HAND SIGN (4)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3 Years ago.....

"It's alright" she heard her own voice whispering....to the person left for her....

She herself wants to cry but no matter how she try her tears won't well up....

Two person whose future is uncertain was standing in front of the river....

She can just hear how hard he cries

  She throws every ashes of memories....

'  Don't worry omma...I'll protect Jeonghun just like I promise....so just be happy with appa there '

All of them got into a car accident....both Jeonghun and her survive but unfortunately their parents died....


*****************************************************************************


Tzuyu felt  her whole life got drained down seeing Chaeyoung being serious and cold....

But who wouldn't be like that knowing that her whole life is being a mess by something she doesn't even know.....

At a huge mansion Tzuyu enters...people all bowed to her....

She's just tired so she go straightly to her room.....

The moment she step in she saw the figure of someone....she stop her own feet from going further....

But the person inside was assure that she's there....

"Where have you been?" The first thing she heard....

She suddenly can't stay still...

"Dad" 

The old man turn to face her... 

She can't utter anything....

He walk around her room while she's standing on the doorway....

"You've been going out alone?" He ask on a calm tone....

Tzuyu just lower her head....

"Well you're with Mina so you're being safe right?" He talk so calmly and gentle that Tzuyu knows that this is getting into something....

But Tzuyu know better what's happening....

"Dad I need to help her"

Mr. Chou just look at her daughter completely then walk pass to get in front of her...

"No..." he shook his head that Tzuyu felt down....

"Don't meddle with it you'll just get hurt" he said firmly.....

Tzuyu stay still for a second that her dad thinks she's not going to say anything that he started walking ahead....

"Mom...will help me if I try to call her right?" 

Mr. Chou Stop...

Tzuyu notice her father stop so she knew she can continue....

"We need to stop those greedy people dad" she added....

Mr. Chou look at her daughter.....

"I don't want you to get hurt" he just said and walk ahead...

"I'm willing to get hurt than seeing Chaeyoung feeling so weak and hopeless" her voice is so determined....

Mr. Chou just walk ahead not minding her anymore....

Tzuyu clenched her hand while standing on the doorway.....


********************************************************************************


Chaeyoung receive some words to many people from their town some are anger telling her not to do anything...some are pleading her.....

Chaeyoung's parents own haft of the land  which she didn't knew......all she thinks is they are just normal people....not until these happen.....

Everything was named after her....

But at one point they have to sell it...
They got to sell it but the one who bought it wants to get the whole land....

They sell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter