I CAN HEAR YOU (4)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Finally Eana had fallen asleep....and finally she had let go of herself from the leeching....

Eana had came just to tell her that the university requested her to draw which is something she can tell her on the phone....

the girl is really persistent....but she promise to be quiet about sally to her twin sister....

 

she rub her neck and walk at the hallway to get to her room.....shes tired and she just want to sleep....

but walking at the hallway she thought of some things.....

a month later and she will be on france....thats her dream...her dream together with sally...

she reach the part of the open hallway....

her feet stop when she saw Tzuyu sitting on the edge of the hallway's floor looking at the sky....

this girl.....

she suddenly blended herself out of nowhere and ignoring her so much since morning....

she walk and get to her side and sat beside her..

tzuyu didnt mind her....

 

she knew tzuyu knows shes there...

she cant even get the reason why Tzuyu is being like that...what did she even do?

she tap her but Tzuyu still didnt look back

She jump out of the edge of the hallway and face Tzuyu....

Tzuyu had that straight face.....

She started signing....so she can ask what's wrong?

(Is there something wrong?)

Tzuyu shrugged her shoulders and look up on the sky again....

Chaeyoung sighed.....

Why does this looks like a same scenario with Sally when she wants Chaeyoung's attention.....

But Chaeyoung thought that it's impossible that Tzuyu wants her attention like Sally

"This twin sisters are hard to understand" Chaeyoung sighed saying that on the wind....

Tzuyu then stood up from sitting on the edge of the wooden floor of the hallway....

Chaeyoung got a little worried that Tzuyu is not talking to her....

Tzuyu is about to walk away but chaeyoung didn't want this conversation to stop like that...

Chaeyoung raise her hand and held Tzuyu but because the edge is quite high and their height difference is kinda high too the force of Chaeyoung's hand holding her made her pull Tzuyu ending up Tzuyu losing her balance....

The next thing they knew a loud thump of dust fly away when they both fell on the sandy ground.....

They fell really hard that Chaeyoung wince on pain....

Chaeyoung take her time analyzing the fall and the wincing pain on her back....

She open her eyes seconds later only to see Tzuyu on top of her with eyes so shock....

When Tzuyu saw her looking back she look away and fastly tried to stand up but then Chaeyoung's arms is fast on holding her back....

Tzuyu's face registers confusion...and total reaching out of something face....when Chaeyoung held her back...

She's more stronger but she just let Chaeyoung roll her to change their position...


Chaeyoung is now on top of her....

(Now you have no escape...so tell me why are you ignoring me?) Chaeyoung started but then Tzuyu tried to look away....she turn her face to the side but Chaeyoung held it with both of her hands and made Tzuyu face her....

(Answer me coz it's bothering me so much that you are ignoring me?)

Tzuyu had turn her face like she got guilty by that....

Chaeyoung then notice that Tzuyu got guilty....

She pull her up to stand...

Chaeyoung dusted out Tzuyu's shorts that has full of sand....

(I'm sorry about this) pertaining to her clothes...

Tzuyu had look at Chaeyoung.....

Chaeyoung then fix her hair that got scattered....

The smol bean had smile at her....

Tzuyu felt something warm at her heart all of a sudden.....

Eventhough it's kinda cold.....

Sally use to say that she feels so warm just by being with her....suddenly Tzuyu remembers that....

She thought of hugging Chaeyoung if the warmth is coming to her...

Chaeyoung hug back that Tzuyu felt something from her heart....

"You're so warm" Chaeyoung said which Tzuyu didn't hear.....

Tzuyu suddenly let go and fastly turn away and run which Chaeyoung didn't expect...

Chaeyoung was left in confusion all of a sudden....


She can never really understand....


**********************************************

Morning came when Chaeyoung thought tzuyu is done with her ignoring stage it became more worst....

The people on the table recognize how Tzuyu ignores Chaeyoung.....

Sana nudge her which she shrugged her shoulders coz she doesn't know too...

Eana came in with full make up on her face....

Sana try not to laugh while teasing Chaeyoung....

Eana sat at the space between Chaeyoung and Tzuyu...

Tzuyu notice how everyone is hyping up Eana because of her make up....

She look at Chaeyoung if she's looking at Eana....

She can hear them a little...

And by the way their body moves....Sana is teasing Chaeyoung to Eana which kinda makes her down....

She touch her face....and somehow she thought if she should try using make up too...


The breakfast was over and she tried to approach Tzuyu but the latter had gone somewhere that she can't find her...

She decided to just hang out with Sana to where this girl will go...but Eana had to clutch out making Chaeyoung out of enjoyment....

The three of them had started hanging out........

***********************************

Tzuyu came back and there's no one but her.....she came in with some box of something from her hand and a small envelope...

The envelope is named after Chaeyoung but she decided not to open it coz it's not for her....

She just put it beside the table along with the box she's carrying....

She relaxed herself a little and thought she's ready to do this....

She open the box with different kinds of make up she borrow from Dahyun.....
Dahyun who does make up for sideline didn't know why Tzuyu needs some make up...
She ask Tzuyu to do it for her but Tzuyu refuse and said she will do it herself...

She pick up the lipstick first.....

**************************************

They met Sicheng while walking along the market....

Sana out of politeness ask Sicheng to join them.....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter