HAND SIGN (5)

CHAEYU STORY COLLECTION
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The whole town woke up one day and just like that the lease got suspended permanently....


Jeonghun was set free....

Chaeyoung just saw her brother standing beside her bed.....

Relief filled her......she hug her brother instantly while Jeonghun looks so blank....

"Are you alright?" Chaeyoung asked while holding her brothers cheeks...

Jeonghun shook his head then hug her Noona so tight...

"I'm so scared Noona" he sobbed while Chaeyoung smiled and pat her brothers head..

"It's alright"

Jeonghun just kept saying the word sorry so many times while Chaeyoung just knew that her brother got really scared....

Days and days passed and there's no sign of her.....Tzuyu.....

 

Chaeyoung felt weird when walking along the town....

They smiled to her as if they are so grateful to her....

Jeonghun is following behind her along with momo....

They are really clueless....

Momo who just held Chaeyoung's hand heard her phone ring that she answer it.....


"Oh! Mina-ya"

Momo had her brows lifted while hearing what Mina is saying...

"Chaeyoung!"

Chaeyoung got surprise hearing that voice of momo on panicked.....

She look back on the older one beside her....

"Tzuyu is....."


Chaeyoung's eyes widens........


***********************************************

'When I was 7 I saw her sitting on her seat like a princess.....when I was on senior high school I saw her sitting at the bench like the most beautiful person I see on my entire life but now as I push the door I saw her lying lifeless on the hospital bed '

I can't even tell to myself what to feel.....

I just search for her hand instantly and held it so tight....

"What happen Tzuyu-ya?"

Chaeyoung's whole system is shaking.....

Jeonghun who was standing behind Chaeyoung can't bare to look at it....


Momo who was outside the room saw Mina coming

Mina hug momo first then they sat at the chairs...

Mina told momo that Tzuyu acted by herself.....

Singlehandedly talk to the group then set out some cash to pay them then went alone at their place.....
'Thank god someone followed Tzuyu and told us where she was and we immediately move but it was too late coz Tzuyu is already bleeding on the ground while Jeonghun is sobbing so hard kneeling on the ground while some people are there laughing.....'

Mina exactly said that....


Chaeyoung didn't leave her side....everyday she's there....


Until one day.......

 

Tzuyu woke up and the first thing she told her is to go away.....without saying anything she told her to leave and she doesn't want to see her ever again..........she tried to still come everyday but Tzuyu won't mind her and just throw some things on her.....

 

**********************************

"Cheer up a little will ya" Jeongyeon nudge Chaeyoung while they are sitting on the vacant spot in the noodle shop....they are closed already....days passed since Tzuyu woke up and told her to leave...

Momo pour some soju then held Chaeyoung's shoulder....

"Mina told me that she hears Tzuyu crying all night I think she really didn't mean it" momo try to make it light....but Chaeyoung stay still her mind is off somewhere....

"I don't wanna let go" Chaeyoung whispered that the two dorks just nudge her and telling her not to lose hope and don't say things like that....

 


Momo just carry the smol at her back while she's still whining....after they drink several bottles of soju...

She kept talking and uttering words.....

As they walk at the quiet street....

"Why does she want me to leave?!! Why doesn't she want to see me??!!" Chaeyoung kept whining....

Momo had to shook her head while Chaeyoung kept muttering like a child while she close her eyes leaning her head on Momo's shoulder....

"Maybe she has reasons"

She heard Chaeyoung scoffed out....

But momo continues....

"You of all people should know that Tzuyu will never stop loving you Chaeyoung-ah"

Momo knew that the little cub had fallen asleep already coz her weight got heavy on her back...

"Chaeyoung-ah don't ever let go coz Tzuyu can do anything for you...coz she loves you that much....."

Chaeyoung is just sleeping on her back not hearing those words.....words that can fix everything....


*******************************************


Chaeyoung decided to go to the hospital earlier in the morning....she breathed and release all the air on her body and prepare herself if Tzuyu plans to throw something at her....her hand stay still on the knob....

People tend to let go.....

People tend to go away but then.....


She open the door and saw Tzuyu standing just beside her bed which made Chaeyoung stop her steps.....

She gulped down and glance at Tzuyu who looks completely blank.....but then Chaeyoung try to make it different...she smile.....

She step more and stop just a little closer to Tzuyu.....while on her hand are sealed foods

"Hey" she whispered...

Tzuyu move her head up while her eyes just steadily point at her......

"Why are you here?" Tzuyu with her cold voice lingers while Chaeyoung tried to make herself stay still.....

Her smile try to stay still too...

"Coz I wanna see you"

Chaeyoung's eyes had some hope that Tzuyu will finally talk to her and let her know why she's suddenly being like that.....

Tzuyu just look away making Chaeyoung down a little...Tzuyu position herself to lie down when Chaeyoung remember that she have some food that she prepared.....

She got a little excited...

"By the way I bought kimbap that's you're favorite right?" Chaeyoung open the Tupperware where she had put it then open the other one where it had soup.....she put one kimbap on her hand

Tzuyu didn't mind her and fix her pillow so she can lie there

"Here have some" Chaeyoung with a big smile holding each of the Tupperware ask Tzuyu to taste it.....she's holding a spoon with soup....

"I don't wanna eat" Tzuyu just decline but then Chaeyoung won't stop and insist on Tzuyu.....

"I said I don't wanna eat" Tzuyu sway away Chaeyoung making everything splatter on Chaeyoung.......

That shocked Chaeyoung while Tzuyu got herself worried but she stop herself again and look away.....

"Just go" Tzuyu really get herself cold.....

Chaeyoung felt that maybe it's not this day...

"I'll just fix this mess" Chaeyoung said picking every kimbap on the floor then wipe the soup that splash on the floor...

Chaeyoung felt so down...frustrated and sad.....

After cleaning the mess Tzuyu is still lying back facing her.....

"Tzuyu-ya" still with her gentle voice Chaeyoung tried to call her name but she didn't respond that Chaeyoung just thought of smiling.....

"If you think that I'll just leave and forget you just like that" Chaeyoung shook her head then grip the Tupperware she's holding......

"It will never happen because when I was 7 and up to until now I told you that I want to make you happy"

Tzuyu just stop herself from facing back.....she's clenching her hands fighting herself from going back to her.....coz seeing Chaeyoung makes her want to just be with her....

Chaeyoung just bit her lip then turn back and left.....

Tzuyu just heard the door shut gently....

Tzuyu raise herself slowly from the bed then sat there feeling so blank.....

She look at her closed hand and slowly open it....

The kimbap that Chaeyoung put is still there.....

Tzuyu took a bite....

The moment she taste it her smile appeared on her lips....

"It's really delicious"

Tzuyu nod her head like she got it....

She tilt her head up

"I'm sorry......I'm just scared" Tzuyu drop her head at her arms and buried it at her knees.....

"I'm just making things at first coz I know that if you will know the reason you will be the first one to let go....that's why I'm doing it already....Chaeyoung-ah...."

She sob while repeatedly calling her name.....

 

Chaeyoung with her eyes wide holding the knob of the door all froze down....

What is she saying? Chaeyoung thought to herself....

She forgot something and get back to the front door only to stop hearing Tzuyu saying those words.....

She hears how Tzuyu cry and calling her name....

Her hands just stay still on the knob......she had the urge to open it but then someone held her hand from the knob....

She look back only to see momo.........

"Momo Unnie"

Momo just smile then shook her head.....Chaeyoung stop

Chaeyoung's hand let go from the knob

 

***********************************************

"Shoot her!!!!!!!!!" Jeonghun heard the man holding the briefcase said while he's holding the handgun....

His hand is shaking....Jeonghun is crying so hard while in front of her was Tzuyu just smiling......

"What?! Are you scared?! You're asking me multiple times right?! who killed you're parents?!! Now she's there!! Shoot her!!!"

Jeonghun gasping and chasing for his breathe while his hands are totally shaking pointing the gun at Tzuyu....

"I can't" Jeonghun shaking his head... "I can't" he close his eyes.....

"Noona" jeonghun sobbed and about to put the gun down but the man just grab his hand and pull the trigger so many times.....

Jeonghun got shocked and horror filled his own system seeing Tzuyu falling with gunshot.....

"Tzuyu Noona!!" He run immediately and throw the gun.....

Jeonghun felt like he's going crazy while his whole body is shaking while he's kneeling down trying to think if he will hold her....

But then Tzuyu just touch his cheek that the shaking stop....

He look at her....

She's smiling...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter