MY MEMORIES

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MY MEMORIES

"MEMORIES WITH YOU THAT WONT BE ERASED AND REWRITE COZ THAT'S WHAT LOVING YOU IS ALL ABOUT "

Chaeyoung is standing outside the classroom for sleeping on the middle of the class.....

she kept knocking her forehead then try to make her self awake...

she turn her head a few times and after awhile decided to close her eyes....still standing up....

 

 

 

a push on the 2 way door of her classroom made Chaeyoung shut open her eyes and pretend to be standing fully there...

but as she glance her eyes on the side it wasnt anyone but her bestfriend and also her classmate Chou Tzuyu...

she exhale her strap feeling then close her eyes again....in relief

Tzuyu stood beside her....

"why are you standing there?" Chaeyoung asked that Tzuyu lean her back at the wall...

"i forgot my assignment" she said but Chaeng smirk then open her eyes then glance at Tzuyu who just stood there straightly...

"really?" Chaeyoung sounded like she doesnt know while Tzuyu nod her head....

chaeyoung shook her head after coz she know that Tzuyu will never forget her assignment....

After that tiring Standing session both Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came to the cafeteria to grab something to drink.....

a bottle of water and a soda....

Chaeyoung drop herself on the cafeteria seat while Tzuyu just calmly sit on the other side facing Chaeyoung....

Tzuyu heard the flicking sound of the can when Chaeyoung push it to open
Chaeyoung slam herself on the vacant bench then stretch her neck.....

Chaeyoung is simply sitting there...her hands held the can and about to lift it when Tzuyu stop her hands that she stop....

Tzuyu get the can of soda then replace it with the bottle water she bought....

Chaeyoung just about to grab the soda again coz she had enough of bottle water that Tzuyu always gives her everytime she buys a soda.....

Tzuyu hid it from her back while shooking her head.... 

"really? just this once give it to me"  chaeyoung plead but Tzuyu wont budge....

Tzuyu stick her tongue out but then Tzuyu Didnt expect that Chaeyoung will pull her that they are inches away  from each other.....

Tzuyu froze on an instant....chaeyoung knew that so she immediately grab the soda can from Tzuyu's back.....

Chaeyoung snickered then drank the soda fastly before Tzuyu could grab it again....

they are on that position when someone cover Chaeyoung's eyes....

Tzuyu glance at it and saw Mina who signal her to stay quiet.....

Chaeyoung held her hand that's covering her eyes then remove it....

"mina unnie" she guess before she turn to look at her...Mina giggle next then sat beside Chaeyoung.....

Chaeyoung tap mina's head then place another soda can in front of the unnie...

Mina thank the smol then sat leisurely there....

Tzuyu just stay still then look at Chaeyoung and mina as they started bickering about something....

Tzuyu just shook her head at this two then started drinking water.....

'  when did it start falling in love with you?.....i didnt even knew.....i just woke up and there you are making my heart race every second you are there...youre just there always at my side but why does it feel so far away loving you '


"youre really slow" Tzuyu heard from Jeongyeon while she hits every ball that comes out from the machine with her baseball bat...

Tzuyu just watch as Jeongyeon hits every ball.....

"im not slow" Tzuyu reason out then she held another baseball bat and look just in front of her...

Jeongyeon pose herself out and rest for a second waiting for the next batch of balls...

Tzuyu gave her a towel and she started wiping out her sweat....

Jeong smirk then something makes her realize it....
"i get it youre scared" Jeongyeon said confidently that Tzuyu cant say a word....like she got caught

jeongyeon raise her bat.....

"why do i feel like this?" Tzuyu uttered that jeongyeon swing her bat so hard....

"we are just on the same boat" Jeongyeon said that Tzuyu look at the bat she's holding....

"if you love her you have to accept things that makes her happy"

jeongyeon stop swinging hearing that from Tzuyu but Tzuyu is busy swinging her own bat hitting the ball....

somehow it occured to her that maybe she should do it......telling Mina how she really feels....

Jeongyeon glance at Tzuyu then smile for a thanks at the tall youngest giving her a hint.....

when Tzuyu and Jeongyeon open the door of their rented unit she stop seeing the two sleeping on the floor while things are scattered....all over....

both of them sighed then walk to the two....

The 4 of them are roommates at their unit....the 4 of them have been together for 3 years now.....

Jeongyeon likes mina
Tzuyu likes Chaeyoung who likes Mina....

but none of them tell about each others feelings....
they dont want to ruin the friendship they all have....

"ill take Mina to her room" Jeongyeon said that Tzuyu nod then jeongyeon started to carry Mina....

Tzuyu on the other hand carry chaeyoung too at her back.....

Tzuyu heard Chaeyoung groan that she glance to her side but she's still sleeping....

Tzuyu just smile then she started walking....

she felt Chaeyoung tighten the hold from her neck....then she snuggle herself on Tzuyu....

 

when they reach the room Tzuyu place Chaeyoung on the carpeted floor near her bed.....

its really weird but Chaeyoung doesnt want to sleep on her bed rather she wants to lie on the floor and sleep....

Tzuyu place a pillow below chaeyoung's head then she sat beside the sleeping Chaeyoung......

she smile then her hands was placed at chaeyoung's hair scattered at her face that Tzuyu fix it......

she just stare at her wondering why does she love chaeyoung so much....
she lie beside her.....

then she side herself while chaeyoung is all straight up sleeping....

Tzuyu just giggle while her hands trace Chaeyoung's face.....

Chaeyoung is not that typical beauty like lady but with her charms and simple personality and how she takes care of her Tzuyu fell in love without a warning


Tzuyu snuggle herself at the sleeping Chaeyoung then close her eyes....

Loving Chaeyoung isnt a drug that im addicted rather its a an eraser trying to erase every marks of wronging for her to have another chance to make it right again on life

ill rather just be an eraser that will erase everything that makes it all wrong rather than the pencil that will write every chapters of her life....coz im not her pencil...chaeyoung didnt grab me first....and i will never......


Chaeyoung and jeongyeon are being lectured for placing the wrong props for their school play....Mina unnie and tzuyu are just peeking at them while reading their scripts....

tzuyu got a little surprise when the teacher hit chaeyoung's head in a joking manner as they are being dorks in answering.....

Jeongyeon is about to be hit when she shield herself out....

"this " tzuyu heard Chaeyoung said dropping the box she's holding on the floor....

Jeongyeon put the box at Chaeyoung's head while Chaeyoung growl that Jeongyeon caught the box on time before it falls on the ground...

"wah!!! Daebak!!!" Jeongyeon clapped after placing the box safely that Chaeyoung bowed her head.....

"see i can be the lead role as the lion prince dont they see that?" Chaeyoung crossed her arms...

Chaeyoung felt jeongyeon's hand at her head...

" yeah you can growl but sadly youre height is...." at the mention of height Chaeyoung scowled while jeongyeon chuckled that they started chasing each other....the leader cough out seeing them running around...they both stop.....

they both stay still standing up but then chaeyoung bump herself to jeongyeon while jeongyeon laugh.....and sneakily bump herself to chaeyoung...they laugh again until they both got thrown out of the auditorium.....


the two dorks ended up outside.....they just stay on the swings....

"oh!" Chaeyoung took The ice drop Jeongyeon handing her

they are still laughing....

when the laughter was lost Chaeyoung and jeongyeon started swinging theirselves calmly...

"So did you confess already?" Jeongyeon ask so calmly that Chaeyoung sip out her ice drop then look at jeongyeon.....

"she doesnt like me" chaeyoung said that Jeongyeon tilt her head up then she thought hard before blurting it out......

"What about Tzuyu?" jeongyeon is hesitant to say it at first

"what about Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked back That Jeongyeon sighed then say it again....

"dont you feel anything for her?" 

Chaeyoung almost spit out her ice drop hearing that from jeongyeon...then she started laughing uncontrollably.....

Chaeyoung pointed out herself....
"me? and Tzuyu? what kind of joke is that unnie" she shook her head while laughing....

"Tzuyu is just my bestfriend and i wont even dare to go beyound that....seriously?"

Jeongyeon cant even take what chaeyoung said.......

jeongyeon cant take it what more of Tzuyu who froze down just near them hearing all of it from Chaeyoung's mouth....

Tzuyu run ahead not making any sound stopping her feeling from flying all out....

she kept telling to herself that chaeyoung doesnt like her just to ease some of the pain but that doesnt leave the fact that she still hopes that maybe it can happen but hearing all of that hurts her heart all over making her feel like her heart was stabbed completely...

she didnt know where she stop but she bump into someone....

she bowed immediately to apologized 

"its alright" its a tone of a guy....

Tzuyu look up only to see choi youngjae smiling.....

its a sunbaenim Tzuyu thought....

she bowed again....then run not waiting for youngjae to reply.....


Mina saw Tzuyu walking on dazed when she came back on the auditorium....
she got confused by that but she still call her....

Tzuyu heard Mina that she look back but she's not really focus on it....

she just walk towards mina thinking.....

' What kind of things does she have that i dont have? ' her eyes travel by mina while walking towards her and looking at her....

' why does Chaeyoung likes her so much?'

she doesnt even know....she sat beside Mina.....
Mina started talking to her but she wont respond and just nod her head....

' i want to know....'


"wheres Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung ask when Mina went out all alone...

Jeongyeon is beside Chaeyoung.......

"she told me that she'll just practice a little" Mina pointed out that Chaeyoung knitted her brows....

"why dont she just practice her lines at home?" Chaeyoung said reprimandedly that Mina just shrugged her shoulders......

chaeyoung sighed....

"ill just come and get her wait here" she said and run before jeongyeon could even say anything.....

chaeyoung run.....


MEANWHILE....

Tzuyu sitting on the stage and reading her paper.....she's reading it but nothing enters her mind.....all she thinks about is her feelings.....

"its already late what are you doing here?" Tzuyu got alerted and stood up hearing a voice....

she saw the guy from earlier that she bump out....

"im about to leave" Tzuyu said and about to grab her things when....

"i think youre not even done" the guy said

Tzuyu stop from grabbing her things.....

"am i disturbing you?" she asked again that Tzuyu hesitate to reply but she nod her head that youngjae laugh...tzuyu realize that and apologized again...

"no youre not disturbing me" Tzuyu wave out her hand....Youngjae then sat at audience chair.....

"youre the lead role right?"

Tzuyu shook her head.... " im just the princess servant" Tzuyu answered that Youngjae nodded....

"i thought youre the princess coz you practice so diligently and you look like a princess" 

Tzuyu didnt even budge and cant even figure out what Youngjae is saying that Youngjae just laugh again....

"why are you laughing?" Tzuyu ask in her clueless tone that Youngjae wave out her hand...

"coz youre so cute" Youngjae said

Tzuyu cant really get it.....

 

*************************************

Chaeyoung heard Tzuyu's voice along the hallway while shes walking.....
chaeyoung cant help but smile and shook her head at how dedicated Tzuyu is at everything that she do....she stop on the door and about to turn the knob when she heard a guy laughing that made her stop and look at the glass window of the door only to see A guy talking with Tzuyu...

her eyes slanted without her noticing it 


who's that? chaeyoung thought to herself....looking at the guy standing at the audience area while Tzuyu is at the stage....talking to him....

 

"Youngjae" Chaeyoung heard him said with a smile on his face when she ask who he is when she enter the auditorium.....

Tzuyu on the other hand didnt expect her coming....she felt like she wants to hug chaeyoung and tell her that she's not fine at what she heard earlier....

But on her case she cant even start saying that she hates it that it can never occur to her....

Chaeyoung then excuse herself to youngjae and told Tzuyu that they should go and she should just practice at home....

Tzuyu on her respectful way bowed to Youngjae which Chaeyoung followed....youngjae also did....

when both of the girls are gone Youngjae smile then scratch her head before he look at the door left swinging....

"she doesnt remember me anymore" Youngjae thought while he stood there....

Youngjae almost cant contain his happiness when finally she found her again.......
after years of looking for her finally he dound her....

Youngjae met Tzuyu at Taiwan when they were just kids he got fond of her...but when they were 13 Youngjae came back to Korea and since then he didnt saw her again not until he discovered That Tzuyu is now on Korea...he immediately search for her....because she's one of the best memories he got...


*******************************************************************

Lately Chaeyoung notice that Tzuyu is avoiding or ignoring her which she doesnt even know what she had done....

she will try talking to her but Tzuyu will just nod...she's not the usual one who always follow her around....she's not even going with her anymore....

"ive tried talking to her so many times but she will just look at me then nod....im like talking to a wall"  chaeyoung swing her bat so hard while Jeongyeon caught the ball at the baseball practice ground.....

Jeongyeon just stood there then position herself to throw it....

"and im pissed off that she got a new friend with that guy whom she just met" 

jeongyeon threw the ball...

that chaeyoung didnt hit it......

"its her childhood bestfriend" Jeongyeon said making chaeyoung stop for a little....

"childhood bestfriend?" Chaeyoung shook in disbelief while laughing...

"im just beside her asking her who that guy is and she will just answer just a friend when he's an important person to her?......seriously im gonna die thinking what have i done that Tzuyu is being like that to me...."

jeongyeon grab the ball so hard remembering how Tzuy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter