SOMEONE LIKE ME (3)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She kept swallowing the lump on ...her hands are stretching up and down....her head just look on every direction that it can get...her eyes are just wide open like she drank 3 galloons of energy drink that it cant shut close anymore.....

and the next thing she knew shes wearing an army uniform 

 

"eeey!!!" she immediately let go of the rifle shes holding like shes disgusted by it

then the scenario just turn into a chaotic war.....its like a sudden move from a distinct place into bombs smashing around that she cover her ears....

"major!!!!!" a sudden shout just emerge that Son chaeyoung move aback so shock seeing that long haired woman holding a rifle and wearing an army outfit lean herself at the barrel where she sits at.....

the long haired woman just moved overly that even in a discreet army operation will be busted out....

"youre rifle!!!!!" she shouted along the explosions.....

son chaeyoung is totally confuse....totally dumbfounded.....

"who are you supposed to be?" son chaeyoung just asked with that almost sarcastic and confused tone while she just watch this dorky woman move her head around while sitting on the barrel....

 

"im private Lee chaeyoung" she answered while she snatch out something from her pouch....

"Woah!!!!!!" Son chaeyoung got so shocked when she saw her holding a dynamite....

shes about to open it when she held her fast...

"what are you doing?!" 

Lee chaeyoung just look at her but still try to pull it but Son chaeyoung really on scared stage and almost breakdown scenario still wont let go....

"major why are you stopping me?" son chaeyoung still had that scared expression while Lee Chaeyoung just shook her head at her reactions holding that dynamite

 

she raise herself a little then look at the wazone......

"okay this is it" lee chaeypung sat back again trying to take her chance on throwing her dynamite.....

"mayday! mayday!!" she shouted.....

 

"its supposed to be three times"

 

lee chaeyoung had look back at son chaeyoung as she corrected her....

"is that so?"

son chaeyoung nodded

"okay then" lee chaeyoung just followed....

 

she then shouted three times.....

"payday!paydaypayday!"

 

everyone suddenly stop......the explosion cease out......lee chaeyoung became confused....

"woah you all really stop?" lee chaeyoung look back on son chaeyoung who stood up too....

"well who wouldnt stop when you shout payday"

lee chaeyoung shook her head.....

"is it over?" lee chaeyoung asked.....

"i guess so" son chaeyoung answered back

"then this dynamite is wasted...."

that made son chaeyoung look back on it...

 

"stupid throw it out!!!!" Son chaeyoung shouted...

"weh?" lee chaeyoung asked still cant figure it out.....

"its gonna explode!!!!!"

lee chaeyoung figure it out almost that....

she handed it to son chaeyoung.....

"stupid" she handed it back to Lee chaeyoung.....

she is about to hand it back to son chaeyoung but she stop....

"its not even open unnie" she laugh a little "youre over paranoid tbh"

she pull it that every one on the scene run.....

"there"

lee chaeyoung is really smiling while son chaeyoung is about to run but lee chaeyoung held her back.....

"no running we are both on this together"

son chaeyoung tried removing her but shes really holding her back.....Still have that goofy smile

 

"ahhhhhhhh!!!!!" son chaeyoung screamed.........

 

 

 

_

 

Son Chaeyoung shut open her eyes as she realize that she had already let go of her stupid scenario dream of being a soldier with a stupid Private soldier with her

but when she open her eyes it took her seconds to realize and remove herself from that same person....they are kissing each other.....

"pwe!pwe! pwe!" she started rubbing out while lee chaeyoung just rub her eyes as she woke up because of son chaeyoung's noise....

"seriously" lee chaeyoung had look back on son chaeyoung....

"youre so noisy"

 

"shut up that was my first kiss you stupid !!!"

lee chaeyoung had that 'is that all' face

she scratch her head and look around as they realize they are on the rooftop of the hospital....

"whats with first kiss? youre like a child" Lee chaeyoung spat back.....

it seems to be son chaeyoung is about to cry,,,,,

"seriously youre crying.....???"

"aiishhhhh!!!!!!!!! that kiss was supposed to be for kyung and me!!!" Son Chaeyoung shouted that lee chaeyoung started laughing.....

"well why dont you kiss her instead of crying like a drunk man when you see her again"

lee chaeyoung move forward to Son chaeyoung.....next

"if youre really pissed at then why dont i give back the kiss" she pouted that Son chaeyoung push her in an instant....

but as they got push away suddenly a glowing chain light up........on each of their wrist....

 

both of them was caught by it.......they look at it on amazement as it glows......

"what is this?" Son chaeyoung asked 

"its really glowing out" this time it was Lee chaeyoung.....

then they both look at each other and in an instant they move like they have the same thought...

they walk apart from each other and saw how the chain stretch out.......

"wow it stretches really good"

 

they are both on that scenario when the bus driver or better yet to call the cupid jump out 

both of them look at him.....as he appear

"oh im so amaze at youre entrance" she said without an energy....

"shut up you reaction queen" the cupid started off that lee chaeyoung lift her upper lip for a reaction....

 

"what is this?" son chaeyoung asked raising her hand with a chain....

lee chaeyoung on the other hand is taking a selfie with the chain....both son chaeyoung and the cupid shook their head on this dork....

"hey no matter how you take that it wont appear on the actual pic you stupid" the cupid first handedly say....

"aisshhh!!! you Killjoy!!!!" lee chaeyoung had said when she open her latest pic and the chain is not really visible....

 

"can you come here so we can talk properly"

lee chaeyoung had that face of a kid who seem pissed off coz her candy is all gone...

she walk towards them.....

when both chaeyoung are beside each other the chain form back short.....

 

"can you tell me why yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter