I CAN HEAR YOU (6)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Shhh" she hush while patting Tzuyu's head....the innocent child Tzuyu just look at her sister who has that calm face,,,,

"we are playing a game Tzuyu and i know you want to win against me so listen carefully"

Tzuyu who doesnt know a thing just stay still listening to something that will change their lives...

"we will call this game I can hear you"

"I can hear you?" Tzuyu asked back..then she was pull gently by Sally....

sally hug Tzuyu so tight....

"ill protect you Tzuyu-ya" those words that she said to make everything At ease...

 

' This was our secret.....that i promise to keep until now....'

 

the day of the introduction of the two families Sally told me to stay on my bed and never talk whatever happens.....

 

the rule of the arranged marriage was to choose a child that they will adopt on their household to practice them to become a part of their family....

Sally decided that on her own....

she told me that she is willing to do this.....

i never knew that back then that sally is lifting up all the pain that will come on our way....she already gave up her life and the future she will have to save me but i never know.....

why would i pretend that im having a hard time to talk?

why would i pretend that i cant hear anything?

why would i pretend about all of it?

 

my parents and all the people on this world was fooled by something that was decided by my sister Sally Chou....

 

Sally was chosen.....and Sally thought she already fixed everything.....

but the problem just burst out and it errupted without a warning...I followed Sally.....

i became Deaf but still i can hear everything....pretending i cant talk is hard.....

my parents told me things why did i suddenly became like this?

i tried so many times to tell them that i am just doing this because sally told me so....but I can't even do it....

i just did it not because i know the real reason but because i love my sister so much...i thought we are just playing and joking about all of this....but one day it all burst out on us.....

 

 

for a year not to be discovered....i really pretend to be deaf....my parents believed all of those....the other family didnt choose me because they think someone with disability cant funtion properly and will just get in the way...

 

-

Little chou Tzuyu is smiling so happily picking some flowers on the fields of their property ...shes humming along....she smell every flower...

the bright sky makes it more beautiful for her....

a loud hush that came from behind her made her stop..she look behind her only to see someone jump on the bushes....

she was startled.....

a little boy maybe the same age as her appear...

"oh im sorry did i startle you?"

 he came near holding some breads....

tzuyu shook her head...

the boy smile then look at her carefully...

"youre sally right?"

Tzuyu shook her head...

"who are you?" tzuyu asked...

"im winwin"

Tzuyu had her brows knitted... "winwin"

the boy handed her a bread....

"you can call me that..."

Tzuyu nodded...

"what about you?" he asked as Tzuyu took the bread

"Tzuyu"

The boy smile....

"I think ill choose you then"

Tzuyu didnt have a clue of what he's saying....but she smiled politely...

"i dont get it but here have some flower winwin" she handed him a flower...

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 

 

Sana stop at the garden where The table was....

At the table was Dahyun busy writing something...


The pen stop it's motion of writing then dahyun look behind her only to see Sana....

Dahyun gave out a smile....Sana did the same......

"What are you doing?"

Dahyun just look at the papers then to Sana....

"I'm just writing some files what about you?"

Sana just can't stop looking at her every second....

"Admiring you" she said simply making Dahyun look away and blushed....

Sana turn to the side where Dahyun's eyes are.....

Dahyun's eyes flicked when she saw Sana squatting down beside the table.....

"I'm just gonna help Chaeyoung on this then I'll come back here"

Dahyun didn't reply.....she waited for a few minutes but Dahyun didn't reply...

Sana sighed and stood up from squatting....she turn back to leave.....

But At the last second Sana was stop when she felt Dahyun held her wrist....

Sana stay still and didn't look back.....

"Will you really come back?"

Sana finally look back....

Dahyun look up that their eyes met....

"Of course I'll be back"

 

 

Dahyun felt really strange seeing Sana walk away that day.........

 

***************************************************

 

CHAEYOUNG~ 

 

meeting Sally was something I thought was just a simple meeting.......

 

she looks completely different from others....she's not smiling....she doesn't want to communicate with others.....

 

but then she she told me one day that if I could just stay forever with her she'll smile even if there's nothing to smile about......

 

the day she had her last moment she told me never to let Tzuyu decide on her own....never to let Tzuyu know that she's gone....because Tzuyu will do something that will hurt her....at those moment I never had a clue......never had.....

 

 

 

-

"Sally has a twin sister?!" The shock expression of Im Nayeon while they are talking at a cafe...

sana cover her ears already because she knew that Nayeon has that total reaction....

they are now back on  Seoul...and the first thing that Chaeyoung contacted was Nayeon...

"and the twin sister will be engage 5 days from now" Nayeon the oldest of the three people sitting in front namely Chaeyoung, Sana and the only guy Sicheng....

 

 Sana grab her drink then she look at Chaeyoung....then she look at Nayeon....

 

"we need you're help" Sana said in a serious tone....

 

at the mention of help Nayeon smirk....

 

"what kind of help do you want guys?" She lift her brows up and down....

 

...this won't be easy for her....Chaeyoung didn't know what to do first....the only thing she wants to do is go to Tzuyu and pull her away.....

 

 

--------

This is just not a simple engagement.....it's anticipated by the business world of South Korea and Taiwan.......

 

 

Sana and Nayeon are walking ahead while Sicheng and Chaeyoung are  walking ahead and somewhat talking.....

 

"what happen at you're 5 months there?" Nayeon ask while walking to Sana....

 

"Many things happen but this particular girl caught her"

 

nayeon grin.......

 

"she fell in with the twin sister?" Nayeon asked knowingly....

 

Sana smiled....while walking....she looks at Chaeyoung who is walking ahead with Sicheng....

 

"Chaeyoung is fragile and she doesn't know it" Sana responded that Nayeon nodded

 

"she looks hurt" Nayeon had look at Chaeyoung too....

 

Sana just nodded in agreement

 

 

the two woman can feel chaeyoungs pain covering around her....

 

-

 

Meanwhile Chaeyoung and Sicheng who walked ahead are talking about things....

 

Chaeyoung just look ahead while both of her hands are on her pocket...

shes just walking casually with this guy who had the same feelings for the same woman that she loves....they have the same reason right now...

they want to stop this engagement.....they both want Tzuyu to be free and do what she wants to do... 

 

"Can we even stop it?"

 

Chaeyoung just sighed then focus her eyes on the way......

 

"I'll definitely stop it" a determine voice came in making Sicheng look at Chaeyoung...

 

"do you really like Tzuyu?"

 

chaeyoung shrugged her shoulders...that's her reply

 

sichengs eyes flicked coz she expected Chaeyoung to say Yes....

 

"I always don't know....coz loving Tzuyu is  making me take so many questions to myself"

 

Sicheng look ahead then grin.....

"then let's take a bet of who can take her hand first"

 

chaeyoung look on Sicheng that the tall guys just smile.....

 

"coz if you're too late I'll take her hand and never let go"

 

chaeyoung finally smile with her might....

 

"okay"

 

But the thing that Chaeyoung didn't know was it's already too late......

 

__________________

 

They all stay out on Nayeon's house for awhile.....

 

they just plan on how to get to Tzuyu......

 

they tried going to  Chou property expecting her to be there but she's not there....no ones there... 

 

Chaeyoung really tried her best of finding Tzuyu but there's no sign of her everywhere she tried looking for her.....

 

all of them didn't give up....

 

maybe she's not making herself be seen....

 

she left without a word like she's saying she doesn't want to be seen....

 

 

After 3 days of searchi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter