. “Do you want to cook, hyung?” Taekwoon smiled.

“What do you want to eat?” Jaehwan beamed.

“You know I love everything you cook.” Taekwoon giggled shyly.

“Hwanie, I need suggestion.” Jaehwan chuckled.

“I remember my mom’s kimchi is still untouched. Mind to do kimchi jjigae for me?” Taekwoon smiled and got up, tugging Jaehwan’s hand with him.

“I don’t mind but I need a little help, would you mind?” Jaehwan grinned.

“Nope, because you’re there.” Taekwoon blushed nudging Jaehwan away. Jaehwan laughed and the two walked out from the room, towards the kitchen. Jaehwan wrapped his arms around Taekwoon from behind and the two walked together in a weird position. Taekwoon was blushing terribly but he didn’t want Jaehwan to let go. “So what you want me to do?”

“Help me prepare the ingredient and then stay here with me.” Taekwoon glanced over his back. Jaehwan smiled and gave a peck which made Taekwoon smiled shyly.

“I love that help.” Taekwoon hummed. They worked together later, making the kimchi jjigae. Jaehwan also helped to cook the rice under Taekwoon’s supervision knowing Jaehwan might ruin the rice if he let the other did it alone. Taekwoon pulled Jaehwan closer once Jaehwan was done with the rice. He took Jaehwan in his arms while one hand was stirring the soup. Jaehwan chuckled lightly once he felt Taekwoon lewdly put his chin on the shoulder.

“I appreciate time like this, Hwanie.”

“Don’t you think we’re somehow looked like a wedded couple?” Taekwoon blushed but hummed. Jaehwan giggled. “We’re not even one month in a relationship.”

“But I have known you for long. We just know basically everything about each other.” Jaehwan nodded, placing his palm over Taekwoon’s hand around his waist. “I just want to tell you, I want us to be forever.”

“I do too, hyung. I love you.”

“I love you too, Jaehwan ah.” They smiled, sharing a short kiss before Taekwoon announced the dish was done. Jaehwan didn’t move and not that Taekwoon would mind that, they walked around the small kitchen with the elder back-hugged the younger until the meal was served on the table and they’re seated.

“Smell nice.” The two raised their brow when they heard a voice. Someone walked into the dorm.

“N hyung? When you’re back? We didn’t hear the door unlocked.” Jaehwan asked nervously. Hakyeon blinked.

“Oh, I just come in. The door is not locked you know. Not closed properly.” The couple frowned. Taekwoon looked at Jaehwan. Jaehwan bit his lips.

“I’m sure I closed and locked it.” Hakyeon shrugged.

“It’s okay, no one break in right?” Taekwoon nodded.

“We think so.” Hakyeon smiled.

“That’s fine. I will check around.” Hakyeon said. “Hey, there’s some for me?” Hakyeon questioned as he moved to the sliding door, checking the house. Taekwoon just realized.

“I think I need to cook some rice again for you, we cook for our portion only.” Hakyeon turned to Taekwoon.

“Would you please?” Taekwoon nodded and Hakyeon thanked him. He excused himself to change.

Jaehwan looked at Taekwoon in worry when Hakyeon closed the door. “Hyung, do you think…”

“I think he’s just returned. Don’t worry, he will ask just now if he heard. You know how is him.” Jaehwan nodded.

Meanwhile, Hakyeon was exhaling tiredly in the room. He stared blankly at a spot, sighing. ‘So… they’re together.’ Hakyeon smiled softly. “It’s okay Cha Hakyeon, as long as they’re happy, you should be happy.”

 

 

Jaehwan beamed. “Thanks.” He leaned closer and whispered to the ear. Taekwoon smiled watching Jaehwan gulped the water. “It’s tiring.” Jaehwan pouted leaning his head on Taekwoon’s shoulder. The elder didn’t say anything or reacted to it given that they’re not alone in the practice room. They’re currently practicing for their next comeback, G.R.8.U.

“Ahhh~” The moment of the pair was interrupted by a sudden appearance of their member and Taekwoon startled when someone lay on his lap. “Borrow your thigh hyung.” A wink and Taekwoon wrinkled.

“Hongbin?” Hongbin just grinned and closed his eyes. Jaehwan looked over and frowned. He turned to Taekwoon and Taekwoon just gave him a blank stare, didn’t understand too. Hongbin didn’t open his eyes, settled on Taekwoon’s lap with a happy face. Taekwoon noticed Jaehwan was putting a long face and chuckled silently.

‘What?’ Jaehwan mouthed soundlessly. Taekwoon smiled and looked around then to Hongbin before pecking Jaehwan’s cheek.

‘Let’s get some time alone after practice later.’ Taekwoon mouthed and Jaehwan smiled a little. Clicking his tongue, Jaehwan shoved Taekwoon a little wanting to be playful and the elder laughed lightly. Hongbin opened one eye and raised his brow.

“Taekwoon hyung?” Taekwoon jolted and the couple’s attention was back at the younger member.

“What?”

“Why you’re so happy?” Taekwoon blinked. He pointed to Jaehwan.

“He’s making funny faces.” Jaehwan giggled.

“I manage to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter