A Reunion in Town

Bond Of The Elements

 

Hey guys, I suddenly got motivated to write more, And I sat outside writing this while listening to "Beneath The Mask" from "Persona 5" Its so soothing. I should do it more often.

Also Im so happy that Red Velvet finally has a reality show!. I was surprised when Irene and Yeri said they were afraid of Animals. but even more surprised when Wendy and Irene  said that they were scared of water, especially Wendy, I went "Wait What?? but thats your color?? your element???" but I guess with a traumatic experience, its hard to overcome.

I added some new characters , I was actually planning this, it was just about finding how to add them in. 

Anyway Enjoy the new update and thanks for reading.

_____

After a few days Taeyeon decided to take the girls around the town to run some errands. “Alright, Irene you come with me, we’ll think of ideas for dinner. Wendy, you and Joy gather vegetables, Seulgi, take Yeri with you while looking for some snacks for the five of you, considering you may stay here for a while.” The five understood their aunt’s instructions and separated to start their errands.

 

    Wendy and Joy were at the vegetable table paying for the bags of vegetables with the money their Aunt gave for the errands. “Hey Eonnie?” “Hmm?” “Do you really believe what Aunt Taeyeon said?? Could our parents be alive?” Wendy paused before getting the receipt. “Thank you.” “I don’t know Joy, I don’t really know anymore, but if our Aunt says she talked to them before they left, we have to believe right?” She continued after walking away from the cashier. “I believe they are too, I know it.” The two heard a voice from behind. “Xiumin Oppa!!!!” Turning around Joy and Wendy ran to hug the familiar young man. “Haha I hoped you recognized your cousin even though you were young the last time I saw you!” “Oppa how are your brothers? I remember they were so young.” asked Wendy “Oh they’re doing great Kris, Luhan, and Tao are married and living in towns far from here, I miss them sometimes. the others are still around helping our mother sometimes. “Oh we have what we need, why don’t you walk back with us Oppa? Im sure Irene Eonnie would love to see you.” Wendy offered. “Sure” They walked back talking about the past.

 

    Seulgi and Yeri would decided what snacks to get. “Eonnie I found them.” “Hmm?” Seulgi turned around went wide-eyed. “PRINGLES!!!! YAY!!” She grabbed them out of Yeri’s hands and hugged the chip can to death. “Hahahaha you still can’t get enough of those can you Seul.” a voice said Surprising Seulgi. “I know that voice, Onew Oppa!!!!!” One was walking with his four brothers. “Hey Seulgi we heard you were back from our Aunt. and my my this is the one we weren’t able to meet. I’m Jonghyun, thats Onew, Key, Taemin, and Minho. we are four of your cousins, you going to get a headache soon, im warning you before hand. and whats your name? “This is Yeri you never got to meet our younger sister before we left.” Seulgi explained. The five boys immediately introduced themselves and cuddled their young cousin before joining them walking back from the snack bar.

 

“Irene dear what do you think of this for dinner one night?” Irene turned around to Taeyeon holding up fish. “Sure that sounds good.” “Aunt Taeyeon! Irene?" Taeyeon turned around to see her daughter in laws. “Oh Victoria, Luna, Amber, Krystal!!, my its been a while, Wheres Sulli??” Krystal responded “she’s in acting school, maybe we can video chat with her later for you I'm sure she missed you as well Irene.” Irene smiled. “Aunt Taeyeon! Irene Eonnie!” Irene found her sisters walking back with a few boys. “Hey cousin Irene!!!” they all screamed. After a little more talking. Taeyeon interrupted. “Well this calls for a reunion dinner why don’t all of you come home for dinner. They all agreed and started walking back.