I CAN HEAR YOU (2)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She felt that loud slap that came from Sally's hand....

Without a clue she just held her cheek that got slap....

She look at her girlfriend dumbfounded

Sally just stood at the doorway of her room......with her arms crossed....

Well it seems to be Sally won't tell the reason of the sudden visit and slap that came from out of nowhere....so better yet as usual she's the one who will asked what's wrong?

"What was that for?"

Sally replied with a scoffed out smile....

She walk in bumping Chaeyoung away from the door while all all Chaeyoung can do was stand and watch her girlfriend sat at her bed....

Chaeyoung sighed and walk towards her....

"Seriously? What's wrong?"

She just asked that but Sally answered with her sharp glare.....

"Okay" Chaeyoung trying to calm herself at Sally.....

"You can slap me all you want but can those slap have a reason" Chaeyoung sat at the floor in front of the bed where Sally is sitting....while Sally just glare at her...

She held Sally's hand that was on the latters lap....

Sally sway her hand away.....making Chaeyoung sighed....

"Tell me what's wrong?" Chaeyoung still asked calmly.....

"If you don't like me just tell me so" she said out straightly....

That made Chaeyoung's face crumpled down of confusion....

"What?"

Sally gritted out her teeth she's really pissed....

"That girl from youre French class I heard her kept saying to her friends that you like her and she's just waiting for you to ask her to date her"

That made Chaeyoung really baffled....
"What are you saying? What girl?"

Sally slap her again making Chaeyoung grit her teeth out....

"Don't pretend you don't know!!" Her tone raised up this time

"I really don't know" Chaeyoung then realize it

"And what French class? I don't even have French class"

Sally got to look at Chaeyoung......

Sally this time got confused too...

"You don't have French class?" Sally's pissed off face came slowly soft...it change just like that...

Chaeyoung sighed out.....

"Whoever that woman is I don't have a clue....."Chaeyoung had to counter making Sally think......

"But I'm sure of what I've heard I even slap her so hard" she try to defend herself.....while Chaeyoung is typing something from her phone since few minutes back....after that She showed her cellphone to Sally.....

' I've checked out what you're saying dude....the girl said it wasn't Chaeyoung from the art department but another Chaeyoung from the film department'

It was sana's message that she immediately email earlier....

Chaeyoung just have to take how her girlfriend is acting....

Sally looks like she got shy and embarrassed for a second.....

"I'm so sorry" she immediately hug Chaeyoung....

Chaeyoung pretended she's mad but she slide her phone while Sally is hugging her...emailing Sana....

'Thanks for covering up dude...please tell euna that I'm sorry for The slap Sally gave her earlier'

'What!! She slap her? I can't stop laughing at how a player you are and how a total jealous machine Sally is' Sana replied next.....

' I'm not a player eana just assume that herself ...I was just being kind and she gave that a different meaning....I'll talk to you later I'll just console this tall woman ' Chaeyoung replied next.....still hugging Sally.....

' okay see you later dude '

Chaeyoung deleted all the conversation fastly then slide her phone away like it's nothing......

Sally then held her cheeks....

"Does it hurt?" Sally asked next holding both of her cheeks...

Chaeyoung pouted then nod her head....

Sally felt guilty instantly....

Chaeyoung pointed her cheek...

"I need a kiss"

Sally just look at her while Chaeyoung just point her cheek....

Sally then kiss her cheek.....
She landed herself to Chaeyoung's embrace still sorry at how she slap Chaeyoung....

"I'm really sorry"

Chaeyoung knew that Sally loves her.....she just show it that way

People thinks that Sally can control Chaeyoung......

Yes, that's how it works out of the public but when it's just the two of them....when Chaeyoung says no! Sally can't do anything anymore....

"I love you Chaeyoung-ah"

Chaeyoung smile holding Sally tight by her embrace.....

"I love you more"

Sally had smile so calmly closing her eyes then leaning her head at Chaeyoung's shoulder.....


-

Chaeyoung woke up by the light coming from the moon that shines at the open door of the room......

She's sleeping at a mattress....the scenery outside the room is beautiful....

She's like on a Japanese Inn.....

It's so quiet.....she got to fall asleep after ms.jung treated her limping feet....

She raise herself from the mattress and look at her wristwaTch thaT was place beside her mattress .....

It's 10: 34

She try to stand up....

It felt a little healed....

She stood up properly......

She went out of the open room and stood at the hallway.....

The open scenery beside her is so beautiful...

She walk in....slowly.....

She's about to enter the close part of the hallway when she heard some swishing from the other way....that caught her attention but she didn't mind it.....

Then another swish happen making her jump out....she look around....but she can't see anyone from the garden just beside the hallway....

She turn to continue walking but a swish happen again that she felt scared....she hug herself and started running back from the hallway to get to her room....not minding the pain of her feet every step she take...

But then she stop when all of a sudden something appear making her stumble down on the hallway.....

She cover her eyes so she won't see whatever it was.....

She's shaking....and she doesn't plan to see anything in particular....

But then....

She heard that weak voice trying to pronounce her name.....

She remove her hand from her face th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter