HAND SIGN (2)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


If I raise my hand and sign you with it that I love you so much will you believe in me?coz I can't fully describe how much I love you

TZUYU'S POV

 

They call me heiress, spoiled brat or born with silver spoon on ....but I don't really care what they call me....

For me life is just plainly nothing....people think I'm the luckiest for being born on a wealthy family but they didn't know that I just want to have a simple and normal life...that's what you hear from the main characters at television says but if you will ask me All of it are just plainly repeatative until I met her......

Son Chaeyoung that's her name....

If you're irritated raise you're middle finger...
If you're bored raise you're ring finger...
If you're having fun raise you're pointy finger...
If it's just alright raise you're thumb then if you're happy raise you're pinky finger...

That's what she said....

Actually I knew that she's having a dare with her friends...I don't know how silly they are....but I just want to laugh at how childish they are....

I just thought that maybe I can play along with her....

 

After a simple date...all we did that day was all first time for me...eating at a noodle shop....going to the river....the river was beautiful....the wind is kinda strong that we almost fly away from it....the funny part was Chaeyoung falling on the river....
Time pass by so fast that day I didn't know what happen next...


At first Chaeyoung will be so surprise seeing me in front of her doorway
until one day she got use to it already that she just open the door without bowing to me that she always do before....her brother will still bow to me but not unlike before...

Chaeyoung is so open minded....kind...good at everything that she do....working part time at a cafe then studying....accepting art designs....knowing a person like Chaeyoung makes me feel so warm...being with her feels more like home than what my home actually does feel like....

i became so free when my father left for bussiness trip out of the country for 6 months 

Those things happen 6 months ago...I change since then....And for me Chaeyoung became the person who I cherish so much....

**************************************************************************

I just look at the kimchi that was place in my bowl by Chaeyoung...
I heard how jeonghun sip his soup....
When Chaeyoung glance at me she raise her thumb up asking me if I'm alright which I raise my thumb too...

Chaeyoung lives together with her brother and her best friend momo.....

Momo is a Japanese and a dork.....

Just plainly being with them makes everything at ease.....

"What should we do at this boring day?" Momo stretch her hands....walking to get to the living room.....Chaeyoung on the other hand is peeling some fruits...jeonghun is busy sketching on the table.....momo sat beside me.....

Chaeyoung gave me a piece of the apple....she also gave to jeonghun then to momo...

"It's not that boring Unnie" jeonghun said while sketching that both momo Unnie and I look at her...

Momo make face...

"Well you're use to being just inside the house while I" she pointed herself "can't stay long"

Chaeyoung took some apple and eat it.....

"Since you're so good outside what shall we do then?" It was Chaeyoung chewing her apple....

Momo then grin like she thought of something great....

 

**************************************************

Jeonghun is holding a whistle while me and Chaeyoung wearing a jersey.....in front of us are Mina Unnie and momo Unnie....both wearing a jersey too....

By the way Mina Unnie is my personal aid.....and 

"So jeonghun be fair and let this basketball game be a good one okay?"

Jeonghun nod....

"Araso" 

Chaeyoung seem serious momo Unnie too...

Mina Unnie is cool with it....

Mina Unnie became close to the dorks because I kept being with them that's why....and before I knew it momo Unnie and her became a couple which surprises us at first...

Chaeyoung face me...

"Lets win this game okay?"

I nod to agree that she has this determine face...

When we face them...Mina Unnie kept laughing while momo is just plainly talking to her...

That made me and Chaeyoung look at each other....

"What are they talking about?" I heard Chaeyoung but I don't know too so I just shrugged my shoulders....

That made Chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders too...

A whistle sound made it start....I got the ball....and started running...Momo Unnie chased  me while I just run and pass the ball to Chaeyoung....she run so hard after....the two unnies chased her....momo Unnie started getting the ball but it looks like she's getting it against the rules..."yah! Noona  you're getting it wrong" Jeonghun said to momo....Mina just stay still beside me laughing so softly while looking at the two dorks fighting for the ball....

Then all of a sudden I heard her said

"You're smiling right now Tzuyu-ya and it looks good"

My eyes blink hearing that....but before I can process it she run and get the ball momo passed to her....

Smiling? Why am I smiling? I thought to myself...
Mina Unnie saying that means somehow I change

When I was a kid I always cry my eyes out on every little thing...so people  always asked me..


"How are you miss?" Or "Do you need anything miss"

I just learn that when I was 7 my mother left us because she doesn't want us anymore as stated by my father......I learn not to cry anymore....I realize that this world is unfair....as I grow up I forgot how to smile...

No one scored...we just got tired......it seems to be the two dorks just want to get the ball...they'll end up getting it but can't shoot....

Until we all just got tired....

Momo unnie slam herself on the ground while mina unnie handed her a drink then sat beside her....

i sat beside chaeyoung who breathes haggardly like momo unnie...

she just raise her head and look up with her eyes close...

i just let her breath and look in front of me....

but then i just felt something lean on my shoulders that i glance on my side only to see Chaeyoung....

i dont know but it felt  so comfortable....for 6 months it felt like i know Chaeyoung all my life...

 

"hey guys" that voice suddenly emerge that both chaeyoung and i didnt caught it at all...both Chaeyoung and i jump out of where we are sitting  when momo unnie sprayed us with a hose...

"aiihhh!! you fatty!!!!" Chaeyoung snarled...but momo unnie just laugh while Chaeyoung got alerted and grab my hand and we started running around....she's really enjoying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter