I CAN HEAR YOU (3)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TZUYU

 

"Hey, Tzuyu-ya" 

' we have a similar face........and people always cant figure out who is who until sally talks

my mom had a hard time giving birth to the both of us and because of that one child didnt became normal and that was me

tzuyu and sally became the total heir and princess of the chou family...thats what people describe us before....but i dont believe in those...

i dont understand anything before.....

my parents tried to make me fit in and became a princess for their family...... '

 

Tzuyu raise her head up from hugging her knees to look up when she heard that faint voice....she can hear a little of it,,,,but never fully...she can say something but it will just be a mere sound it can never be fully...

 

when that person saw her looking back she flashed her smile and let out its hand in front of her........

"i told you unnie will always be here Tzuyu-ya"

 

Tzuyu slowly open her eyes only to see that small figure facing back standing on the vast garden....the moon reflects down on the small river just near the Inn property...where they are....

 

she rub her eyes and realize she's leaning on the branch of a tree....and had fallen asleep....it has been a long time since she last dream of her....Sally....her twin sister....

its been such a long time too since she last saw her and be with her..

ever since that night she didnt anymore...

 

they said twins know what the other feels...they can feel if someone is hurt between the two of them,,,and thier love is two times stronger for each other....

 

 


"Oh" Chaeyoung had smile when she turn back and saw Tzuyu awake.....

Tzuyu had smile......

She just look at Chaeyoung......the moon sure is beautiful and big and reflects at the river....

Chaeyoung blends at how beautiful it is.......

For Tzuyu it felt like Chaeyoung is a person she had known for a long time....

Chaeyoung is easy to approach....adapts at everything quite pretty well....she's good at arts.......She's cool but along with that she sometimes show some different side of her that makes Tzuyu's heart skip a beat......

It's a weird feeling for her.....

Chaeyoung suddenly run to her and excitedly pull her while she doesn't have any clue.........

(Did you see that?) she pointed at the sky which Tzuyu look at....

She tap tzuyu to look at her so she can see her sign....

(I want to draw that)

Chaeyoung showed her film camera....

(I already took a pic) Chaeyoung nod her head so jolly....holding her film camera up..

Tzuyu smile and raise her thumbs up

They both smile to each other........

She likes the feeling when she's with Chaeyoung.....when she's with Chaeyoung she feels like she's a normal person.......

Tzuyu taps her that Chaeyoung look at her....

With a smile she started signing......

(I just dream of my twin sister)

Tzuyu didn't notice how Chaeyoung put her hand down that's holding the film camera when the latter just look at her sign.....

Tzuyu with a wide smile....

(And suddenly I want to see her)

Chaeyoung's smile faded.......

(I wish she want to see me too)

Chaeyoung's hand clenched out...seeing that.......

Sally is now gone Tzuyu-ya....

Right there she want to say that....but she's stopping herself.....

(I like being with Chaeyoung so much) she added next.....

*************************************************

"Tzuyu had fallen asleep already" ms.Jung had said while mr.park......her and Sana are sitting at the floor where the low table is drinking some tea....

Ms.jung sat there too...

"Ahh ever since you guys came here it became so jolly" mr. Park announced

He lean over

"I'll miss you guys when you leave"

"It's three months more" Sana had said.....

Chaeyoung just remained silent thinking of something so deep......
Ms. Jung noticed that......

After some few chit chatting moments Sana had stood up and went to her room. mr. Park stood up too to get to his room....

Chaeyoung is about to do the same when ms. Jung stop her....

"Is there something wrong?" She had asked....she remained sitted coz ms.jung stop her....

The woman shook her head

"Nothing you seem quiet I just want to ask if you're alright?"

Chaeyoung didn't realize that ms. Jung notice her.......

"I don't know" Chaeyoung laugh a bit before she look at ms.Jung.....

Then her face had straightened...

For seconds silence was occurred

"Can I ask something?" Chaeyoung shattered that silence that ms. Jung had nod her head.......

"Sure what is it?"

Chaeyoung breathed out then look around first before she brought back her eyes to ms. Jung....

"I was with Sally ever since we were 10"

Ms.jung had smile knowingly.....she thought this has something to do with the twins...

Chaeyoung had been like she's reminiscing her memories at how she speaks...

"I never knew she had a twin.....it was just when she had died and told me to go here that's when I realize she really has a twin"

Ms.jung just listen to Chaeyoung whose face has full of question....

"I study sign language.." Chaeyoung sneered trying to put out her unknown feeling..

"I really went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter