Escape and Rescue(1)

Bond Of The Elements

The girls were in their prisons for 2 years, eventually Joy busted out of her prison and attacked the guards, she grabbed the last guard and gave him a menacing glare. “WHERE ARE MY SISTERS??” The guard was so scared he told her exactly where each was in which region. Considering she was the earth bender she decided to rescue her Water bender sister hoping she’s not near death from no water. It took a few days to reach her sisters prison, scouting the area she noticed no guards. ‘Maybe they figured there was no point’ thought Joy. She made a hole in the ground and headed down into the prison. When she finally reached her sister she became concerned. Wendy looked dehydrated and unwell, which is not the way she remembered her Kind sister. Joy carefully picked her up and placed her on her lap, she pulled out a bottle of water that she found on the road and gave it to Wendy. 

 

Wendy didn’t know how long she was locked up, being in an area with no water she often passed out, it was when she felt liquid going down that she became aware and tried to open her eyes. “Ugh, ..J, J, Joy” “Thank god your ok” Joy gave Wendy a tight hug showing that she's really there, she helped Wendy up and continued the reunion. During the hug, Wendy noticed her condition and how Joy was holding her up, she remembered the rest. “Joy I know its been a while but if this is my condition imagine what our other sisters look like, we need to find them” Joy left the hug and nodded. “I know and I know where they all are, but I came to you first because you were underground” Wendy nodded in understanding. “Now that I have you, we can get Irene from her submerged prison, and go from there, We need Irene to rescue Seulgi, and probably need all of us to rescue our youngest.” After hearing Joy’s plan, Wendy nodded and got ready to go. they headed to the Southern Water tribe to find their sister. 

Being submerged Irene also didn’t stay awake often, but when she awoke she thought she heard fighting outside her prison, she didn’t think anything of it and went back to sleep, until it stopped and she landed hard on the floor.  When she came too she saw two girls that she hasn’t seen in years, Irene sprang up and hugged the life out of them “Oh My god, I, I, I can’t believe its really you” Wendy who looked a lot healthier because their journey here laughed and continued. “I know how much you missed us Irene but we’re missing two and we need you to rescue one.” Irene immediately understood and got up ready to go. “Lets go then.” 

 

Their sister was on the other side of the world in a frigid prison, it took them weeks to finally get there. They spotted the prison on the highest mountain, their were also no guards. “They Probably assume no one can survive up here” Said Wendy. Irene responded. “But What about Seulgi?” “She will probably take a lot of heat to thaw out.” Wendy and Irene looked at Joy Annoyed. “What?” Disregarding the question they all headed down to the prison. They noticed how much colder it got the closer to the prison and started worrying about Seulgi. Irene couldn’t take anymore and ran to melt the wall. “SEULGI!!!!!!!” They ran to their frost bitten sister and tried to warm her up with Irene’s fire. “Please Seul, please don’t leave us.” It felt like hours until Seulgi made a coherent noise. They immediately smothered her to keep her warm. Eventually she woke up in her sisters arms, giving as much as a smile as she could. 

_____

I know it doesn't seem like much detail. Maybe as I keep going I will be able to figure out how to describe a battle better. 

Anyway Heres the next chapter. 

They were locked up for a while and now its time they fight back.