SOMEONE LIKE ME (5)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Son and Lee Chaeyoung both lose consciousness...
With the same reason.....something from their memory just flashed back....their real memory...but between the both of them it was Lee Chaeyoung who thinks the real memory are the altered one and the altered one is the real one....

"So we name you Sicheng but what's you're real name?" Lee Chaeyoung asked biting the apple she's holding while sitting on the edge of the rails of the rooftop building....

The Cupid just lean on the rails beside Lee Chaeyoung....

"My name is Cupid but you can call me by name that you both prefer" he answer simply making Lee Chaeyoung nod her head....

Son Chaeyoung on the other hand just hold her wrist that has the cuff of the glowing chain that is only visible if they hold their wrist...but just visible for both of them only....

"Till when will this chain be attached to us?" Lee Chaeyoung sway it up and down

"When you're already sure"

Lee Chaeyoung just breathe out.....then glance at Son Chaeyoung.....

Lee Chaeyoung notice how Son Chaeyoung just stay still who looks like she's thinking so deep......

The Cupid had walk ahead.....

"Where you going?" Lee Chaeyoung asked back that the Cupid just wave his hand out....

Minutes later when he's already gone a silence occurred for a second.....

But of course Lee Chaeyoung doesn't know silence.....

"So......?" Lee Chaeyoung started humming out that the smol glance at her.....

"Should I asked?"

That made her brows scrunched together....

"What is it that you want to ask....?" Lee Chaeyoung respond......

Son Chaeyoung raise her hand that has a chain.....

"Why don't we try knowing those girls...I mean he told us that they are really the person we love so why don't we try and see?"

Lee Chaeyoung shook her head first while laughing a little....

"Okay...."she said like it's a funny joke.....

"But once this is done we should try and get back to the real person that we like" Lee chaeyoung kinda first motion it......

Son Chaeyoung nod her head.......

They both fist bump.....


Son Chaeyoung had asked things about Chou Tzuyu to Lee Chaeyoung on how her mind remembers her.....


And now it starts.....

 

MEMORY 1


Chou Tzuyu had open her door only for it to stop when it bump into something....
She move out to see what her door bump out.....

Her eyes saw An energy drink and a sticky note.....

She smile without realizing it......she took it and look ahead only to stop again when she saw Son Chaeyoung lying on the wooden bed at this rooftop place.....

"Chaeyoung-ah"

That made Son Chaeyoung gesture her head to the right.......

She flashed her smile upon seeing Tzuyu awake.....

She raise herself up......

Tzuyu just thought it feels good seeing Son Chaeyoung smiling like that.....

"youre here?" Tzuyu had asked holding the drink while her smile is so wide....

chaeyoung sat at the wooden bed 

"why you dont like me here?" chaeyoung had asked which made Tzuyu shook her head instantly.....

"its not like that" Tzuyu bow her head down and try to hide her smile....

Son Chaeyoung saw how Tzuyu really try to hide her own smile....

 

"you dont have part time today right?" Chaeyoung asked that Tzuyu raised her head...

Tzuyu nodded that Chaeyoung smile and stood besdie Tzuyu and lean her arm on Tzuyu's tall shoulder....

"lets go somewhere"

Tzuyu gesture her head to the right where Chaeyoung is...

"where?"

Chaeyoung wink....

"trust me it will be fun" chaeyoung nodded her head up and down,,,,,,

 

She let out her hand in front of Tzuyu....but at that moment Son CHaeyoung felt everything stop for awhile....

seeing how chou Tzuyu's Lips slowly formed to a smile so soft......

it felt like her heart beat randomly and it kinda felt warm....

she thought Tzuyu will be the one to feel surprise at her sudden attempt of building everything but Chaeyoung just seeing a simple smile she felt like something is making her come to Tzuyu......

 

 

"Tzuyu is someone people misjudged thinking that she is just a pretty face and nothing else but hey dont know who she really is" 

she remember how Lee Chaeyoung said that when she asked the tall woman how chou tzuyu runs on her memory.....

 

"Are you ready?" Chaeyoung asked.....

"yeah i am" Tzuyu answered while her head is rise up while her eyes is close.....

they are inches apart but the rope is tied together with them.....

its a couple bungee jumping....

"dont close youre eyes,,,you wont see the fun Tzuyu-ya"

that made Tzuyu low her tense on her body and slowly open her eyes and look at Chaeyoung...

Chaeyoung smile at her.....

and to chaeyoung's surprise....Tzuyu move herself and face in front of her and hug her next making Chaeyoung stop on her place....

"lets jump together chaeyoung-ah"

Tzuyu said that chaeyoung who is froze up finally woke up....her hand find its way wrapping arounf Tzuyu too......

They both jump hugging each other.....

a loud scream errupted.....

Chaeyoung really see That Tzuyu didnt close her eyes and really screamed so loud....and most of all shes smiling so wide.....

 

"opposite of what people think that Tzuyu is hard to please at....Tzuyu is just simple as long as she wants the people shes with...shes gonna smile and be happy wherever you take her"

Lee Chaeyoung told her that....but as Lee CHaeyoung told her that....it seems

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter