SOMEONE LIKE ME (4)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MEMORY 2

 


"Sunbae I'm fine already" Nakyung insisted while Chaeyoung just bought too many medines just for a single scratch.....

Sitting on the side of the river just near the school....

Tzuyu just stood there watching them....

Lee Chaeyoung on the other hand just let go of nakyung earlier while the latter hugs her and run so it ended up Nakyung kinda shocked for a little....

Obviously Son Chaeyoung didn't notice how Tzuyu just look at them...while she wipe her with so many kind of medicines....Nakyung just bow out of politeness...

finally Nakyung look up only to see Tzuyu...

"thanks for saving me earlier sunbaenim" she bowed her head at Tzuyu....

"its fine" Tzuyu just said simply while she just look at Chaeyoung that nakyung can see obviously how the tall woman look at the short person in front of her....

well shes short to be exact too....

Nakyung just look back on Chaeyoung and wonder how this person suddenly appear and she acts like how Lee chaeyoung would do....

now Lee chaeyoung simply ignores her and always mention the name Tzuyu.....

NAkyungs eyes suddenly blow open and she look back on Tzuyu with her surprise realization....even chaeyoung got surprise at that...

"Youre Chou Tzuyu?" she pointed at Tzuyu

Tzuyu just tilt her head a little and Nakyung got really amazed at how a woman can change her way of being beautifull just by tilting her head...

 

"yeah I am" Tzuyu answer simply again.....

 

Nakyung suddenly thought of things and seconds later she realize it.....

this is the woman Lee Chaeyoung kept saying about....suddenly she felt a little down seeing how beautiful Chou Tzuyu is.....

 

Nakyung now can't look at Tzuyu.....

 

but the thing that Nakyung didn't know was that Tzuyu wants to know how Her Chaeyoung and her got to know each other.....

 

 

 

********************

 

"what are you doing?" 

 

That made Lee Chaeyoung look up only to see Bin Hanuel

Oh sky-nim" Lee Chaeyoung smiled then she look back on the crack CD Case that she's trying to fix...

Hanuel had sat just beside the chair beside Lee Chaeyoung....they are both at their stay in house..


"Where's Nakyung?" Hanuel asked......

Lee Chaeyoung is really focus on making the CD case really attached to each other...

"I don't know" she replied back....

Hanuel just didn't mind her reply and just look at the CD case....

"Tzuyu?"

Hanuel had read that from the case that Lee Chaeyoung had look back on the older one..

"Why is Chou Tzuyu's name on that CD case?"

Hanuel had asked while Lee Chaeyoung just look back on fixing it....

"Coz this is her gift for me" she just said while Hanuel can't understand...

"Do you know Tzuyu?" Hanuel asked

Lee Chaeyoung nodded....

She raise the CD case and look at it....the crack is not quite visible anymore.....

Then she motion her head to Hanuel...

"She's you're classmate right?" Lee Chaeyoung just smiled...

Hanuel nodded.....

Well at Lee Chaeyoung's mind she really wanted to reply that Tzuyu is the person she love on this world....but of course no one knows that but her....which is really stupid...

Coz just as how she remembers it Tzuyu is her Chingu...her Chingu Tzuyu.....and for Tzuyu she's her Chingu chaengie.....

But that stupid Cupid have to ruin it and make Tzuyu come to that son Chaeyoung and how she's stuck at Lee Nakyung that she doesn't have any clue about.....

What kind of stupidity that Cupid guy saying that he altered their minds to exchange their thought? How even when she can perfectly picture every memories with Tzuyu....


But never mind about that.....

"Hey, have you done it?"

That made her look back on Hanuel....

"What?"

Hanuel nudge Chaeyoung coz she thinks Chaeyoung knew what she's pertaining for but kinda being dumbfounded about it...

"Her dad" Hanuel replied simply...

Lee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter