SOMEONE LIKE ME (2)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

LISTEN TO SOMEONE LIKE ME BY TWICE OR YOU AND I BY KIM JONG WAN WHILE READING THIS.......

 

-----


"Ride safely ladies"

Chaeyoung had look back on the driver as she step inside the bus....

He's smiling so wide....

Chaeyoung smile out of politeness and bowed her head when she got to enter....
Lee Chaeyoung was on a hurry that she just look for a second on the smiling driver...

Another one is about to enter but the door of the bus closed down....


How will you explain the phenomenon of something that is hard to believe about....

Lee Chaeyoung and Son Chaeyoung just rides a bus going to a different place......but along with that they have same purpose why they ride that bus.....
The reason of it was they will go for that person they love so much.....

At those exact time the person they thought about was those women.....

Son thinking about Tzuyu while holding her rose......
Lee thinking about Nakyung while holding a wallet......

The eclipse turn and it gave out a phenomenon....a phenomenon that they should know by themselves......

 

 


MEMORY 2 (CHAEKYUNG)

Inside the room of Patient Lee Chaeyoung

"Who is that Tzuyu she's blabbering about?" Hayoung asked while she's beside Nakyung who looks like she's thinking too much....

Nakyung looks she's lost in her thought that Hayoung notice.....

Hayoung knew that Nakyung's worried why all of a sudden Lee Chaeyoung can't remember her...

Lee Chaeyoung can remember everything except for Lee Nakyung and out of all that it seems to be it's weird that she's blabbering about someone.....

Hayoung sighed after observing Nakyung....

Nakyung had took a glance at Hayoung when the older one had took a step..

She walk to get beside Lee Chaeyoung's bed.....

"Yah!"

Chaeyoung had look up to her

The patient had look at the small figure of a long haired woman Song Hayoung.....

"What is it?" Lee Chaeyoung replied while she sits at her bed with bandages at her head

"I'm just gonna ask what are you playing at again huh?" Hayoung in her streak tone had asked while her arms are crossed.....

The patient blowed an annoyed sigh...

"I'm not playing anything....can't you see that I'm already wounded all over? Can't you give me a break?" Chaeyoung said annoyed...

"Chaeyoung-ah"

That soft voice emerges that both Hayoung and Chaeyoung look back...

Nakyung wonder her eyes as she hesitates to talk..she swallowed the lump on then she look at Chaeyoung.....

She try to smile while her hands are fidgeting....

"Are you alright?" That soft voice made Lee Chaeyoung rolled her eyes....

"Can't you see how this bandages roll over my head?" She sarcastically said that made Nakyung realize that her question is kinda stupid that she look away and try to smile...

"I'm sorry"

Chaeyoung just release a harsh breath and look back on the window...

Hayoung can't help but see how Nakyung feel so worried and hesitating at the same time...

Hayoung knew that Nakyung wants to ask why she can't remember her....


"I'll be going out for awhile Unnie can you look out for Chaeyoung"

Hayoung showed her sweet smile and nod....

"Okay" she went near her ear..."ill smack this stupid so she'll wake up okay?" Hayoung whispered....

Nakyung just smiled shyly while Hayoung raise her thumb up...


Nakyung went out....

She release her breath as she lean on the door for a second........

But she started walking out.....

 

"Hey, you stupid...what's this acting about?"

Chaeyoung didn't mind that question when she lie at the bed and cover herself with a blanket..


She face sideways back facing Hayoung.....

"I should be the one asking that? Why are you acting like we know that girl? Seriously it's my first time seeing her....she kinda looks like Tzuyu but I can't really recognize her"

Hayoung had her whole self shock.....

"Chaeyoung-ah, who is Tzuyu?" That question just went out at Hayoung's mouth...

Chaeyoung face Hayoung this time while she look like she had this are you serious face on Hayoung....


"How many time do I have to explain...Tzuyu is my classmate....my best friend...why do I have to explain it to you when you and Tzuyu know each other too..."

Hayoung can't really understand what Chaeyoung is saying....

"Chaeyoung-ah" this time Hayoung's voice is on doubt while it's still calm...

"I don't know Tzuyu and if you will ask me Nakyung is you're classmate and you're best friend"

That made Chaeyoung look back on Hayoung..

 

-

Nakyung is middle on walking while thinking of things when someone tap her shoulder that she stop and look back....

She look back only to see a short haired girl smiling in patient gown with a bandage on her head....

"Just as I thought it's you kyung-ah"

That made Nakyung a little surprise at this lady when she said 'kyung'


' I DIDNT THOUGHT THAT ILL BE LOSING ALL MY CHANCE ONE DAY WHEN I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE IT....I DIDNT THOUGHT THAT I WAS A FOOL FOR FORGETTING HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME '

 


-----


MEMORY 1 (CHAEYU)

Tzuyu run ahead at the hospital hall and look at every direction looking for Chaeyoung who suddenly went out of the room....when she said she saw 'Kyung ' outside.....

Who is that Kyung? Tzuyu thought....why does she feels like something makes her heart so worried when Chaeyoung says that name.....

 

Tzuyu is about to turn to the other side of the hall when....


"Do you know how much I got scared and thought I won't see you again?"

Tzuyu heard thaT voice that she look on the other side where it came from....

Her breath stop for a second her whole system froze.....seeing how Son Chaeyoung hugs another woman so tight....


Chaeyoung while hugging Nakyung all of a sudden felt weak that she lose consciousness and fell down on the floor....

Tzuyu who was on the other side had run immediately and went to Chaeyoung...

 

' I DIDNT KNOW THAT ILL END EVERYTHING BY FORGETTING EVERY PIECES OF MEMORIES THAT WE HAVE FOR EACH OTHER '

 

After apologizing many times Tzuyu had carry Chaeyoung and call for a doctor....Nakyung was left clueless about that.....

But that woman.....she called her Kyung just like how Lee Chaeyoung calls her that....

 

 

"Hey!"

That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter