HAND SIGN (1)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


With a bothered face...crumpled because of annoyance...not an extreme annoyance rather a simple annoyance that   Chaeyoung had when her best friend momo asked her to do the dare when the bottle spin and pointed at her which made their other peers cheer so loud...especially when the dare was announced which was....

"Tell The first girl you'll see outside the window that you like her ever since you first laid you're eyes on her"

Chaeyoung's feet stop few steps away from her....

It was the Taiwanese rich girl from the neighborhood....a heiress....her whole life is a mess if to be compared to the rich heiress but Chaeyoung had been bait to the total embarrassment....

She had been airy.....telling that she won't be pointed out by the bottle or if she ever does been pointed she'll do everything they ask for her...

Chaeyoung  swallowed the lump on then cough to get her attention....which the heiress does look up....

Chaeyoung with her lips smile quite nervous....where did her confidence go earlier....

For a second they just look at each other....

A random thought run on Chaeyoung while looking at her.......

A pretty heiress who everyone look up to and admire at their small town....

Because she's an important person in their town normal person like her is afraid to communicate with the heiress....

This is her first time gonna talk to her......

In their community school standing at the uncrowded field the first person she saw when she look through the window was The heiress Chou Tzuyu sitting at the bench and reading a book....

"A-Annyeong" she stuttered....

Still the heiress is looking at her that she feel so uncalm....

She open slightly then close it again.....her words won't go out...

Why don't she just run away and not do the dare afterall it's just a simple dare....

But she thought of why would she run?

Maybe if she will really think of the first time she saw the heiress she can say this dare simply.....

When was the first time she saw her?

It enters her mind all of a sudden.....but as she remembers it her uncalm feeling turn calm then she show her simple smile...

"Do you know that I like you ever since I first saw you"

All the people at the window peeping including momo got so shocked when Chaeyoung really said it......

Chaeyoung's face doesn't register anything but her simple smile....

Then the heiress just stood up without anything to paint at her face.....no reaction at all...

She just fix herself like Chaeyoung wasn't standing there at all....

Chaeyoung just let her but she can hear her own heartbeat and the embarrassment overflowing when the heiress didn't give anything for her own confession or just to rephrase it the dare....

Chaeyoung was left dumbfounded when she just Leave and didn't say anything at all....
Chaeyoung just release a deep sigh.....

After some few seconds momo together with the others jump out of the open window then excitedly go to Chaeyoung...

"How is it midget?" Momo rub out Chaeyoung's hair.....

Chaeyoung pretended that she got a reply.....

"Do you guys believe it that she likes me too" Chaeyoung announced so loud without knowing that the heiress heard it because she's still not far from there...but she just continue walking without anything at all.....


***********************************************************

"How's school?" Tzuyu heard that from Mina who's sitting at the drivers seat...fetching her from school...

Tzuyu look at the window....

"Same as always but I kinda got interested just a few minutes earlier" Tzuyu with her cold but calm voice said.....

"And what is that interest thing you had?" Mina asked while looking on the way driving....

"Just plainly nothing" Tzuyu answered that Mina smirk......


********************************************************************


Chaeyoung drop her bag from the table upon stepping inside their small house....

"Jeonghun-ah!!" She called stepping inside....

She stop on the fridge open it and grab some water....

"Weh??" Her brother went down scratching his back still looking sleepy...

Chaeyoung sighed while her brother sat at the dining table...

"You didn't sleep yet?" Chaeyoung asked in a firm tone her brother with his eyes closed nod his head....

"I'm not still done with my chapters" jeonghun replied 


"By the way here" Chaeyoung drop a pen at the table that jeonghun open her eyes and his whole system got waken up seeing the pen....

"Wow!!! Unnie how did you get this??" He is so amazed by it while Chaeyoung smile proudly...

"Of course for you Unnie will get a way"

Jeonghun stood up and hug Chaeyoung....

"Thank you Unnie I promise that I'll finish my manhwa very well...so it can be publish" 

Chaeyoung pat his brothers back...

"Just don't stress yourself and study well ill support you" Chaeyoung reminded that jeonghun nodded....

"Of course Unnie" he replied then let go from the hug...

"I'll just try this new pen I'll be going down later" he immediately run upstairs...

"Sleep first" Chaeyoung added that jeonghun replied yes while running upstairs...

Chaeyoung shook her head smiling then continue drinking water....


CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Our parents died 3 years ago since then I just do my best to make me and my brother happy....he wants to do st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter